Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 pm
Kazu moved lifting his hand and rubbing his face and nodded. " Yes, I'm perfectly okay. I'm just not used to close contact" He said with a light laugh and the minute he could, he pushed his rolling stool awhile from Iaffrette and reached for a shirt to pull on and grunted from his wounds and he ran his hand through his hair to look up at her now that he was at a decent distance. " Yeah, I'm decent at hand to hand. It's a bit different and a mix of dance and street fighting but yes. I can teach you if you'd like.." He said and couldn't even stop before he answered it.

Hiei moved leaning back on his chair in his full Tear get up as he groaned. " In the black ******** market? You couldn't kill him anywhere else? I have so many reports coming in right now, I know I'm going to ignored them but good god." Hiei said, he sounded stressed then mad. " At least you finally killed that ********." He said. " And you are sure you and him are okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 pm
Iaffrette raised a brow, watching him put distance between himself and her. She smirked and shook her head, figuring out why he had done it. She smiled though once he offered to teach her. "I would appreciate it. As good as I am with my bow, I am at something of a disadvantage in close quarters fighting." She explained. She watched him a bit and smiled playfully, crossing her arms. "Are you afraid of me, Kazuhiro?" She asked, already knowing he wasnt.

"Eh heh heh...It was a crime of opportunity. He showed up here, and I wasnt going to waste the chance." Neko explained, laughing nervously. "We're both a bit cut up, and Able shot me up with some nasty stuff, but Kazu already gave me something to fix it and were both patched up. Better then Able." She pointed out.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm
He shifted a bit and lifted his arms slowly to pull his hair into a messy bun to get off his neck for now and went back to crossing his arms. “ the only person who scared me is, now hopefully suffering in hell slowly.” Kazu said looking to the side listening to the outbursts outside.
He slowly stood up walking to his door and pulled down a large wood plank over his door to keep anything or anyone from coming in. “ a death in the market always causes such a racket” he said and moved jumping up to pull the boards down on the winds before going back to sit down.

Kazu had lived in the shop and in the black market for a long time he knew how to keep it safe. He sat back down pulling the stool right up close and looked at her and chuckled. “ You don’t scare me at all, La—La” he said using her nickname he knew was only for Jens use. He was trying so hard not to even be flustered as well.

Tear leaned back on his chair as he groaned and rubbed his face and sighed. “ I ******** love you. But the mess you made me is annoying. There is a riot breaking out so make sure the shop is boarded up and you all stay safe. I’m sending knights in soon and myself to do clean up. I didn’t think a death like Ables would cause such an uproar in the market” Tear said and heard yelling from outside and moved a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:53 pm
Iaffrette tende a bit, not expecting him to wheel up to her so close. She blinked down at him awkwardly, a wave of heat coming from her rather then her cheeks blushing like a normal person. "I was just checking..." she looked to the side a bit, hands going to her hips. She wasn't use to being flirted with, not like this anyway. It also wasnt often someone stepped up to her and pushed back. She took a breath an looked back down at him. "If you stay that close you might get burned." She warned.

Neko frowned a moment, but smirked almost immediately after. "I love you too. Sorry for causing problems. I can help clean up once you get here." She offered.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 pm
Kazu didn’t flinch one bit and ran his hand through the messy lose bangs he had. “ Dont threaten me with a good time “ He chuckled a bit feeling the heat around them and smirked. “ so the heat around here is that you like blushing?” He asked with a playful smile. He wasn’t worried about her fire or his heat...he was a water god it didn’t do much damage.

Jen moved a little and looked at Neko. “ I think there flirting out there” he said quietly before he moved a little with a yawn. “ does dad want me to go help?” He asked.

Tear moved standing up and gathering his stuff and moved toward the door with the phone. “ No your babysitting Kazuhiro. Send me back Jen and will deal with the riot. You owe me for such a stressful day” He said at first it sounded serious but he started chuckling. He didn’t care at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:53 pm
Iaffrette smirked a bit, leaning down over him, inches from his face. If he wanted to play, she'd play. "Something like that...other times, it's me flexing my power a bit." Another wave of heat came off her, this one intentional, and causing her skin to glow a bit from the flare of fire beneath it. She stood back up, moving her hand brush her hair behind her ear. "This form does not allow heat to escape quite the same way as my hell form, so there are small bursts when my emotions fluctuate." She explained.

Neko grumbled a bit. "Iaffrette is doing enough babysitting, he wont notice I'm gone." She joked then looked up at Jen. "Yeah, your dad wants your help. Jump to it soldier." She waved him off and leaned her head back onto the pillow. "I promise I can think of better ways to make this up to you." She joked into the phone.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:33 pm
Kazu again didn't do much, he only listened, when she stood straight up he stayed seated in his spot and crossed his arms with a half a** smirk. He waited and listened as she spoke and nodded. " So certain things cause your powers to flex due to emotion?" He asked and tapped his chin thinking a little. He waited till she got close to him again and when she did he kissed her, it wasn't a shitty kiss either it was a decent one and he moved away.

Iaffrette started this and Kazu was thinking he could win this one. This was the Kazu Jen talked about. Not the one she had been seeing because of Ables torment.

Jen waved his hand grabbing his stuff. " Eww, Save your sex talk for later." Jen grumbled and walked out of the room. He had walked out to Kazu and Iaffrette kissing and waited for walking by them like he didn't see anything and moved the board and walked out close the door behind him. " Did I just see that?" He mumbled to himself.

