Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Clasela

haha, so they're not really allowed? hmm good thing I don't get banned I'm fond of cross dressing sometimes. gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:31 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Nope, it's just girls only >.< So do a lot of the girls here, but as long as you are female, it doesn't matter what your avatar is or wears.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:36 pm
Clasela

Probably, a lot of my favorite words begin with F. x3
I think I got rid of mine because I thought it was useless. XD I tend to not keep a lot of things; like, I will for a long time before I get rid of them saying I should of never had kept them in the first place. Not sure why. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm
Clasela

Good to know. btw do you happen to be a Filipino as well? cause some crews I've met here are. gaia_angelright  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Broken Heart Production

>.< I know how you feel, I do the same. Every two months I have a big clean up and throw away a garbage bag full of paper and other stuff that I kept for no reason.
        Any-hoo, I came up with Wishery, but that was already taken, so I'm still trying.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Haha~ No, I'm Australian with a dash of french and swedish, but that's all.

Clasela
Crew

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm
Clasela

wew, that a lot of ancestry gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm
Clasela

I keep a lot of worthless junk, I don't know why. It just seems so important at the time, that later I'm like "No, this is junk, throw it away." xD
I like that, but yeah, I do want something not taken. This way on my other account I use I can rename it to it; though I'd need 70k first... XD -Changes my usernames too much-
How do you find out if usernames are taken? o.o  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 pm
-alegna ennazus-

And that's only my mother's side! >.< What about you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm
Clasela

haha seems like your parents dig foreigners...I'm 100% proud Filipino. gaia_kittenstar  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:03 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, wow! 70k, jeez you've changed your name a lot. I only need 30k to change mine.
        I just search them in the search bar to see if anything comes up and if they are, well they are taken. ^o^
        I've always done it. That's how I know that a name that I like, Florella, is taken.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm
Clasela

Yeah, that's why I moved back to this account, though now this one is expensive as well now. XD I think 50k.
Really? I searched up a name I wanted once and nothing came up except for things that were similar, but when I tried to change my name to it it wouldn't let me because it said it was taken. :c
Oh that's a pretty name; isn't that Spanish? I think I saw that name while looking through Spanish girl names. Lol.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Not really. It's my grandparents who come from different backgrounds. That's nice. I'm proud of my heritage too.
        What are some of your hobbies? Or things you are interested in?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm
Broken Heart Production

Really? I think it says that you are not allowed to use a name that is similar to those already out there or something like that.
        It is! Haha, you look up a lot of names~ I wanted to use it for this avatar, but everyone knows me as Clas now, so I wouldn't change it.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:21 pm
Clasela

Really? Because the name was Demonic Guardian Angel, so I just made it DemonicGuardianAngeI. The last letter is a capital i instead of an l. Lol. That's like, my title, so I was mad when I found out someone else had it. -3- Same way my boyfriend gets mad when someone has SooperNoobie because that's his title. xD
I have a lot of RP characters that need names, since I'm not creative. x3
I like your name the way it is, it's so pretty~ >w<  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games