Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:51 pm
(No worries, but I can't relate with the job thing, I have no job and no school so I'm always on the internet)

Placing her hands within the delicate folds of her robes, she withdrew a maroon hair-tie, raising it to her hair she twisted the material around it with her long fingers then returned her hands into her pocket. She was getting sick of her hair always straying in front of her eyes so tying up her hair was the appopriate thing to do.

Kathryn nodded and followed Harry out the room, glancing back at the un-made bed and the several toys scattered around the room. Smiling to herself she closed the door behind her so it was perfectly concealed into the wall again.

"Yeah breakfast sounds good" She said with another nod. Walknig beside him she looked up at him. "Speaking of Remus... What do you think about him and Sirius... You know... Being together?" She asked, struggling to put it in words that won't offend him but still provide an interesting topic until they reach the Great Hall.

(Haha, Kathryn put Harry on the spot!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:52 pm
Harry looked sideways at Kathryn as they walked down the hallway. "I don't know...its just sort of different. It sort of makes my ever having wished that Sirius would help me with girls back in fifth year sort of funny. To be honest, it doesn't really surprise me...I mean...I guess maybe I could see it but I just didn't want to...I mean, when we were at Grimmauld Place, all Remus had to do was say, "sit" and Sirius would sit..."

He laughed, "And the christmas gift they gave me. They were acting like a couple long before they even got together. It was like...they both wanted to be together," he held up his hands, "and they were sending signals, but missing."

His hands crossed in front of his face, not meeting and then fell back to his sides.

"Or something..." he said, laughing nervously and scratching the back of his head. "They're happy and that's really all that matters, I guess. After all, Sirius' is my godfather, not the other way around. I should worry about what he'd think of the person I fell in love with."

(Note: Harry said person. 3nodding )  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:42 pm
(As Remus once said to me: Harry is so far in the closet he's in Narnia)

As Harry rambled on Kathryn tried to make sense of what he was saying. What is Grimmauld Place? Was that were Sirius and Remus lived? Shruggin that off she tilted her head. So they had liked each other for a while, or so it seemed from the story Harry was telling.

"I don't have a Godfather... I haven't even seen the movie" Kathryn added, unsure of whether Harry would understand the 'movie' comment.

"I should worry about what he'd think of the person I fell in love with." Harry said.

"So do you err... Take after them?" Kathryn said, her eyes widening and nodding her head to get the message across.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:54 pm
Harry looked alarmed at Kathryn's question. He hadn't said anything to his best friends and they hadn't said anything to him...how had he managed to walk himself into a corner on this subject. Ducking his head slightly, he flushed, looking interestedly at a painting of a Griffin on the wall.

"Um...I..." he stammered for a minute and then with a sigh of defeat said simply, "yes."

(*cackles madly* HAHA! I've dragged him out of Narnia and into the real world and I must agree with Rem...Tumnus was hot...for a Faun. 3nodding )  

Andromeda Black Tonks

marissala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:57 pm
((Yes! I finally get to jump in!))

Hermione sat at the Gryffindor table. She had porridge in front of her, but it was getting cold. She had barely even touched it. Instead, she was too busy worrying about Harry. He hadn't been seen in the common room at all last night, and no one really seemed to know where he had been. Hermione herself had barely even seen him yesterday, she had been so otherwise occupied. So, it came as no surprise to anyone that she had spent all last night pacing in the common room, wondering if he had been stupid enough to try and keep Remus and Sirius company. Now, Hermione waited at the house table, picking at her breakfast and wondering if Harry had gone and gotten himself killed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:43 pm
Kathryn gave an understanding smile, trying to repress a snort of laughter. The poor boy looked so embarassed it was comical. At times like these Kathryn was glad she had the great gift of laughing at others misfortune and embarassment. Mentally thanking Harry that he was staring at the painting so he could not see her inner struggle about whether to laugh it off, or pat him on the shoulder.

"Ah... I wonder what the Dark Lord would have thought if he knew that piece of imformation... Or better yet, Rita Skeeter when you were in 4th year" She said trying to make light of the situation. Shrugging she continued down the stairs, and into teh Entrance Hall. She caught a glance at herself in the mirrors, she looked at her pale figure and the bloodshot eyes. Even her fingernails were longer and sharper, and her teeth were slightly more pointed.  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:24 am
"Voldemort probably would have spent more time making fun of me and been a bit easier to kill," Harry said darkly. "As for Skeeter, she'd probably have said that I was dating Ron," sticking out his tongue in disgust at the idea, Harry shook his head.

"That's worse than dating Hermione, no offense to him of anything but...he's a bit of an idiot, even now," Harry said, turning to look at Kathryn. The younger girl had stopped to examine herself in one of the mirrors.

