Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:35 pm
Mitsuzu started to laugh "thats too bad" she couldnt stop laughing then stopped "do you love her?" she asked Kai giving him a serious look  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:39 pm
Kai sighed, dreading this question but knowing that it was coming nonetheless. "It hard to answer for many reasons," he said softly. "One, because no matter what I gave my heart to you Mitsu...well if I had a heart that is I would've given it to you. I still love you Mitsu...but at the same time, there's something about her and I don't know what it is. Even though she despises me....I don't know. I feel that if I have any feelings for her than I would be betraying you, and I'd never wish that."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:41 pm
Mitsuzu smiled and whispered in his ear "love her for me would you" Mitsuzu closed her eyes and called forth Kira she opened her eyes and kissed Kai Kira looked at Kai blushing as they kissed not wanting to stopped but she pulled back and looked away  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:43 pm
Kai stared at Kira with a shocked face. He didn't know what was harder to believe. The fact that she had kissed him or the fact that she was blushing. "I...I...I...," for once Kai was speachless to the point that even he himself blushed.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:45 pm
"what" she asked trying to get up but Kia's arms were around her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:46 pm
"Glad to know you noticed me" Nick says from the door way.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:48 pm
Kai looks toward Nick, his face still flushed and full of shock. He quickly let go of Kira, figuring she wanted away from him anyways. He then looks toward and bows his head. "I'm sorry," he whispered not looking at her believing that she was mad at him for what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:49 pm
Kira stopped blushing and walked towards Nick "may I have a word with you" she said walking up the stairs to the celling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:50 pm
"sure" Nick follows Kira.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:52 pm
Kai watched as they left, keeping himself alone with his thoughts. "What on earth are you planning Mitsu?" he asked in a soft tone.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:54 pm
Kira looked at the sky as she turned into Mitsuzu "let them love each other or Ill kill you" she said turning to Nick giving him a dirty look "if you dont Ill make your life a miserable hell"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:21 pm
"Mitsuzu first of all my life is a miserable hell and second of all why would I get in his way?"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:24 pm
Mitsuzu laughed as she walked up to him and took her hand down his face and whispered in his ear "I know you like her or maybe more" Mitsuzu kissed his cheek and turned back into Kira "what did she want?" Kira asked Nick smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:26 pm
Nick smirked. "Nothing just asking something about something that happened a long time ago"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:28 pm
"okay" Kira said smiling and hugged Nick "thanks for being there" she said and kissed his other cheek and let go of him and started for the stairs  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff