Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Yuzu tightened the grip, causeing the man's head to come off from all the pressure of the grip.Yuzu watched the crimson blood splatter all over the walls over the school and on the sidewalk.She stayed silent and kept watching with blank eyes.She finally looked at the body."Vermin..."She said kicking the body and walking away.She needed to clean all the blood off before everyone noticed.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 pm
Jubei looked outside the window, and saw another dead body (But no blood...). "Uhhhh, I'll just ignore it." She said to herself and continued to read her book.  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm
Yuzu smirked evily."Who knew killing would be so fun?!"She gasped and went wide-eyed."No!Get out of my body!"She trembled and felt like she was going to throw up.'Ack your weak and spineless.Why did I pick you has a host body?'Yuzu shook her head."I don't want to kill nor cause pain!GET OUT!"The voice vanished.Yuzu felt at ease.She stayed outside hugging her knees and crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 am
Scanda saw someone stranglling his evil side and killing him "Something isnt right evil Scanda wouldnt die like that unless"he said as it suddenly came to him "He had a drone look alike so that girl hasnt just killed my evil side"Scanda said as he decided to approach the girl who killed the Evil Scanda look alike "Excuse me"he said to the girl once he caught up to her "That person you just killed who looks like my evil side well it was a fake"Scanda said as he hoped the girl wouldnt stress.

Evil Scanda saw the girl go after the fake "Brilliant plan Metal Sonic"he said turing to Neo Metal Sonic as they decided to walk around the school for abit "I dont understand why that girl would kill your fake like that"Metal Sonic said as they walked around the school seeing how peaceful it is now but imagining how evil its going to look in the future.

(Guys Evil Scanda looks like Scanda except he has a black scar across his helmet)  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm
"I don't care if he's a fake....I'll just kill him...I don't care how many times it takes...."Yuzu stood up and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 pm
Rayn walked across the pair and saw the bllod shed. He shook his head disdainfully and continued to smoke his ciggarette as he looked back at scanda and spoke only once to him.

Rayn: "never pour water on me again boy or the beating you will receive next time will e worse."

Rayn started to walk back into school trying to remember what class he had next. He continued to walk the halls as thought out loud," Has it been that long since i attended a class that i dont remember where im suppose to go?"
Rayn looked around and decided to take a shot in the dark and go to math class.  

Rayn of the Twilight

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 pm
"Ack, I'm just gonna go to my classes..."She looked down."It's not like I have a home to go to......."She whispered and headed to class.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 pm
It started to rain heavily right after class. Jubei went into her room and lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling...  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Yuzu stayed outside in the rain, hugging her legs and burying her head in them.She didn't want to go to classes or talk to anyone.Too much happened today for her to handle.She hugged her legs tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm
Jubei sat up and looked outside of the window.
The dead body was still there in the pond... she quickly looked at the left side. She saw a girl hugging her legs... the girl who told her to be 7 meters away from her.
Jubei checked if she was 7 meters away from her, just in case.  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 am
Scanda turned to Rayn "What do you mean I never poured water on you"he said as he knew who did it "Damn my evil side did that he looks like me except he has a black scar across his helmet"Scanda said as he scouted around the school to find his evil side.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic wondered around the school as they saw a building which just looked very strange and didnt fit well with the school.The two evil's stared at each other and knew what to do.Evil Scanda charged up an electric charge and Neo Metal Sonic changed his arm into a laser cannon and at the same time both fired at the part of the school and got away before anyone saw.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:29 am
Jubei saw the one student, which was Scanda, and a.... robot.
And then another Scanda appeared eek .  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Yuzu looked around.She heard something crash...like a building or something.She wasn't in the mood to get up and walk around but she did any way."Well...It's better then going to class..."Laughing at her and her lazy self.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 pm
Jubei ignored the bang. She walked over to her desk, sat down and started to read her book again. After a few minutes, Jubei couldnt read propely because of the rain.  

XStarlight_DustX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 am
"Okay, thats it." Jubei thought, standing up.
Jubei ran out of the school, but of course, she brought an umbrella.
She stopped and looked at Scanda. eek 2 Scanda's!
Jubei shook her head. She walked past him.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff