Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:45 am
"Um... No, not really," Ducan said, "As long as Faye will be alright. You can just explain what you're doing while you're doing it, you know, step-by-step?"

He leaned against the wall to give the doctor some space to work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:10 am
Dr. Raymond nodded in understanding. In his hand was a tan handle, that looked like a metal detector except it had a small screen on it. Raymond slowly waved it over Faye's stomach:

"Right now, I'm using a laser scanner to see if Faye's W.B.S has been damaged during intercourse." he informed: "Its reading that everything is fine. Now Faye, remember, to breathe when I scan for a sign of a fetus."

The little baker puffed his cheeks to let it out, eyes flutter closed. His hand waved towards Ducan to signal him on hand holding duty.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:01 am
Ducan walked over and clasped Faye's hand tightly in both of his. He looked at the doctor hovering that odd detector over his fiance's tummy. He unconsciously held his breath. This could be the moment that changed their lives forever. He was staring at the little screen, heart beating. It was finally crashing into him that he was about to discover whether Faye was pregnant.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:29 am
On the black and white screen appeared something that is similar to a small seal, it did have eyes, what seemed like a tail, spine, heart growing outside of the body and an umbilical cord. Faye gasped once his eyes opened. They were having a baby. Dr. Raymond sat there astonished before he spoke:

"Faye, not only are you having a baby but you are the first male to ever get pregnant. Ever." he squeaked, eyes wide.

Faye couldn't speak so he cried in happiness, as he did when they were engaged.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:09 pm
At that moment, Ducan thought he was going to faint. His eyes stared at the tiny being residing inside his Faye. It was a child. It was his child. Their child. He was going to be a father.

He turned towards Faye, mouth open, unable to speak. His hands were trembling whether from nerves or excitement, he didn't know. But then... Oh dear, he was going to faint.

He only managed to give his fiance a kiss before he fell unconscious on the bed. The news had been too much happiness for him.

(( Lol! I just had to have Ducan faint! xd Merry Christmas, Bunni Bun! heart *Huggles* X3 ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:05 am
((VERY Merry Christmas indeed, Maple. *sips eggnog* Ducan is great! whee lol.))

Faye poked his fiancé, kissing him on the cheek: "Love?" he sniffed wiping tears. He didn't mind that Ducan passed out on him. Faye just idly stroked his hair while looking at the screen till he came too. Dr. Raymond gave him a run-through of scheduled doctor visits for the next nine months.

((Have fun with friends and family! *chu* heart ))

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:00 am
Ducan felt his eyes swimming with colors as he slowly opened them. He was met with the blurry sight of Faye looking down at him.

"What happened?" he murmured, wanting to sit up, but still feeling slightly faint.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:38 am
Faye smiled, kissed him again & rubbed his back: "You fainted after seeing our baby. Do you feel ok? Do you need to go to the clinic?" he said all worried. Those mother instincts kicked in earlier than he thought.  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:46 am
Ducan slowly sat up and pulled Faye in his arms for support. He felt embarrassed. He had fainted after seeing his child! He would never let his father know or he would never hear the end of it.

"We're... we're having a baby," he said softly as it began to sink in. He touched Faye's still flat belly reverently, caressing it with the softest touches. Something precious was growing inside the love of his life. He was going to get married to a wonderful man and he was going to be a father.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:59 am
"A baby, love, a little you." Faye whispered, placing his hand over Ducan's. Their kiss was sweet, soft and slow in happiness. Neither thought this would actually happen and it did. It was a miracle. Dr. Raymond gave Faye a schedule of frequent appointments to monitor the baby's process. He also told the couple that none of this would be leaked to the press, but as Faye began to show that he couldn't go out as much. The couple were instructed to call whenever they had questions:

"Thank you, Dr. Raymond." Faye beamed.
"No, thank you, Mr. Leonard."

As they walked down the corridors, the baker stroked his tummy and held Ducan's hand. Wait till they told everyone!:

"Love, do you think we should tell everyone at the engagement party?"

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Ducan looked at Faye, smiling as they walked down the corridor.

"Yes, why not?" he said, "I think our friends and family deserve to know. I'm sure they won't spread the news to the world if we tell them. My parents will be excited, and I'm sure my brother will be happy for me. Unless you want to wait, of course. Whenever you're ready."

He kissed Faye sweetly and continued to walk hand-in-hand out the door towards the car.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 pm
"I wanna sit down Kevin, Mum, Mother and Mr. and Mrs. Dartmoore first. Explain to them what we should expect. You know, let them soak it in. I'm sure your parents will want a few minutes." Faye added, grinning from that lovely kiss. If he was a dog, his tail would be wagging.

They got in the car, Ducan began to drive back home. Faye chatted about some apartments that he saw in the newspaper:

"Wait, how are we going to raise a baby if we live in separate apartments?" he paused: "You haven't even asked me to move in..."

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:17 pm
Ducan stuck out his bottom lip in thought.

"Well, I figured I would have to get a bigger house once we're married," he said, eyes never leaving the road, "I mean, we might have more children afterwards. We'll need room for all those little ones plus the dog, no?"

He turned down his street and promptly parked in the driveway. He turned off the ignition, but sat still in his seat, turning to look at Faye.

"What do you think?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:17 pm
"Mmm...living in your house sounds nice. I would hate to be pregnant, alone, in my flat. Besides I love sleeping with you, my personal heater." Faye smiled, nuzzling Ducan cutely: "I just have to pack up my things and sell my flat. There's so much to do!" he puffed out his cheeks out of habit. The baker touch his stomach, gazing down at it: "I'm going to get huge."  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:02 am
"You are going to become round and full with a new life within you and you will be more beautiful than ever." Ducan took Faye's hand resting on his belly and kissed his palm, letting it lean on his cheek while he smiled softly.

"You'll get that pregnant glow that will make you look irresistible," he added slyly.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games