Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:03 pm
"Psych Up: Cope all stat changes of target pokemon, both positive and negative. "

Another typo in the updated attack list,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:07 pm
Shadow - Dragon
"Psych Up: Cope all stat changes of target pokemon, both positive and negative. "

Another typo in the updated attack list,

Ah! Thank you, that's been fixed ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:04 am
Loonamist

I have some question:

- so one pokemon encounter needs x amount posts count, does that means I will need to build up the post count each time to encounter wild pokemon?

- I have also seen people stack accumulate npc encounter post count, so I am asuming it's the same for wild encounter?

- how to grow a berry? not guild system, but how I should direct my character to.
like since he can't take the berry tree with him or randomly plant one in the middle of nowhere right?

- how to administer heartscale so pokemon can learn a move? give it to specific npc? while the mushroom just need to feed it to pokemon?

- route? it doesn't exist . . . O_O
I am wondering if that means I will have to rp his travel between cities inside the city . . .

- also water, I find the lack of water terrain (in kanto) disturbing (there's only seafoam island & Cerulean cave). feebas is a fish, it needs water to be able to battle wild pokemon sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:13 am
amarzyciel
Loonamist

I have some question:

- so one pokemon encounter needs x amount posts count, does that means I will need to build up the post count each time to encounter wild pokemon?

- I have also seen people stack accumulate npc encounter post count, so I am asuming it's the same for wild encounter?

- how to grow a berry? not guild system, but how I should direct my character to.
like since he can't take the berry tree with him or randomly plant one in the middle of nowhere right?

- how to administer heartscale so pokemon can learn a move? give it to specific npc? while the mushroom just need to feed it to pokemon?

I am wondering if that means I will have to rp his travel between cities inside the city . . .

- also water, I find the lack of water terrain (in kanto) disturbing (there's only seafoam island & Cerulean cave). feebas is a fish, it needs water to be able to battle wild pokemon sweatdrop

Yes, you need to build up 3, 5, or 7 posts to encounter a wild pokemon, depending on what the post requirement is for the location your in : )

Yup! You can stack NPC encounter posts and pokemon encounter posts ^^

You have creative liberty on growing berries : ) You can have him plant them and come back to them, you can have him growing 'mini trees' in a carry container, you can have him send them to a berry farm, and then have the harvested berries be sent back to him, or whatever you think works best for him and makes it easy to keep track of for you ^^

I'm not sure what you mean about giving a heartscale to an npc... But you can just give it to a pokemon to have them learn a tutor move : )

You can rp traveling, you can just summarize 'after a while of walking' to get straight to the city, it's up to you ^^ The locations are condensed to keep the amount of threads, pokemon locations, and location specific items manageable and easier to track, find, and post for, so it's up to you if you want to still rp them traversing the routes, and where you want to 'transition' from one thread to the next, so long as you have the three travel posts required.

Er, I'm not entirely sure I follow for the water. Those are the specific locations, but any area with water, canon, still has water, it just hasn't been specified for fishing encounters and such yet (something that's currently a work in progress). You can always have your character train in some of the places that, in game, have a pond, or water route, or something (there are a few, if I recall correctly) and just have the feebas battle from the waters edge, but Magikarp have also been seen to survive outside of water for a bit, so, while not the most elegant battling technique, it's possible they could still battle on terrain, just while flopping around a bit to move and battle.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:59 am
Loonamist
amarzyciel
Loonamist

I have some question:

Yes, you need to build up 3, 5, or 7 posts to encounter a wild pokemon, depending on what the post requirement is for the location your in : )

Yup! You can stack NPC encounter posts and pokemon encounter posts ^^

You have creative liberty on growing berries : ) You can have him plant them and come back to them, you can have him growing 'mini trees' in a carry container, you can have him send them to a berry farm, and then have the harvested berries be sent back to him, or whatever you think works best for him and makes it easy to keep track of for you ^^

I'm not sure what you mean about giving a heartscale to an npc... But you can just give it to a pokemon to have them learn a tutor move : )

You can rp traveling, you can just summarize 'after a while of walking' to get straight to the city, it's up to you ^^ The locations are condensed to keep the amount of threads, pokemon locations, and location specific items manageable and easier to track, find, and post for, so it's up to you if you want to still rp them traversing the routes, and where you want to 'transition' from one thread to the next, so long as you have the three travel posts required.