Tear laughed a little. " Gonna rock my Jollies?" He asked and chuckled. He always brought it up to torment her once and awhile. He moved a little and lookd seeing the knights heading out and shifted. " I'll see you later, I'm heading out." He said and moved to hang up the phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:03 pm
Iaffrette froze, a burst of heat escaping from her as Kazu kissed her. She blinked as he moved away, staring at him a moment, lips parted as she tried to process what had just happened. She smiled after a moment. "Well alright then. I think I like this new side of you, Kazuhiro." She looked up as Jencho walked through and exited the shop. Had he seen? He hadnt said anything. She got her flame back under control and smiled a little, taking a step back from him finally, raising a brow at Kazu. "Do you make it a habit to steal kisses from girls?"

Neko rolled her eyes. "Not if you keep bringing that up." She joked. "Be careful, see ya soon." She hung up and closed her eyes a moment, moving one arm over her face and thinking. Able was finally gone. She laughed a bit. Moving her arm running her fingers through her hair. He was finally gone.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:34 pm
Kazu moved turning his back to Iaffrette as he opened up his desk to grab some files for upcoming clients and he rested on his good arm letting his bad one rest on his lap. He glanced over his shoulder and chuckled. " You didn't seem to mind it Lala." He said and shifted trying to read a little. " Well I'm a different guy when Able isn't around. Able has done a lot of damage to me growing up." Kazu said and played with the folder.

"Mother!" Kazu called out from his spot. " How are you feeling right now?" He asked looking toward his door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:17 pm
Iaffrette chuckled and moved, walking over to him. "Well, I am glad to see you on the mend." She reached out, one of her nails tracing lightly over his jaw and under his chin, lifting it so he was looking up at her, and leaning in so she was whispering in his ear. "Let me know if theres anyway I can help." She said smoothly, her voice low. She exhaled slowly and pulled away smirking as she took several steps back and headed for the door. "I should make sure Jencho has not gotten into trouble. If I do not see you afterwards, good night Kazuhiro." She smiled and stepped outside to Jen.

Neko sat up. "Yeah, be out in a second..." she called back. She double checked that the shadow skin was holding and that her leg was doing better. She stood, testing her weight once or twice before heading out to the clinic. She caught sight of Iaffrette leaving and raised a brow. "Everything okay with you guys?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:27 pm
Kazu blinked not expecting that at all, his mouth dropped open after she left and he ran his hand through his hair and actually pushed himself into his desk to keep well hidden. He heard Neko and rubbed his face waving his hand. "Yeah....yeh...raging boner. Doing great." He said with a sigh and reached for more work. " She's a ******** tease and knows how to give it too." Kazu said finally, he wasn't shy to talk to about stuff like this. He was always open with neko.

" You can't go help with the riot. You'll have to sit out because of that drug. I know what I gave you helped you but it's going to need just a bit more time in your system." He said not moving.

Jen moved fighting his normal way with his spear and was dealing with the riots Right beside him was Hiei dressed as Tear as they dealt with the issues at hand. The others knights following him.

" Don't killl, just Mame and get them down for now. You three chain them up for now." Tear demanded. He tried to do this without lots of blood. So he was going to try.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 pm
Neko raised a brow and laughed a bit. "Aww, poor kiddo, blue balled by the new girl." She joked, walking over and sitting up on the counter and moving to light a smoke. "Hey, congrats though. Shes obviously interested." She took a drag and smiled. "You wanna go take a cold shower? I stand watch and make sure no one busts in a window or something. Scouts honor I wont fo out into the riots."

Iaffrette notched an arrow and fired a shot, pinning a rioter by his shirt yo a stall. "Jencho, your jogging all the fun." She joked, stepping up next to him and smirking.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 pm
" I mean I did kiss her so I started the little sexual tension war." He said and pulled at his hair shaking his head. He reached over taking her smoke and sucking in a long breath before handing it back and standing up heading toward the bathroom. " Make sure no one breaks into my shop, even with all the drugs you got rid of I still have a lot of drugs." He said and walked into his bathroom shutting the door.

Jen laughed and twisted around went to knock another one down and chuckled. " I'm sorry, You looked pretty busy Kissing Kazuhiro so I thought I'd just have all the fun." Jen said laughing.

Tear moved knocking down a few and slammed his foot down on ones back and glanced to the side looking around trying to think and sighed as he moved lifting his mask a bit putting a smoke in his mouth taking a small puff before looking at the last bit of the demons being caught. " s**t, Iaffrette and Jen are better than my normal knights." He said and finished his smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 pm
Neko smirked. "Careful Kazu, dont write checks your body cant cash yet." She joked, gesturing to the gash on his chest. "I'll hold down the fort, no worries." She waved a hand, going over to sit near the front door and make sure no unfriendlies broke in.

Iaffrette crouched, pinning a couple more rioters before turning to look at Jen. "Oh, so you did see that. I wondered...he started it." She smirked, aiming at another demon.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:21 pm
Kazu moved leaning out, his shirt off and slowly flipped her off. " Mother, I've ******** woman with more damage on my body then this." He said and shut the door and got into the shower trying to bath careful around his wounds. " Ow ******** my arm" He mumbled and drew it back and sighed.

"Looks like you were enjoying yourself pretty well." He said laughing and knocked the last few down and moved chaning them up for now waved his hand. " Lord Tear We are done on this side." He yelled out and moved looking back at Iaffrette. " So what you two gonna play the chase around game or something?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games