Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boadicia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:49 am

Dragon_Witch_Woman
ShadowSharrow
Boadicia

That kind of reminds me of that episode of Billy and Mandy where Mandy was in the beauty pageant. When she smiled, the universe collapsed, and they woke up as the Powerpuff Girls. rofl

Oh no she smiled !!!!1!!!!!

The grim adventures of billy and mandy ftw, I mean really it has cuthulu references.

My sister and I LOVE that show. They make so many referances to so many things.

I remember in one episode where Mandy said, "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law." I stared at the tv in silence and desperately hoped the writers knew what they were talking about.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:56 am

Boadicia
I remember in one episode where Mandy said, "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law."
Episode 21, one of my favorites (I love the Battle of the Bands sequence, and I loved the song).

Quote:
I stared at the tv in silence and desperately hoped the writers knew what they were talking about.
Doubtful. My guess is that they're referring to it in the Discordian context as given in The Illuminatus! Trilogy, not the Thelemic context (ending with "Love is the law, Love under Will" or whatnot). Then again, one of the keepers of an episode guide is completely out of his mind, claiming that Mandy is reciting "the satanic version when there's a perfectly good Wiccan version". Yup - he's comparing Mandy's quote to the Rede, without realizing the influences Thelema had on Wicca. High-larious.

Henry Dorsett Case

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:17 am

The hard part about watching The grim adventures of billy and Mandy is having to explain about the occult and esoteric references that I am laughing at to my kids.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:52 am

"Stars and stones!"

I damn myself with that one as well. It's not my fault that Dresden is pretty much my ideal man. /shameless fangirl rant

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:44 am

TeaDidikai
"Stars and stones!"

I damn myself with that one as well. It's not my fault that Dresden is pretty much my ideal man. /shameless fangirl rant

I have no clue as to what that means. And on a side not Tea. You have been getting on, and not even bothered to smash the fluffies into oblivion or even said hi to the first disciple of DMJ.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dresden files ftw.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486657/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dresden_Files_(TV_series)

ShadowSharrow

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:16 pm

jaden kendam

I have no clue as to what that means. And on a side not Tea. You have been getting on, and not even bothered to smash the fluffies into oblivion or even said hi to the first disciple of DMJ.
I can only have the same mindless argument (and when I say mindless, I am addressing the folks who aren't thinking about the debate- not the debate itself) so many times.

I'm sick of M&R.

As for the Dresden Files- I like the books as much as the series. Stars and Stones is an exclimation Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden uses often- that and Hells Bells- which was part of my speech patterns long before I had my shameless Harry crush.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:27 pm

"I'm the Grandson of Magret Murray which means I'm a Powerful Blood Witch!"

Cirrus Mystallow

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:43 pm

Cirrus Mystallow
"I'm the Grandson of Magret Murray which means I'm a Powerful Blood Witch!"
You know what the real problem with Blood Witches is?

Clotting.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:48 pm

"I'm a wiccan by blood and by choice"

"Why does everyone have to discuss what is and what is not a Wiccan, in every Wiccan thread?"

"You can't cheat people with mental mediumship."

jaden kendam

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:57 pm

jaden kendam

"Why does everyone have to discuss what is and what is not a Wiccan, in every Wiccan thread?"

Because we can't get over ourselves and the sounds of our arguments flapping in the wind?

Sorry, I'm a bit jaded. And I'm guilty of it too.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:37 pm

Hells Bells is from the Dresden Files? I've never even heard of the series, books or TV, but I've used the phrase "hells bells" a few times in my life. Interesting.

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:51 pm

Nuri
jaden kendam

Because we can't get over ourselves and the sounds of our arguments flapping in the wind?

Sorry, I'm a bit jaded. And I'm guilty of it too.
Alternate viewpoint: 9 times out of 10, the challenges I bother making involve the person claiming theological authority on things based on their own say-so of membership in a religion. It's a credentials challenge that eventually degenerates into yet another "Elitist Ultra-Gardnerians" versus "Solitary Eclectic Trees" brawl. Do note that I do not in most cases simply see "I'm Wiccan" and start slinging challenges; I don't "fluffy-hunt".
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:59 am

"Wikipedia and Encylopedia Britannica say that Electic Wicca is real, so therefore, they are."

"Wiccans revere nature and the animals."

"Pagans revere nature and the animals."

*If this were, then at the end of every Pagan festival, there would not be trash all over the place.

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:38 am

jaden kendam
"Wikipedia and Encylopedia Britannica say that Electic Wicca is real, so therefore, they are."

"Wiccans revere nature and the animals."

"Pagans revere nature and the animals."

*If this were, then at the end of every Pagan festival, there would not be trash all over the place.
Ah, yes, Britannica. That article was full of wonderful inaccuracies (like the claim that Alexandrian Wicca was founded independently of Gardner)...
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games