Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Adalyna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:58 pm

TeaDidikai
Asahi Sara

Talk about dedication o_o
Bottom line: I like the people I work with. My supervisors, my boss, his boss and my fellow teammates. If they need help- I'm going to do what I can.

I can understand that, I'd probably do the same myself actually. I've just had bad experiences with employment so far personally -_-
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 pm

TeaDidikai
Asahi Sara

Talk about dedication o_o
Bottom line: I like the people I work with. My supervisors, my boss, his boss and my fellow teammates. If they need help- I'm going to do what I can.
Oh, I wish I could have a job like that. heart

Calixti

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Apparently, I'm too mean and impatient to correct people on subjects in which I know a little bit about crying .

And of course, ragging on me about being impatient when I've just finished being immensely frustrated with someone is the PERFECT way to encourage me to be more patient. Yup.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff
Apparently, I'm too mean and impatient to correct people on subjects in which I know a little bit about crying .

And of course, ragging on me about being impatient when I've just finished being immensely frustrated with someone is the PERFECT way to encourage me to be more patient. Yup.

sad someone did that?? I don't know what you're referring to, but you seem to be a great deal patient from what I've seen :. I was gonna say who did it but it's best we not name names.

Adalyna

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff

i think people associate themselves greatly with their intellectual knowledge, and when they get corrected they take it as a personal insult. it's not like you're saying they're stupid, they're just... wrong.

which is sad, since i often learn the most when i swallow my pride and acknowledge i'm wrong [and then learn about why i'm wrong]. i'd rather be truly knowledgable than an insufferable philistine.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Toasty Marshmallow
Violet Song jat Shariff

i think people associate themselves greatly with their intellectual knowledge, and when they get corrected they take it as a personal insult. it's not like you're saying they're stupid, they're just... wrong.

which is sad, since i often learn the most when i swallow my pride and acknowledge i'm wrong [and then learn about why i'm wrong]. i'd rather be truly knowledgable than an insufferable philistine.

As do I, but it's amazing how often I find myself getting full of it the moment I learn something new. :

Adalyna

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Asahi Sara
Violet Song jat Shariff

sad someone did that?? I don't know what you're referring to, but you seem to be a great deal patient from what I've seen :. I was gonna say who did it but it's best we not name names.

Yea, I was not happy to be confronted like that about that issue. And if I read that person's reply post correctly, I was being belligerent for stating that I was upset about being ragged on.

Oh boy.

I won't lie, I go through periods where I can be patient and polite and it works great. Then I have some times where patience is short and things don't always go over too smoothly. But I always go back to being patient and polite. Ragging on me doesn't speed that cycle up though.

I don't know. It's just frustrating.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Woot! Don't you just love family dinners.

Somewhere between my mother turning a blind eye to behavior from my brother that I would get a harassing phone call about, and the word ******** being repeatedly used by my oh so Christian brother at the Easter Dinner Table... I forgot why I didn't want to go to dinner with them.

TeaDidikai

Adalyna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:29 am

I just failed at doing the one thing I'm bound by any of my beliefs as far as faith, to do. I missed the full moon again. Not only am I fluffy but I'm bat at being fluffy. Maybe if I believed in anything with any real conviction I wouldn't get sidetracked so often...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:01 am

What part of your religion requires lunar observances?

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 am

That reminds me. I haven't channeled the Lunar Aspect in a loooooong time. I really ought to.

"She" (yes I anthropomorphize in silly ways) was one of my first Aspects I ever channeled and I sort of miss that interaction in a nostalgia sort of way.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 am

Amazon.com is stripping sales rankings from a wide selection of erotica and LGBT books with seemingly no legitimate rationale or even consistency. I am pissed and confused.

TheDisreputableDog

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:11 am

TheDisreputableDog
Amazon.com is stripping sales rankings from a wide selection of erotica and LGBT books with seemingly no legitimate rationale or even consistency. I am pissed and confused.

What rationale are they giving?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:25 am

TeaDidikai
What part of your religion requires lunar observances?

Well I mentioned praying to a deity who's name is unknown to me, and since then my life has turned upside down. Maybe I'm going about things the wrong way, but presuming the possibility of divine intervention, I'd want to honor that deity again out of respect. The first time I did so was on a full moon. Admittedly I got the idea most likely from a fluff website, but I kinda promised myself I'd keep praying to her (I believe the deity to be a she) on full moons. If nothing else it gave me something to believe in.

Adalyna

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Gho the Girl
Odd. All mine do. Well, they're thoughtforms, so HAHA but yeah, whenever I encounter something outside myself, it doesn't speak english.

But why distrust the ones that do?

Partially because they may be thought-forms, but rarely.
Mostly because, and this is in my specific experiences only, the Geni that have learned human tongues, especially ones that have been around the area only briefly, are very ept to interact with humans, often in an attempt at manipulation or subterfuge. Spirits can lie just as sure as anything else.

Recursive Paradox
Prolly not a great idea. I've got a poor history with alcohol.

So noted.
I'll not make further suggestions in that direction then. 3nodding
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games