Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Ex-Football Player{|}Third Year

A calm, reserved look on his face, donning a hoody with its hood over his head, sunglasses concealing his eyes, and sweatpants hiding the boy's legs. One could easily tell the boy was hiding his identity. He wanted to see a Quidditch game actually. Yes, the very game that he almost despised by now. Why? Because he was deprived of any excitement this whole term, being one of the worst he's ever been through. He was really starting to hate this place, and he was almost to the point that he was okay with giving up his natural born wandwork just to get away. He couldn't wait for the summer to come. Unfortunately, however, he didn't have the pleasure of escaping to Germany. So, he probably would stay confined to his room. What's the difference anyway? He had no friends. Ronna was the closest thing he had to a friend and he hadn't spoken to her at all this term. Yes, it made him mad that he didn't pursue that, but it didn't really matter. And to add to that, he had to see his ex-girlfriend every single day of the week. He missed the girl, but this school made him go through this. The boy just couldn't wait to get away from here.

But these bittersweet memories didn't confine him to the library anymore. He was here wasn't he? He was trying to go to more social events: but who cares about that when he was hiding away like this? He knew he wasn't trying and part of him told him to take off the sunglasses and hoodie, but the other part of him wanted nothing more than to just go back to his bed and sleep.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:43 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Eugene smiled and laughed along with Cathy, he was relieved that she had let go of that rocky situation. Or was it because that she was trying to hide it? He didn't know. His train of thought stopped when Cathy she began to use some foreign phrases, Chinese and French he guessed? He chuckled and said when she kind of corrected her phrase from 'Nin Hao'(?) to 'Ni Hao' when for him it sounded the same. He didn't actually care if the greeting is formal or not, as long as it's okay to him. Again, he's just okay with anything.

When Cathy said something about Ravenclaw (probably about not winning a match) and feeling guilty about it, he sighed and replied, "Glad to hear! I heard that Ravenclaw had lost to Gryffindor and Slytherin already. I felt guilty when I did not make it to watch the previous two because of homework and stuff." Jean dropped his shoulders and added, "Honestly, I would be actually be really surprised if David do know which one is leading on the scoreboard or not.". When she pointed out that he doesn't seem to be wearing at least one blue, he looked down to his clothes and shrugged, "About that... I don't have any blue garments in my trunk. But hey, I'm with for Ravenclaw in heart, so for me wearing an attire with house colors in it is optional. Also, I felt weird if I wore my school uniform when it's a Sports Match." He said jokingly, though he actually waned Ravenclaw to win. He heard that the House Points of his house was so far behind and Gryffindor was really winning.

When she introduced him to the other girl (Claire), he nodded and greeted, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Claire," His smile faded when she went silent and poised, 'Okay, so good and meet you and we're cool, no problem' He thought before he sat down, and turned to Cathy, "So Cathy, what are you planning to do this summer?" He planned on having someone who keep in touch with; like Eli if he ever found him. Or maybe hang out with someone, too. Not that he didn't missed his friends in Scotland, but it would be fun to get to know each other.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong , oh but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

With: Cathy and Claire
Attire: An outfit for the warm weather

mc2

Squeeky Luff

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 am
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Quidditch Stands A and just sat next to Claire Alexandrie}
❤My time on the clock is at the last Quidditch game of the year-Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw game!

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Yellow and Black ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy raised a brow when the girl, Claire Alexandrie introduced herself before turning her attention back to the game that was starting and more and seeming very much to return to her own little world. Maybe it was because for her the game really wasn't that exciting? After all, if she was on the Slytherin quidditch team it meant she was a Slytherin and no doubt had her hopes pinned on Slytherin getting the quidditch cup, but Gryffindor already ensured that was no possibility so it really didn't matter what team won for her most likely. Apparently, though, Claire didn't really care one way or another about her or Jean, the other first year, so at least Cathy could feel relieved she wasn't bothering the girl.

Cathy heard as the game started after Jean spoke to her about not having blue to wear and asking about her summer after briefly saying it was nice to meet Claire who had by that point tuned them out. Cathy smiled and tugged on Jean's arm to take a seat on the other side of her. With a smile she pulled out her wand and pointed at the crotchet yellow and black bracelet she was wearing and focusing briefly with a small flick of her wand said, "Coloromuto," and the black of the bracelet turned Ravenclaw's blue and the yellow heart Ravenclaw's other house color, bronze. Taking off the bracelet and holding it out to Jean she said, "See? Now you can have something in your house's colors!"

Still smiling she said, "Oh, and so you've met my brother then? He hasn't been rude or anything? I mean, he tends to be sort of rough around the edges about people. Of course I guess it is better than before when he just didn't talk to any of the people at his school unless absolutely necessary."

"And, my summer?" She said, her brow creasing slightly, "I'll be visiting my parents' hometown, Tinworth. I'll be staying at Mum's parents for probably at least half the summer. David said something about having to go too for at least a few days this summer but I don't think he plans to stay there any longer than he has to at the family manor. He says the place disturbs him. But, Tinworth is on the coast and I've never seen a beach or ocean in person before. And, I plan to get a broom this summer and by how big the property is and where it is located I can practice flying: if I wait till David leaves I won't even have to worry about him going on about 'the idiocy of flying' or have to fess up on my plans to try out for quidditch next year. Then, I'll probably spend a few weeks back home in London. I want to see my last tutor and catch up with her and her family. Have some good traditional food maybe learn a new recipe... ask her advice about who to get for next summer for tutoring..."

"It's sort of boring my plans I suppose," She said with a smile. "Beyond my plans for being in Tinworth and leaving London, it is what I would do probably any other summer. Why? Do you have anything particular planned?" She ended with a tilted head.

Squeeky Luff

Laurel Mindfang

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:09 pm
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

The sly bat of his eyelashes hid the sporadic glances back and forth between the quidditch pitch and a fifth year Gryffindor several rows down below him. He grit his teeth, jowls visibly tensed so much so the veins began to bulge out from his neck. 'What is he doing with that?' The harsh mental words were spat in his Russian tongue, it was rare for his mental dialogue to be anything but. 'Thief!' His mind roared; it was the only possible explanation. All he saw was red, it blinded him.

He should have eased the balled fist his knuckles had cracked to take, he should have steadied his breaths but instead they grew shallow and forceful and even his fingers began to tingle like needles pierced the flesh. ”Oi! You!” The accent was hardly apparent beneath the wrathful tones. Dmitri jutted an accusatory finger towards the ratty, dirty blond head of hair. ”Yeah! You!” Dmitri stood on two square feet, the rustle of dark sloppy curls shadowed dark rims under his eyes. The other boy, the Gryffindor, had finally caught on that, yes, it really is him, that he had a bone to pick with.

Dmitri thundered through the bleachers, he cut between conversations and stepped down from seat to seat. He weaved through the crowd, didn't even bother to use the stairwell. The older boy looked confused, and Dmitri sneered in disdain as his vision caught sight of the tattoos imprinted on the arms of the American. Then the fifth year stood. ”You stole that! Where! How! I know it doesn't belong to you! His nostrils flared. He would curse him to hell, and he didn't care who saw!

5’5” and 128lbs
                          //Translations:// …. //

User Image

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

"Oh, I respect Ravenclaw, don't get me wrong," Dani answered, "and no, I didn't know our Seeker was dating their Seeker. My aunt was a Hufflepuff, and I'm kinda surprised the Hat didn't put me there. I like a lot of what they stand for too."

"I figure I'll talk to Jacob and see what he thinks about the idea about getting up some summer pick-up games, and I'm definitely interesting in getting your contact info. Maybe you could come out my way, get away from the city and all that."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-Last Game of the Year
Wearing: No Houses Colors-trying to look neutral

"Then again he's fairly busy heading the dueling club and such I'm sure. And, from all it seems fairly drama free relationship so it isn't like it would be the type to be gossiped about. She's not playing today, though... Ravenclaw is going to have all the harder time to win," Veronica said with a slight frown as she watched the game begin. Then again, both teams seekers seemed like they might have spotted the snitch. She glanced back to Dani and said with a chuckle, "You aren't mellow enough to be a Hufflepuff from what I've seen. Besides, a house doesn't make a person it is more the person makes the house."

"Anyways, sounds good about your plans. And, I've lived in Hawkinge for years before last summer. I'm fine with the city. It keeps me busy," She said with a smile. "Though I miss the scent of salt in the air whenever I took the bus over to Dover which took like fifteen minutes. London doesn't have that, but it isn't bad." Shrugging she pulled out a ball-point pen and a small notebook and quickly scribbled down her email, phone number, and address. As she ripped out the page and handed it over to Dani she noticed someone shouting farther down the stands and storming down a few rows seeming to be wanting to pick a fight with someone though she hadn't caught sight of who yet.

She did recognize the antagonist and muttered under her breath, "Ah, bloody hell, what's got into the Russian now? I thought he was finally reducing his picking fights with people to eye-rolling at most." Then again she considered the fact, he probably thought of her too below him by now to even bother with actually starting an argument or fight with her at this point unless she openly challenged him on something. Shaking her head she sighed, "Well, I'm not getting involved in that one. I'll just make it worse. I think he regrets not trying to drown me in our first year while we were still in the boats."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:24 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Crash was oblivious, apparently. His mind hung off a cloud in a world of daydreams, but his eyes followed the sight of the quaffle as the game burst into play. The Ravenclaws had taken possession of the red ball and almost immediately, the seekers were on the trail of the little gold snitch. Or so he supposed, he couldn't actually see the damn thing, but they were almost neck and neck racing around the field so, it had to be. He felt an elbow jerk into his ribcage and he glanced up. ”Huh, wha?” A Hufflepuff fan beside him jabbed a thumb higher up on the bleachers, towards the rushing Slytherin, and then disappeared. Crash blinked. What the hell would a Slytherin want with him? Was it even at him? Or someone else? He blinked again, craned his head left and right before pointing a finger at himself curiously.

”Yeah! You!” Well, hell! It really was him! Who would've thought?

Still, it didn't mean Crash had any notion of what was going on. He stood up on his feet, it seemed the right thing to do with a big ball of fury rolling down on him. 'The one time I don't bring my board, are ya' kiddin' me?' He could almost smack himself (but why bother when the other kid was about to do it for him?) 'I'd break your skull so fast,' he leered. But it didn't matter did it? Without that wooden deck, all he had was his wand. And it was too easy to make a mistake with a wand.

Suddenly, the Slytherin had reached him, stabbed a finger at him and hurled accusations. ”Woah woah woah, hold the hell up, who are you?! You don't know me!” He sneered. His fist closed around the ring that hung from his neck around a chain. ”This is mine bro! Back off! I don't want to fight you.” He growled, brows creased and vision narrowed.

”H-Hey!” He shouted, only when Dmitri had pushed him back with a heavy shove. It was hard not to stumble into someone, but by now, a clearing had begun to spread out around him. He scrunched up his face in a glare, flicked the Russian off and tried to walk away, but the Slytherin just kept cutting him off. ”Yo, what the ********? Leave me alone!”

”You're not going anywhere until you tell me where you got that ring!”

”It's. Mine. Douche.” Crash cursed under his breath. Dmitri struck forward and pushed him back again.

”I know you're lying!”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 6" Weight: 136lbs Age: 15
Quidditch Stands with Dmitri
Midfield, between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw sections
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Ex-Football Player{|}Third Year

Theo watched as everything unfolded right in front of him, a smile stretching across his eyeless, hairless face. Well...all one could see was the smile and maybe a faint mustache starting to grow. He found this random outburst very amusing to be honest. Gryffindor versus Slytherin, he wondered who would win this fight. It would be even greater if a fist fight started. He watched as everything started to escalate, until the Slytherin pushed the Gryffindor, who impressively kept his balance.

"Oh s***, where's the popcorn when I need it," he said, standing and watching them from his seat, an arrogant smile still drawn out across his face. "I'm so glad I came to this game," he said again a little louder. One would have been able to recognize the boy's voice by now, but that didn't matter, but he was actually having a good time and wouldn't mind company at all to enjoy the movie-reminiscent altercation. 'If only I had a camera,' he thought to himself. This video would go straight onto the internet if he did.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:34 pm

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
Fourth Year

User Image

”Give it to me!”

”No!”

”I said give it to me! Now!” Dmitri threatened, whipped out his wand and shoved it up against the Gryffindor's throat. The blond stumbled nearly lost his balance on the stands and froze. ”Now.”

”.....It's not yours.” Crash growled. Vehement hate unfurled at the tongue. The Gryffindor didn't at all seem to phased by the wand at his throat. Even if it seemed to be digging in deeper and deeper.

”It belongs to my family! B`lyad'! LOOK, that's the Russian signet. And I know my family crest is on the inside.” Dmitri barked. ”Now hand it over!”

”Hell no! Screw you! My ma' gave it to me!”

”Your mom's a thief!”

WHACK! Crash punched. Both boys froze.

”...............AUUUGGGHH!” Dmitri lunged.

Crash landed square on his back, pinned between the floorboards and the wooden benches, he could see the rafters beneath the thin slits between each seat, and the green grass that sprawled under the stands. If he wasn't careful, he could slide right beneath and hurl down to the ground. But that didn't seem near as dangerous as the serpent that had just lunged at him.

Dmitri punched and fought and squabbled and screamed. Crash's arms rose over his head to block the deft blows to his face, but groaned when a hit struck him in the gut. The blond had tried to fight back, but it was hard to see or think or feel; it had all happened so fast. Dmitri was relentless, his elbow lurched high overhead for each and every hit, trying to gain momentum. ”Giiive iiit baaaack!!”

”Geeerr oooofff MEEEE!!”

5’5” and 128lbs

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:23 pm

As the fight broke out, Ronna heard Dmitri screaming about something about a ring and she recognized the American accent that answered. And, she may have caught hearing Theo's voice about popcorn. But, what was more important was Dmitri was on a warpath. "Dmitri Kamenev and Christian Barrett!" She called to both of them as she pushed past several people in the bleachers to get in vicinity of the fight breaking out. "You're fighting over jewelry! And are you stupid? It isn't like a copy of a ring can't be made!"

She was already reaching for her wand tucked in her boot in case things got even more out of hand as she reached the two having gotten through the crowds. "I don't care if the thing is stolen or not, obviously the original alleged thief isn't right here at the moment to make allegations against one way or another."

She had her wand at her side as she narrowed her eyes at both of them. An argument was one thing, even a thrown punch or two, but Dmitri was out for blood. Of course, punching someone who was already furious at you-justified or not- wasn't exactly a smart move. Where was a professor in the stands when you actually needed one? She took a deep breath and raised her wand focused mainly at Dmitri. "Get off of each other, now. I'd much rather be watching the game than watching the equivalent of a random drunken brawl."

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

Essy ze Ninja

<>  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:28 am
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

”Arrrggghhhnnn,” the guttural growl reverberated against the stands, he could feel the echo shake. He tried to kick his legs but he felt a foot digging into his knees and he tried to punch (even made it past a half a dozen times,) but he knew it wouldn't be enough. The warm, sticky viscous pooled around a swollen lip and dripped down the side of his face. His vision saw a flurry of black and red and blue, shadows, and blood and wide open skies. He heard someone call his name, but couldn't see who. He couldn't stop to think, couldn't even try even if he wanted to. The adrenaline fueled the fire.

It was that voice again, but he couldn't hear what she was saying. It sounded... so distant. Like she wasn't even there. Was it his own imagination? He couldn't be sure.

But the dark haired boy paused, Crash sucked in a sharp string of breath and chucked out a glob of blood. For now, the fight seemed to have stopped. He could see the swell around Dmitri's left eye starting to churn purple, and how the nose seemed crooked as it trickled with blood. The Russian had finally ceased, but his vision was wild as it darted back and forth. Dmitri raised both hands slowly in the air, a small sign of defeat when he noticed Ronna's wand. Somehow, his had gotten lost during the fray, at one point, he heard it clatter from the stands and figured it must have tumbled down to the grass beneath them.

”This doesn't concern you.” The Russian had glowered.

Crash, on the other hand, would've begged to differ. But his only thought was to drag himself further away from the serpent, to try and wretch himself to his feet. By now, his vision swam near incoherently. He saw blonde hair, he saw blood, saw the grainy structure of the planks of wood, the puff of white clouds—it was hard to focus on one thing.

Then Crash felt a tug on his neck, the chain tightened, snapped, and broke. Dmitri ripped the ring from his neck and held the heirloom between two fingers. He didn't care if Ronna blasted him from the stands right then or not. Crash rather wished she would.

”H-hey,” he flailed and scrambled. Struggled himself back on his feet and tried to snatch away from the damned Slytherin, but he missed. Crash was a mess; his lip was split, swollen, and bleeding, one of his front teeth was suddenly loose, it bled too. The smallest lacerations sliced into his brow and his cheeks, where the heaviest of blows had left little incisions in his flesh.

Dmitri took a step back, held the ring up to the light and twisted it around to inspect it. Sure enough, the Russian signet was admonished on the front, and the Kamenev sigil carved intricately on the backside. Just to be sure, he matched up the sigil with the stitched pattern on his kerchief, the two were exactly identical. ”You can't make copies of rings like these, their goblin forged metals. Every first born son in my family gets one, and when they die, it goes back to the goblin that made it—there are no copies—they craft a new one for every boy. This has to be my brother's.” Dmitri, even now, could feel his eye starting to swell shut, the skin bruised into a plume of shadows, from sickly yellow to pasty brown.

”I already told you,” Crash took a step forward to try and snatch it back, but Dmitri just jumped back and pointed an accusatory finger—as if Ronna would stop him.

To be honest, he hadn't really considered the possibility. Nor had the irony fully set in to his thoughts.

Nyet, prove it.” He closed his fist around the ring and guarded it safely.

”You can't just take that from me! Ronna—tell him he can't just take it!” It felt weird to drag her in the middle of it, odder still, that he wanted her to end it for him. But he could feel the desperation clawing at his brain, a feverish disease that was eating him inside.

Mudak, you pathetic little s**t.” Dmitri sneered.

[OOC: no, tis perfectly fine. c: it was meant to be open to interaction and such. Spice things up a bit]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 6" Weight: 136lbs Age: 15
Quidditch Stands with Dmitri and Ronna
Midfield, between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw sections
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob had walked up the stairs to the stands, his eyes already picking out his teammates as he scanned the crowd. He would normally have taken a seat in the stands, but paused as he noticed that there seemed to be a scuffle going on down in one of the lower rows. Frowning, the sixth year made his way down the stands, blinking as he realized his keeper was in a fight with one of the Slytherin chasers. The frown deepened as he narrowed his eyes. Ronna was already there, apparently trying to break up the fight, and clenched his fists.

"Oi! Knock it off! I don't care who the ruddy hell you are or what's bloody going on, but I don't have a problem with decking someone of you two ruddy gits keep fighting." Honestly, he could really care less about what had transpired, but he was honestly tired of everyone fighting around him. He doubted that it had anything to do with someone... Well, that wasn't true. It was one of his players on the other side of that fight. So yeah, it did kind of involve him. Besides, this wasn't Ronyo or Jer. Neither would act in this fashion.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ruddy freaking hell, if I have to get into this, then I won't come out without punching both idiots.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 am

Ronna glanced between the two and took a breath of relief when Dmitri got off of Crash. Of course, the half of second peace was broken when Dmitri broke the chain that was around Crash's neck and took the ring into his possession. She listened as Dmitri explained about the ring not being a copy, reasonably it made sense, but did Dmitri even know if his brother was missing a ring? She glanced at Crash who dragged her further into the problem just to be sneered at by Dmitri. And then Jacob joined in and demanded for them to knock it off. "Jacob, do you know basic healing spells at least? If so, can you help out Crash?"

Glancing back at Dmitri she said to Dmitri sounding fairly annoyed, "By your own account you have no more right to that ring than Crash does in your opinion."

Frowning, she suddenly pulled something out of her pocket and then held out a Kent police badge, her father's badge the force had handed over to his next of kin-her. "You can hold this in exchange for the ring while I hold it as a neutral party. Trust me, this badge is a million times more important than a stupid piece of jewelry you earn by being born into a certain family. When you can prove it was in fact stolen I'll more than happy hand it over to the proper owner and expect this back."

"It shouldn't be that hard for you to prove that the ring was stolen, right?" She added to Dmitri her eyes narrowed as she still held out the badge and she glanced at Dmitri and said, "You're not stupid, Dmitri-you should know very well where I would stand in this sort of thing. And, I'm offering insurance in case you don't trust me."

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

Essy ze Ninja
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 am
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: annoyed] [thinking: ...] [with: Dmitri, Crash, Ronna, Jacob] [at: Stands]

Uriel Scott was annoyed. The one time he went to a Quidditch game without getting nagged into by one of the twins- the one time! - there just had to be a brawl. Of course. Of course he had to be the closest prefect. He sighed, decided that forget the badge if one of them tried to punch him they were going to get hexed right in the face, and got up. It was Crash and that little rat Kamenev, who'd Uriel heard enough about from the twins. Veronica Kiss had her wand out, and Jacob Drage was telling both of them off. He had no idea who'd started it and frankly didn't care.

"KAMENEV! BARRETT! KISS! DRAGE!" he yelled, nearing the scene. He narrowed his blue eyes as he took in the scene. "Alright, everyone stop! Now! I don't care what the hell this is about, I'm a bloody prefect, and I just told you to stop!" He had no idea if this was standard protocol for breaking up fights. If a professor was nearby and didn't like the way he was handling it, well, he was sure they'd let them all know. Who knew this would be such an aggression outlet? For once he could actually raise his voice.

