Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius waved as Claire showed up, and then nodded toward Daniel as he made an appearance. He looked the other teen up and down, his eyebrow cocking as he decided to let Daniel in on the idea he had over the summer. "I was thinking. You have the most experience on the team aside from the Rosses, right? Have any thoughts about being named the vice-captain of the team? Figured you can use what you know to do a good job at the position, plus I don't think you've exibited any bias that I've seen."

AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now, how are tryouts going to go?
                                                    OOC: ...

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Sixth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel blinked. He hadn't expected that. If he accepted, he'd be captain next year, unless something went awry. He considered for a moment, then nodded. "Sure, if you think I can do a good job, I'll do my best. Thanks," he said.

Quote:
Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Daniel Kiremono
House: Slytherin
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe (can be changed in event of position change.)
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

Slytherin Chaser
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
5 years experience (AC+3, Rolls+3), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +8 to steal, +8 to score
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                      I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                      Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn walked quietly onto the pitch, smiling slightly at Darius before noticing the scar across his face. She wasn't stupid. She could guess immediately that it was from Virgil. It seemed she wasn't the only one scarred by Virgil. She sighed and handed him a completed form before sliding off to her own spot to stretch out.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                      And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                      State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
Character's Name: Jaslyn Ross
Year: Seventh
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:42 pm
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

Dmitri shuffled eagerly onto the pitch. The returning members already milled about around the center of the field where the new captain stood, waiting. The Russian blew a low sigh between his lips as he shifted his broom from his right hand to his left. The slips of parchment were ready and waiting, like always, and in his usual stoic gloom, he huddled over the chest to scribble down his information before joining the rest of the serpents in the pit. So far, only the crickets seemed to be talking...And he was perfectly fine with that. But even in the midst of silence, a small smile played at his lips in a curious way.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                          Character's Name: Dmitri Kamenev
                          Year: Fourth
                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                          Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Quid MTA
                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

☭☭☭
                          AC: 17
                          (+9 to block) (+7 to dodge)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: --

We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                  Closer to the edge
                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝑑 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped onto the pitch, disappointed that Anastasia wasn't out with him. She'd seemed to be depressed or something, and well, he had left to try and at least make sure he could make the team. Not that he was saying he wouldn't because of Anastasia, but that he shouldn't badger her to do something she didn't want to do if she was down. He nodded to each person on the pitch before filling out his form to turn in, already doing some stretches and thinking that he might have a chance of getting off of reserves as long as he participated in the tryouts.

AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 to stealing, +3 to scoring
                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                  Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                  -/3

Username: Diamond Wales
                                  Character's Name: Ashley Yaxley
                                  Year: Second
                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                  Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                  Second Choice Position: Seeker

════════════════════════

Thinking: I have a good chance this year...
                                  OOC:

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Quidditch Pitch
                                                          With The other team hopefuls
                                                          Feeling Nervous
                                                          Thinking Should I be doing this?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quidditch. It seemed a love for it to was the one thing the whole school had in common. So Tyson Xanders decided to try and see what it was like, he had quite enjoyed watching it, and he did like playing some sports, like football. But the fact he got dirt on his clothes when he did made him not want to play often. He walked in with a rather cheep broom he had convinced his parents to give him money for. It seemed odd to think he and his brothers had to exchange their parents money to these odd coins of currency in the wizarding world. "Umm... Hi... I'm Tyson Xanders... I'm a Second year... are there any open positions?" He asked as he looked at the crowd. Reaching out he brushed some of the blue hair of his bangs from his face. Adjusting his grip on the broom he held, he looked around as he waited for an answer.

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:52 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Axel is going to laugh at me, she thought bitterly. He was the quidditch fanatic, and even he was opposed against trying out in first year. She hoped this wouldn't get back to him somehow. She'd hate to think of the load of rubbish he could come up with if he found out she tried but hadn't made the team. Still, she wanted to try because if she did make it, then she could humiliate him for the rest of the school year! The thought alone put a bounce in her step as she juggled the school broom in her hands and joined to meet the rest of the team. She hardly recognized any of them from the sorting feast, but her gaze lingered on the girl with snow white hair curiously. But she hurried herself to fill out one of the sheets.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
              Character's Name: Camila Rojas
              Year: First
              Advanced Flying I: no
              Advanced Flying II: no
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
              Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
              First Choice Position:Chaser
              Second Choice Position: Beater

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
              ═━┈ First Year Slytherin,┈━═
              11 years old4'10"109lbshalfblood
              Slytherin Table, Sorting Feast
              Dressed in:
              Sweat Pants and Leopard Kicks
              ╚═════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny arrived at the pitch a bit late. He'd gotten sidetracked by something, and managed to get past it before getting to the pitch. His pockets, however, told how he had gotten past his obstacle to tryouts. He waved and said nothing, deciding to stand back and wait to see how tryouts were going to start before he did anything. Couldn't hurt, right? Right.

Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Kenneth Lowery
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                    Advanced Flying II: no
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    First Choice Position:Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: Umm, wherever, I guess.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, not so many trying out this year...

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius collected all the forms from each player and nodded, satisfied. Everything seemed to be in order, and it seemed as though Virgil hadn't shown up yet. Strange. Shrugging it off, he looked around at those gathered and addressed them. "Okay, listen up, so I only have to say this once. For those that don't know me, I'm Darius Silver, captain of the team. Daniel Kiremono is the vice captain, so you'd better show respect, or you're off the team. Capiche? Okay, onto other matters. You don't participate, you're gone, and I will not hesitate to kick players off the team. Now that I've laid out the ground rules, here's what we're going to do."

Darius motioned to the pitch, making circular motions with his hands. No one could ever say that he didn't learn from his previous captains, after all. They all seemed to do much better when they had a few runs around the pitch, anyway. "I want you to do a few laps around the field to warm up, and then break off into groups. Dmitri, you're on Keeper, so you go ahead and guard the hoops against the chasers. