Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sock_froggy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:39 am

AnimeSeeker7

1st time i saw that rank...and it was my =1st thing i saw..since when does dr.phil have an animated series?!

Well, he was on sesame street, if that counts. But then again, he was only a puppet. That's not really animated.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:46 am

kill Dr. Phil!
he's plain!..too plain!
i know what to do...torture him....give him to richard simons

AnimeSeeker7

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:41 pm

Gah... I'm leaving the guild for a week, or maybe more. *sigh* Hopefully I'll be somewhere with internet 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:54 pm

but you come back from tiem to time..so i see you like 1 or2 times a day..that's not cool!

AnimeSeeker7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:02 am

Many many many rants~
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:13 am

OMG! I can't believe what they did to FMA! They stopped it on Adult Swim and now they have Samurai Champloo! Even though it is a good anime, but still!! Now I can't watch it anymore! Oh, but wait. Now it's summer vaca. and I can stay yup as long as I want and can watch it on the weekdays!

Ok.. sweatdrop [/rant]

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:15 am

*read missed post*

Why are you throwing craps at me? gonk
I'm sorry!! Really sorry! Stop throwing craps!! I'm sorry please!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:17 am

Iyamashi
*read missed post*

Why are you throwing craps at me? gonk
I'm sorry!! Really sorry! Stop throwing craps!! I'm sorry please!

Eh question

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:41 am

listen her Princess!
June
New episodes of Inuyasha

July
Escaflowne movie

August
Inuyasha movie 2

September
Full Metal Alchemist New Episodes
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig
Cowboy Bebop movie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:51 pm

OMG we have an official rant...for the first time in forever...

But i'm getting sick of people around Gaia (no not people from this guild....) I mean I can hardly post anywhere outside of the guilds...where people dont see me...and send me crap like this Pm...I'm not gonna put a name, because i'd feel...bad...

Well people have told me to change my status, or change my pm's to "friends only" but i'd hate doing that because there might be one good person you'd meet outta the 5000 million that annoys you...

Anyway here's a pm that pushed me over the top, maybe it was because they seemed so nice at first than after this pm became such a witch, with my reply of "i'm sorry but I cant do that at this time".... mad

Hey can u sned me ur kiki kitty I have always wanted one my hole life nad soemgold to get me started on my journey on Gaia please.

OMG your whole life? You just started Gaia a day ago, Help you on your journey...You havent made one post...did one thing to earn me sending you something....The nerve of some people...Than to even go further, she had a "friend" of hers pm me, have her tell me its her birthday (not that i'm believing its not or it is) and if i send her something that'd be great....

I'm sorry just because someone where's expensive clothing or has different items do not mean one 1.) they currently have a gazillion gold or even 2.) They are going to give up their items...I mean come on, A lot of my items have sympathetic value...I know stupid...But still, If I donate an item or give an Item, its because you earned it...Not because you think i'm this really rich person that has gold to spare...

GOd i sound retard...I hate gettin mad, I hate ranting...I was just ready to scream, by inbox is being overflooded by these morons....And it grates me even more w/their pms turn off stressed

I know, people are gonna say, why are u in the welcome forum, i've only welcomed like 5 people in the last looong time....and i'm seriously regretting doing that...

I'm sorry for putting this up here...I feel bad telling other people my problems.... sweatdrop

violet faerie

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:51 pm

This is the rant thread thats its purpose don't feel bad.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:16 pm

what's with the bat?!

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:17 pm

It is my golden sword of justice for I am a holy warrior...the red!?!?!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:21 pm

*red outlines me*
lil's lslugger! lil'slugger!

AnimeSeeker7

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:47 pm

Yoshaki
This is the rant thread thats its purpose don't feel bad.

I know...but still...I feel bad making people waste time reading my problems, I mean i know everyone's got them i just hate sharing lol.....but i didnt know what else to do i'm like going insane...and since i'm already there...its not a good thing at all 3nodding
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games