Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Traitor-Jacknife2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:45 am
Howdy guys, I'm TJ2,
I'm 20 and been collecting for 12 years, got an imperial guard army, a tau army that I’m slowly rebuilding (didn't like the paint job) a space marine force. And an old lizard army that I’m not keen on the painting and a dwarf army. OH and an Urak-Hai army for LOTR, I don't really play as such I’m more into the modelling and painting side of it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen of this guild, I bid you greetings. Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 are two of my greatest passions, and thus I have come here to speak with others about them. While I collect and play both Imperial Guard and Dwarves, my primary interest lies in storyline, and I write both extensive army backstory for each of my forces and join with my friends in creating interesting and deep campaigns in which we can attempt to destroy one another. I am also a heavy writer of fan fiction, though most of my fifty plus stories are only half finished on account of my short attention span.

At any rate, thank you for choosing to allow me into this guild!

Oh, personal information. I was certain I was forgetting something. I am fifteen years of age, gaining on sixteen, and I live in the forsaken wastes of Utah, USA, in the city with the second worst air pollution in the nation (that would be the capital, behind only Provo in the same state). My other interests include computer gaming, reading, and Star Wars.  

Pandorym

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 am
I'm Ryan, I don't have an army of any sort yet, I mostly play DoW, but want to start an army soon. I'm not very good at painting the models, my hands tend to shake too much for the littlest pieces.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 pm
You can call me Dom i am 18 and have been collecting an army for about 6 years now give or take a few but only started playing a few months ago (was more intrested in peicing them together then actuly playing). I started off with the Tyranids then switched to a slaanesh based chaos army wich I currently play now. I dont get much time to actuly play so when I do I dont do so well that and its still kind of new to me, my stratagy is weak and I could use as much help as I can get.  

Dominus Failious

FlamingCondoms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 pm
yo my name is Luke and well.......i dont have a TT army but i do look into dawn of war and played it on the PC and have warhammer online biggrin

i have one thing to say

TEH EMPERAH HIDE IN THERE METAL BAWKES  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 pm
Why hallo thurr.

My name is Nichole and I've been playing Warham Fantasy for about a year now. ^_^
Vampire Counts ftw!

I enjoy painting models, although I just use coins when playing, cus playing with models for VC is just silly >_<  

asraiix

ZombieDragon201

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 am
Hello everyone. I'm Zombie, I've been in 40k for about 4 months now, learning the ropes of the game. I play Mainly chaos, although I can play Tau a little also. I'm working on my own custom race to play on Vassal (which is how I play 40k at all due to financial and time limitations), but I'll post that stuff up on the discussion forum.

Never played Fantasy, mostly because I don't have as much of an interest in it as I do in 40k. Regardless, thanks again for accepting me into your guild, I have no doubt it will be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 am
Hi, I'm damian i'm 19 and i've been playing 40K for 6 years now and fantasy for 2. I've played as Tyranids, Chaos (PAPA NURGLE!!!), Eldar (WALKING DEAD), Necrons, and now Inquisition. Tyranids was my first and so far greatest army in points and stratagy, after Inquisition I plan to do a space wolf army in honor of the man that taught me warhammer. In fantasy, i'm all chaos and still learning my stratagy tactics and so i still suck at it. so yeah if you want to know more just ask.  

Nilador

Braezer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:58 am
oi there folks..
my names braez and i have been collecting fantasy models for a long long time...just for the past half year have been playing serious and the hobby is grand..
i love playing it...and from all the models i have i shoved some aside to build 2 fantasy armies...currently being empire and orcs...

further more im 21 years old...just few more months untill i get pressies again..huhu...
into lots of different music styles these days but mainly metal still..
i love movies...next to warhammer one of my biggest passions..i can also be a real critic when it comes down to that...uhm....im dutch...as in i actually live in the netherlands in a village close to eindhoven...
well any more question need being answered you should just ask,...i just hope i can hang aruond here a bit and spam some warhammer stuffz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:20 am
Hullo all....I'm Teufelhunde.Which is german for 'Devil Dog', a tribute to the USMC...most peeps cant spell that though, so just call me Tuffles(as my real life friends tend to do when were chattin on Gaia) or just call me Bren.

Anyways, I'm 16 and only in the last year and a half has warhammer come to my attention.My friend Nicx introduced it to me one day while he was talking about his stunties, then he got introduced to 40k and well.....once I saw space-age guns and tanks, I was sold.I got my first modles probable about 3 months ago and am building an IG army.Its still under construction, as I need an HQ choice and another troop choice to make it a legal army, but I'm at....oh.....500 or so points total?

So yahp.I'm a newb.I'd appreciate any help that vet. IG players could pass onto me. biggrin  

Teufelhunde

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Hi! Van Evok here, aka Pavel Ewok, librarian of the White Eagles Chapter. Were back in business of alien/heretic/daemonbusting  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:10 pm
Hello all,
I am A new member to the guild, in case that wasn't apparent as is!
I have a Space marine army in the building, Homebrew chapter in the works,
and plan on having necrons and tyranids join them. Sorry, no pictures..
they are all still bitz-n-bags sweatdrop
Mainly 40k, until I finish my Rackham Confrontation army anyways...
If you so desire, I answer to Bjen, Bjs, Beez, or hey you stupy head Not really .
I hope we can have Civil Discussions, wot?
cool  

bjs.09-00

Saruwatari Kinamo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:11 am
Hi, my name is Adrian, i'm 17 and i currently live in shanghai.
I've been collecting my Spacemarine army for around 4 years now, a picture of it is below.
User Image
its a bit small right now, about a 1000 point army and i'm still trying to expand it. i want to add more tactical squads as well as another Vanguard veteran squad.

I hope that there's someone from around Shanghai so i can play with them, not played in so long la  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 am
Hello everybody, I’m FrostWolf, I play both 40k and fantasy, though I haven’t played 40k since 5th came out. I currently have the following 40k armies tau, blood angels, space wolves, witch hunters, and a small group of IG. For Fantasy I have a Vampire counts army which I mostly use, the beginnings of a Dark Elf army and a seldom used Skaven army. I am slowly working on getting all of my armies painted, the 1st of those armies that I plan on finishing is my Vampire counts army which is about two thirds of the way to being completely painted

every army I can manage to get a wolf theme into, which was the reason for starting the space wolf army and my Vampire counts and Dark elf armies both show signs of it though conversions. I’m not sure why but I want all of my armies to be uniquely themed in some way or form, the wolf theme allows me to accomplish this and wolfs are my favorite animal any ways.  

FrostWolf McCloud

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saruwatari Kinamo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Quote:
"Frostwolf" Hello everybody, I’m FrostWolf, I play both 40k and fantasy, though I haven’t played 40k since 5th came out. I currently have the following 40k armies tau, blood angels, space wolves, witch hunters, and a small group of IG. For Fantasy I have a Vampire counts army which I mostly use, the beginnings of a Dark Elf army and a seldom used Skaven army. I am slowly working on getting all of my armies painted, the 1st of those armies that I plan on finishing is my Vampire counts army which is about two thirds of the way to being completely painted

every army I can manage to get a wolf theme into, which was the reason for starting the space wolf army and my Vampire counts and Dark elf armies both show signs of it though conversions. I’m not sure why but I want all of my armies to be uniquely themed in some way or form, the wolf theme allows me to accomplish this and wolfs are my favorite animal any ways.

Wow, you seem to be an intense fan, buying so much models and having so many armies. I'd love to face you one day, take on all that  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games