Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:03 pm
Zafkiel
I have homework from school you guys. I haven't started yet. I think school starts in just about a week... vacation goes by fast. The last thing I remembered was that, summer was just around the corner, and now it's second semester of school. gonk Time moves too fast. crying Hours now... seem like mere minutes. confused
You go back to school on January 3rd, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:08 am
King Henry
Zafkiel
I have homework from school you guys. I haven't started yet. I think school starts in just about a week... vacation goes by fast. The last thing I remembered was that, summer was just around the corner, and now it's second semester of school. gonk Time moves too fast. crying Hours now... seem like mere minutes. confused
Yeah? Oo; why are you asking? We're in the same school disctrict.. or do you not know? xd Gah.

Ahoy, you're a senior right? :- Chenchen and I want to see what you look like ~ ! rofl

Oh well.. Do you know what college you're gonna go to?

Zafkiel

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:03 pm
Zafkiel
King Henry
Zafkiel
Yeah? Oo; why are you asking? We're in the same school disctrict.. or do you not know? xd Gah.

Ahoy, you're a senior right? :- Chenchen and I want to see what you look like ~ ! rofl

I thought that it was two weeks, but it's closer to one week.

Didn't you already see what I look like? You saw me in my school's yearbook. Who's Chenchen?

I'm applying to U of H, Baylor, Texas State University, and Sam Houston University.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:38 pm
King Henry
Zafkiel
King Henry
Zafkiel

I thought that it was two weeks, but it's closer to one week.

Didn't you already see what I look like? You saw me in my school's yearbook. Who's Chenchen?

I'm applying to U of H, Baylor, Texas State University, and Sam Houston University.

pretty awesome.

I could only find you in like.. the ROTC stuff. :Gonk: anyways... I WANNA SEE YOU. scream

I call her ChenChen, that's cos her name is Gretchen. Oo;;; Didn't she PM you before? She told me that she did. xd MyuMyu-kun or something like that.  

Zafkiel

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:53 pm
I hate looking for a new cell phone now.
Too many good ones are out. D:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:19 am
Which ones do you like?

I want one with a flip-open screen and keypad 3nodding Much easier to text people with.  

King Henry
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:42 pm
I don't like texting. sweatdrop But if I did, i'd go for the LG VX9800. xD
I'm into bar phones that have cameras on them. Just any kind of camera, nothing powerful like 2mp cam. Has to look nice too.
Leaning towards the Motorola L6... but I dunno if cingular supports GSM900. gonk

Yeah, so I hate phone shopping. xp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:07 pm
I understand you djTAKA...
Today, was the big day of Boxing Day [That rimes!]. Dx It was horrible! I could only see 3m away from me. There was so many people...!
I did like 5 stores in different sectors to find my winter coat, boots, and a cell phone.
Near of the worst and most exhausting shopping day of my life.
D:
I manage to find what I wanted though.

Rebirth Project

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:51 pm
My Mom's taking me shopping after New Years Day. Apparently, there are big sales then.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:06 pm
Maybe some phones will be on sale during that time?

Nah, I can never find any good phones around here. All they have is RAZR's or something. Better off finding unlocked phones online. talk2hand

djTAKA
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:59 am
FUTHURMUKKIN NUTS! Another one of my DDR Mats broke! gonk this time it was an expensive $90 Pro 1-inch thick mat!!! X_X ... The thing is... it can be zipped and unzipped. So you put this foamy stuff in it if you want it to be snug with itself. But it's basically like a normal mat tied down to another flat part so that it opens like this < .... In between that the foamy stuff would go. So, when I dance the bottom would rub against the foamy sutff and make cuts tears and holes ._. ... It was basically like killing a normal mat with a knife...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:14 am
=D I think I'll write an ode to my time in Gaia. Yes, I will.

=3

TinyChinaDoll

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:44 am
Animaznboy
FUTHURMUKKIN NUTS! Another one of my DDR Mats broke! gonk this time it was an expensive $90 Pro 1-inch thick mat!!! X_X ... The thing is... it can be zipped and unzipped. So you put this foamy stuff in it if you want it to be snug with itself. But it's basically like a normal mat tied down to another flat part so that it opens like this < .... In between that the foamy stuff would go. So, when I dance the bottom would rub against the foamy sutff and make cuts tears and holes ._. ... It was basically like killing a normal mat with a knife...

Buy a good metal one on Ebay. That ALWAYS works. Find one with a good return policy though, so once you get it, play till your legs die, and if the pad breaks, return it. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:05 am
TinyChinaDoll
=D I think I'll write an ode to my time in Gaia. Yes, I will.

=3
surprised I want to read it.

I like reading poetry, but I'm not that good at writing it neutral  

King Henry
Crew

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:40 pm
djTAKA
Animaznboy

Buy a good metal one on Ebay. That ALWAYS works. Find one with a good return policy though, so once you get it, play till your legs die, and if the pad breaks, return it. surprised
People keep telling me hard mats are painful to use and more difficult to store. Can anyone clarify this?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games