Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:15 pm
Ketsueki walks out of his house hoping Hitomi will be ok "I have to listen to her this time...I'll come back soon..Please be safe" Ketsueki walks around town counting steps to his old temple  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:51 pm
Ankuko fell to the ground and faded away.  

Ashyr Black

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:59 pm
"KETSUEKI!!!!!!!!" Ankuko yelled as shadows crossed the ground toward Ketsueki's house.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:08 pm
Ketsueki flash steps to his house "Watkashi!" he sends a black shockwave though the shadows  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:10 pm
"HITOMI'S STILL IN THERE!!!!" Ankuko yells and runs up to the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:12 pm
"I'll get her!" Ketsueki flash steps into the house busting through his closet grabbing Hitomi and jumps up into the air  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:18 pm
A wave of shadows smacked Ketsueki and Hitomi to the ground. Ankuko appeared by him. "Ketsueki are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:21 pm
"Yeah I'm ok, Hitomi is out though" he said picking her up again we need to find a safe palce for here...I know a place follow me quickly" Ketsueki flash steps to a temple  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Ankuko appears next to him. "What's happening Ketsueki?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:26 pm
"I have no clue, but she will be safe her it wards off even the strongest demons.." he says holding his hand to her face  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:30 pm
A creature forms in the shadows behind Ketsueki. "KETSUEKI...BEHIND YOU!!!" ((cue loss of Ketsueki wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:36 pm
Ketsueki pushes Hitomi away getting stabbed from behind in his back the blade bloody and dripping with blood, Ketsueki spits blood as he turns to were Hitomi was able to see again his hand out grabbing for her as he falls to the ground and he whispers "I..love....yo.." Ketsueki falls to the floor  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:39 pm
"...ketsueki?" Ankuko says and kneels next to him and shakes him. "KETSUEKI!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Ketsueki's body lays there dead and lifeless, his eyes still open, still pure white  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:45 pm
((Ijin?)) "...Ketsueki...you can't be dead..." Ankuko said and looked over at Hitomi before looking back at Ketsueki's body.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff