Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

shadzar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:42 am

DarkElf27
shadzar
ok someone wanna tell me just why that thread was locked?

do we already have a thread about the guild clubhouse that was announced only 40 some minutes ago and i dont know about it?

are we not supposed to discuss anything Gaia related and maybe decide as a guild maybe what we would like to see in a clubhouse?

took less than 30 minutes to close the thread, and i see no valid reason for a simple discussion on a new guild option to be thrown out. stare

are we only allowed to discuss warhammer and nothing about Gaia itself in this Gaia Guild?
Well its a WH40K guild, most of the non-40K stuff should be discussed, here, in the chatterbox. 3nodding

well i was asking how we could make any propossed guild "clubhouse" into looking like a place to play WH40K.

help spawn the ideas. ie how many tables. what to put on them to represent minis, dice, etc.

should their be chairs...that kind of stuff. and it seems this current maintenance MIGHT be bringing this clubhouse thing into effect.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:32 pm

DarElf27 sure sends a lot of mail. sweatdrop must be part of the mini exchange. wonder whats in them? *shakes the packages*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well here is where all that mail you send has to go thru. yes very under staffed, that is why the mail takes so long to get thru as usual.

shadzar

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:10 pm

Dark Volunteers her services to help get the damn post through. Not rain nor Sleet nor meteorite shall stop it!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:29 pm

Dark-oneechan
Dark Volunteers her services to help get the damn post through. Not rain nor Sleet nor meteorite shall stop it!

im actually out of room now. crying
they need bigger suitcases. cause i cant even put my carpet or anything in there. sweatdrop

shadzar

Samulin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:46 pm

Tziek
Same as Drach. I'm here all the time, just don't post a lot...
I have no GW stores here. None. crying

I feel so sorry for you....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:10 pm

i didnt mean you lock all threads Cagalli. just that due to the nature of it, and you being the one online that you would be the one to do it. sweatdrop

since the intro thread is stickied right there in the list. 3nodding

and he did ask anything special so i thought i would pin down the things he should watch for is all.

and i was right. i do believe. 3nodding

shadzar

Samulin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:14 pm

I dont know what going on with my account but the forums wont update for me unless i post in them..... i dunno why they just wont. so please pardon this first post...... please.

Dammit.... it didnt work.... i can see anyones recent topics and its getting annyoing, i'll be on at a later time.... laters
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:03 am

Hello How are you all?

Abeissexy

shadzar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:35 pm

Samulin
I dont know what going on with my account but the forums wont update for me unless i post in them..... i dunno why they just wont. so please pardon this first post...... please.

Dammit.... it didnt work.... i can see anyones recent topics and its getting annyoing, i'll be on at a later time.... laters
i think it is a glitch with the guild not showing new posts icons.

the thread do move, just dont show the glowing thing beside them to say a new post has been made.

its not just you. so many DE need to report it to a mod to be looked into. cause it could be just this guild or all guilds i dont know. sweatdrop

but it is NOT just you having this "problem"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:41 pm

shadzar
Samulin

the thread do move, just dont show the glowing thing beside them to say a new post has been made.

its not just you. so many DE need to report it to a mod to be looked into. cause it could be just this guild or all guilds i dont know. sweatdrop

It updated, but now its stuck again, WTF.... and i kinda feel relieved that im not the only one with the problem, but at the same time i feel sorry for those who do have the problem. how is this going to get fixed and is there anything non-mods can do?

@Abeissexy- fine, cept the glitch bothering the hell out of me.

Samulin

shadzar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:34 pm

Samulin
It updated, but now its stuck again, WTF.... and i kinda feel relieved that im not the only one with the problem, but at the same time i feel sorry for those who do have the problem. how is this going to get fixed and is there anything non-mods can do?

@Abeissexy- fine, cept the glitch bothering the hell out of me.

just click the words and go to the last page from there. dont use the page numbers. that way it will update when you refresh the forums page in the guild. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:49 pm

shadzar
Samulin

For gods ******** sake, look at who made the most recent post. Its right there on the rght hand side when the last post was made and who made it. Its been reported to the mods enough as it is, me whining about it to the mods in addition to others who are having the problem wont do a god damn thing.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

shadzar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:55 pm

eek im just saying since it is your guild if you feel it is glitched you would be the one that should report it as you have full control.
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:31 pm

Samulin
Tziek
Same as Drach. I'm here all the time, just don't post a lot...
I have no GW stores here. None. crying

I feel so sorry for you....

Yeah, it's horrible.
Not that I care much, I don't have a job. neutral
Still in highschool.
People flip out and go "OMGWTF YU DONT LUK LYK A NUURD!!11 Y U PLAY WARHAMMAR??!!!one!!?111" when I complain about it.

Tziek

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:47 pm

User Image

I got a flamer now I can realy Burn the heretics, FOR THE EMPEROR
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games