He looked between all of them. "Okay, from what I've been hearing screamed like the world's ending, this is over a ring. A ring." He was trying not to sneer incredulously over it. It was sort of hard. "Veronica, keep that badge." he said sharply. "We're not doing some sort of deal here, but I appreciate the offer. Wand away. All of you, wands away!" He glanced at Jacob. "Please don't deck anyone, thank you."

Uriel didn't have time to be polite right now.

He stared down the Slytherin fourth year and the Gryffindor fifth year for a moment before deciding he wasn't going to get anywhere with intimidation and they could both probably break an arm or two of his and he didn't very much like pain. "Listen, we're going to handle this like civilized human beings." Asking who the ring belonged to was probably going to get him cursed. He looked at Dmitri. "Do you have proof he stole it, and I mean actual proof beyond wild accusations? If so, please, explain." He looked at Crash. "Do you have any ideas about where your.. what did you yell, your mother, got it?" He crossed his arms loosely. He couldn't punish anyone since he didn't actually know who had started what and who had said what. He might as well try to get the whole story first.

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

mc2

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 am

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
Fourth Year

User Image

His head hurt, he could feel the slow, debilitating aches beginning to rupture through his thoughts now that the adrenaline had ceased and subsided. His left eye could only squint to see, the muscle and tissue had puffed up abnormally. His nose throbbed with a pain that was slowly dulled by the hate worming in his thoughts. His innards felt all shook around, like everything was in the wrong place all of a sudden. Out of the corner of his swollen eye, he spotted silhouettes that marched closer.

It was Drage, a Gryffindor, why shouldn't he be surprised? His idle threat had provoked a scoff from the Russian. He turned the ring over in his fingers, still shocked to have it in his hands, and what it must have meant. Had Rurik escaped azkaban? Was he out and about? Had he lost his ring? Was it even possible? Or was it more like that his cousin, Alek, had lost the ring? The oaf couldn't be that careless though, could he? He hesitated, and even with Ronna's distinctly apt assessments, he couldn't bring himself to hand the ring over so quickly. It should be obvious, he couldn't understand why it wouldn't be? ”I—“ he was going to object, but another voice had cut through the stands.

Blond, unfamiliar, yet distinctly Hufflepuff from his attire, had caught his ear. Whomever it was, apparently knew him, that just made it worse. And a prefect, too? He was more than relieved when the subject came to trial instead of forced negotiations and petty threats were all else he had to defend him. He wiped the back of his sleeve against his nose to smear away the red stickiness. ”It should be obvious, it belongs to my family, my sigil is on the underside. That's as much proof as if my bloody initials were on it... He's an American, vat use does he of this? That signet is Russian; the double headed eagle had been used for hundreds of years before the colonies of Britain vere even thought of.” He held the ring in question as proof. It was the truth.

”She gave it to me before she died—so it's mine now. Maybe your brother should have been more careful.” Crash's voice was harsh, but then again, so had Dmitri's. He crossed dark eyes towards the Gryffindor and glowered.

”Your 'mum' huh, who is your mum anyvay.”

”Why the hell does that matter?”

”Just answer the bloody question!” Seriously, was it so hard?

”...Ivanna Barrett...” Crash hadn't caught on just yet.

But Dimi had. His jaw slackened a bit, though it hurt, and his head was pounding. ”....Vhat.” His accent underlay his words.

”You heard me!”

”Stop yelling! I'm not trying to be a prat!” He burst. It made his vision dot in a kaleidoscope of colors. ”Ivanna what? Just answer the question.” He cut Crash off before he could protest.

”Ivanna...Katya..? I don't know her real last na-” It seemed like he was starting to understand.

Dmitri felt all the more angry that this had invoked such a crowd. But it didn't matter, did it? He gave the ring another second glance and stared long and hard. It couldn't be, but it made sense. His father had often spoke fondly of his older sister, Ivanna, and of their childhood youth. Dmitri sat down on the quidditch stands with a hard fall. He felt nauseous. He placed the ring and its torn chain on the seat beside him, his body shook with a long, hard sigh.

”...So what does this mean?”

”—It means you take your ring, I take my punishment and ve never speak of this again. Ever.” He wouldn't let himself be related to this ratty git. Ever.

5’5” and 128lbs

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2
Diamond Wales

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games