Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:04 pm
Oggy did you look Lunar-E's thread? Because I didn't lock it and no one made a post on it . . . or did someone just lock it because Saint's post explained? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:07 pm
Masquanade
Oggy did you look Lunar-E's thread? Because I didn't lock it and no one made a post on it . . . or did someone just lock it because Saint's post explained? eek

Heh, don't look at me, I'm not a mod. Just trying to enfore the guild rules though.  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:10 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

Heh, don't look at me, I'm not a mod. Just trying to enfore the guild rules though.

It looked like you did. xp
Saint has magacial mod powers AND DOESN"T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT! blaugh (nah you can really tell the difference between being a mod and not being a mod)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:13 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens

Saint has magacial mod powers AND DOESN"T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT! blaugh (nah you can really tell the difference between being a mod and not being a mod)

I'm so magical (not magacial domokun heart ), that I can lock a thread by staring at it for a certain amount of time.  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:14 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Saint-Saens

I'm so magical (not magacial domokun heart ), that I can lock a thread by staring at it for a certain amount of time.

You were just so upset about that repeat thread! you just couldn't handle it being unlocked! So by the powers vested deep within Gaia it locked- it felt your pain and it just wanted to right this wrong for you. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:15 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens

You were just so upset about that repeat thread! you just couldn't handle it being unlocked! So by the powers vested deep within Gaia it locked- it felt your pain and it just wanted to right this wrong for you. xp

xd heart heart domokun

Yeah...that's it stare whee xp heart  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:18 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Saint-Saens

xd heart heart domokun

Yeah...that's it stare whee xp heart
xd heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:23 pm
...and now for something completely off topic?

Have you seen the movie called "The Boondock Saints"?

I haven't, but my brother has, and got some of the songs, and they are amazing...One of them is bagpipes...and the marching snare...*drool* heart

The main theme is just incredible though, with bapipes and flutes and piccolo's and other stuff...hehe  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:28 pm
Saint-Saens
...and now for something completely off topic?

Have you seen the movie called "The Boondock Saints"?

I haven't, but my brother has, and got some of the songs, and they are amazing...One of them is bagpipes...and the marching snare...*drool* heart

The main theme is just incredible though, with bapipes and flutes and piccolo's and other stuff...hehe
eek No . . . never even heard of it. sweatdrop I don't see a lot of movies. sweatdrop crying

Anyways a friend of mine were talking about those fun game like threads (like the Avatar above you game, I've Never) and we were thinking about some new ones. Would anyone of you like new threads like that? And one of them would be bandish orientated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:35 pm
Game threads are always a good idea, brings a little more sense of 'bonding' to the guild. Don't forget the draw the avatar above you game. Hehe

I so wish the guilds had subforums though...*sigh* Then you could make game subforum, regional subforum, and so forth.

Back to the topic though, Yeah. There also the three word game. domokun  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:45 pm
Saint-Saens
Game threads are always a good idea, brings a little more sense of 'bonding' to the guild. Don't forget the draw the avatar above you game. Hehe

I so wish the guilds had subforums though...*sigh* Then you could make game subforum, regional subforum, and so forth.

Back to the topic though, Yeah. There also the three word game. domokun

Oh yeah that's a good one.
i might make some later on today
I got at least three- four if you count the three word game- you can do that Saint if you want to
Yeah I wish we had subforums too.
There are some captians that don't want them at all though
People say you can manage and organize guilds using stickies saying subforums aren't really necassairy. (And if you can't do it that way- then you can't organize)
If there was ever a guild that truly needed subforums- I would vote us. That would be so nice. 3nodding crying
But anyways- Saint you can start the three word game if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:00 pm
I think I shall, right after I get done with this geometry homework....ugh, constructions... stressed  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:01 pm
Alright

Just a little head's up mods- I'm going to be revamping the BNG-P,P,&F. Probally going to get a new name and new posts. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:57 pm
New look? Yays.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:08 pm
iOggy
New look? Yays.

In the sticky?
Yes . . . 3nodding
BTW does anyone know where that thread where people would ask for a picture of an instrument and then you find it and then you would ask for one? I can't find it. sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games