Er, I'm not entirely sure I follow for the water. Those are the specific locations, but any area with water, canon, still has water, it just hasn't been specified for fishing encounters and such yet (something that's currently a work in progress). You can always have your character train in some of the places that, in game, have a pond, or water route, or something (there are a few, if I recall correctly) and just have the feebas battle from the waters edge, but Magikarp have also been seen to survive outside of water for a bit, so, while not the most elegant battling technique, it's possible they could still battle on terrain, just while flopping around a bit to move and battle.

- I am referring to those npc in game where you trade heartscale to have it teach move to pokemon.

- water areas specifically to encounter water type (fishing, surfing, or just nearby. ) as I do notice the list of pokemon are mostly land pokemon.
ah, that's a good idea, splash is actually usable move ( to move around) o_o
I imagine it will need training for fish pokemon to battle on land though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:26 am
amarzyciel
Also Amaz keep in mind the games are very compacted compared to the manga and TV show. Just the travel from the National bug park in Johto to Ecruteak city toke a month in the show for ash and company. So there's bond to be body's of water and locations between them that aren't in the games. One such location is Silver town which was in the TV show but not the games. In fact on average each region has about 15 to 20 smaller towns and such that are between the meager game city's. So Feebas has a lot more space to train then just whats in the games and its ok to "get lost" in the wilds and stumble upon things that aren't there in game or show.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
amarzyciel
Also Amaz keep in mind the games are very compacted compared to the manga and TV show. Just the travel from the National bug park in Johto to Ecruteak city toke a month in the show for ash and company. So there's bond to be body's of water and locations between them that aren't in the games. One such location is Silver town which was in the TV show but not the games. In fact on average each region has about 15 to 20 smaller towns and such that are between the meager game city's. So Feebas has a lot more space to train then just whats in the games and its ok to "get lost" in the wilds and stumble upon things that aren't there in game or show.

That is true and rp-ing tend to be as liberal as those too.
I am having problem more with pokemon that can be encountered and there's a limit to how much I can pull that card out.
I think I will go with battle on the ground and mix it with walking by the riverside at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:55 am
amarzyciel
Cannibalistic-Insanity
amarzyciel

That is true and rp-ing tend to be as liberal as those too.
I am having problem more with pokemon that can be encountered and there's a limit to how much I can pull that card out.
I think I will go with battle on the ground and mix it with walking by the riverside at times.
what ever work for you !
Also sonoko is free for a little while and im assuming William would have a phone of some sort correct ? She has a pokegear. They can talk across threads using them. Just quote me in your post if and when you wanna have him call her.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:17 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
what ever work for you !
Also sonoko is free for a little while and im assuming William would have a phone of some sort correct ? She has a pokegear. They can talk across threads using them. Just quote me in your post if and when you wanna have him call her.

yes, he will once he reach viridian's pokecenter.
I made him not telling sonoko yet that he's taking a trainer's journey, so the call would be him breaking the news.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:22 am
If I was looking to catch a wild Eevee where would I go? I've looked through all of Kanto so far and will continue unless someone mentions something before I look through all the regions' threads  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:24 am
Shadow - Dragon
If I was looking to catch a wild Eevee where would I go? I've looked through all of Kanto so far and will continue unless someone mentions something before I look through all the regions' threads

There is only one place to catch eevee. That's in Geosenge of Kalos.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:25 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

There is only one place to catch eevee. That's in Geosenge of Kalos.

Thanks, I was going the opposite way down the list, that would have taken forever  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:35 am
amarzyciel
Cannibalistic-Insanity
what ever work for you !

yes, he will once he reach viridian's pokecenter.
I made him not telling sonoko yet that he's taking a trainer's journey, so the call would be him breaking the news.
Ok, that'll work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:37 am
amarzyciel

- I am referring to those npc in game where you trade heartscale to have it teach move to pokemon.

- water areas specifically to encounter water type (fishing, surfing, or just nearby. ) as I do notice the list of pokemon are mostly land pokemon.

I'm guessing Tano kind of helped, but if you need any more clarification on the water thing, I'm happy to assist.

And for the heart scale, I think some people give them directly to their pokemon, kind of like Balm Mushrooms, or use them in other ways, so it's up to you on how you want to rp that out : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:31 pm
Loonamist
amarzyciel

I'm guessing Tano kind of helped, but if you need any more clarification on the water thing, I'm happy to assist.

And for the heart scale, I think some people give them directly to their pokemon, kind of like Balm Mushrooms, or use them in other ways, so it's up to you on how you want to rp that out : )

Yup, Tano gave me some idea of how to train the feebas.

okay, I imagine a pokemon swallowing it or it just glows like evolution stone when used.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games