Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian's eyes were now closed and he was in a sort of meditative state when he heard Abigail awake. He turned his head and smiled to her."Good morning Abi'. Did you sleep well after I woke you up."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Once she found him she looked at him. "'Morning my love, and I was a bit restless myself. But it comes and goes.", she told him only to sit by him with a smile.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then he placed his head in her lap and closed his eyes."I know that it was only a dream but still I can't get it out of my mind."He then adjusted himself so he could look straight to the sky and opened his eyes again."Abigail I promise you that I will always protect you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him put his head on her lap. "Just relax for now.", she said and sighed. Then started to gently messed with his hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian mumbled."Relax. Right."He then closed his eyes as Aabigail started to mess with his hair. He removed his gloves and then trailed a finger down the side of Abigail's cheek. He smiled a small smile and then said."You know Abigail I know I could read your mind to find this information but I think that I would like to ask you yourself. Would you mind telling me about yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and watched him take a glove off. As he seemed to trace her cheek she smiled a bit more. "What'd you like to know first?", she asked. Well she kept messing with his hair lightly.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and said."Whatever you feel like telling me. I want all that you tell me about yourself to be told to me out of your own free will."Damian continued to run his fingers down Abigail's cheek. He seemed to take pleasure in just being able to touch her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Well I was an only child... I didn't get along with many people...", she said well looking off in the distance. "I barely had friends or anyone who understood me as I was growing up.", she said.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stopped tracing Abigail's cheek after she finished speaking. He then sat up and said."I know how that is. If you don't mind me telling you my own bit of the past. I am pretty sure that I have told you some of this but after I was put in that family after my actual family was killed. Although I admit that Belle was there most people didn't know what to do around me."Damian gave a self depreciating chuckle and then said."I'm sorry that I had interrupted you. Please continue."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him and smiled then listened to him and nodded,"It's fine Damian.", she said then kissed his cheek. "Well, I've been a book worm since I was like ten...", now she stopped and rubbed her cheek. The vampire woman was pouting and sighed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"What's wrong Abigail." He moved to kneel in front of Abigail. He wondered what it was that had made her sigh but he didn't want to read her mind. As he said he wanted to hear what she said of her own free will.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"A wisdom tooth is cutting in...", she muttered and rubbed her cheek lightly.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

A slow grin came to his face."Well I came help with the pain."Damian then moved his head forward and kissed Abigail's neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and blinked. As he kissed her neck she gasped,"Damian.", she bit her lip.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:29 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved back just enough to smile wickedly to Abigail and said in a voice that was to innocent."Yes Abigail what is it."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games