"You look a sight better than you did when you first woke up," Harry said, trying to make her feel better. "Maybe some food will help you feel better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:29 pm
((...I want to RP...))

Sirius groaned inwardly as he stared up at the ceiling. He had tried to sleep, he really truly tried, but...

His stomach lightly rumbled and Sirius cringed.

Next time, he'd eat and then grab a full meal for Remus before chasing off after the other man, not just a basket of bisucts that would be quickly lost to an old shack and it's dust bunnies of doom.

Any normal wizard, he knew, would let go of the warm body next to them, get up, grab their wand, and conjur up the best that they could with whatever skills they poessesed. Sirius Orion Black though, has never been defined as a normal wizard.

Plus he was comfortable.

No one screws with a comfortable Padfoot. Not if they value their life at least.

Apparently his stomach really didn't care.

Thinking on it, Sirius decided that it was better that he didn't get up. Because if he did, he'd be giving in to his stomach, and if he gave in to his stomach every single time it twinged in just the slightest, he'd be a glutton. And the what would Remus think of him?

So it would just be best to ignore his pitiful stomach and think about something else. After all there are plently of other things to distract one from food--sex, sleep, and Remus.

Sleep was not an option for Sirius though. He'd either dream of food and wake up in an even worse situation, or his stomach would give a particularly painful twist and it would be rather impossible.

Sex was not an option either, for looking down at the pale Werewolf with the scent and sight of drying blood was not one of Sirius' personal fantasies.

Remus however was a very nice topic to think about, as long as he didn't involve the thought with food in any way shape or form...

Burying his nose in Remus' hair and inhaling deeply Sirius decided that this would prove to be a challenging but noble task. And began to list everything perfect about Remus, and then continued on to the few flaws that made Remus Remus, and then perhaps he'd see how far he could go back on memory lane without botching up his good mood or thinking of food.

Sirius groaned lightly as he watched his perfect plan go down the drain with that one stupid word.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:01 pm
(*grins stupidly* How cute...though I am not going to ask how Remus and food can manage to be in the same sentance...chocolate is a wonderful thing. sweatdrop )

Remus Lupin was not a heavy sleeper. He never had been and the fact that he had a very hungry Black lying next to him, huffing and moaning about food didn't help very much either. Grumbling back to full consciousness, Remus blinked at Sirius for a few moments.

The last thing he remembered was the full moon rising and it seemed to be sometime after ten in the morning if he judged by the angle of the sunlight filtering through the dirty and destroyed curtain. He knew he hadn't eaten anything, or else his mouth would taste like blood. Thank some sort of god. Meanwhile, his body had settled on a dull ache for the moment and his shoulder was threatening to leave his body permanently, twinging at odd moment when he attempted to move said arm.

What had he done to that shoulder?

"You don't have to stay," Remus said softly. "If you're hungry, get something to eat."

(I just like the idea of Remus completely blanking out on the last few dozen posts. It makes his life that much more annoying.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:16 pm
Kathryn laughed.

"I dunno, Ron isn't that much of an idiot, he seems funny, and I like his hair" Kathryn commented, the image of the red-headed boy in her head. She didn't know him personally but she'd seen him around, playing Quidditch and beating everyone in chess.

"You look a sight better than you did when you first woke up, maybe some food will help you feel better?" Harry said.

"Yeah I suppose" Kathryn agreed and walked into the Great Hall. As usual the oak tables were laden with jugs of pumpkin juice and mounds of food. Smiling she found Harry's friend Hermione sitting at the table.

"Oi Harry, it's your mate"

(Hehe, I could probably beat Ron at chess in real life. I got a silver medal in a Chess Tournement. That's how nerdy I am)  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:17 pm
Sirius blinked and looked at Remus before smiling softly.

"No, not with out you. I can deal with it," he replied before glancing over Remus' body.

"How's your shoulder? Is it still gushing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:50 pm
Harry looked down toward the Gryffindor table and sure enough, there was Hermione, looking worried. ********. "I forget to tell her where I'd be last night," he said nervously. "She's going to kill me."

(Short...sorry. sweatdrop )  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:01 pm
"No," Remus replied. "Bleeding stopped, but it makes moving a bit difficult. I think I'll be able to move properly in a few hours."

(ergh)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:21 pm
Sirius nodded and stroked some of Remus' hair back behind his ear.

"Does the actual wound hurt a lot? Or is it just the muscles? Because if it's the muscles I'd be more then happy to give you a massage to help you on the road to recovery and you know that," he said softly staring at Remus intently with concern filling his eyes.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:39 pm
Remus shook his head. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the offer, he was just feeling a bit hesitant about letting anyone near the wound at the moment. "I'd rather you didn't for the moment," he said uneasily, not wanting to hurt Sirius' feelings. "I just...don't want anyone to touch it."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games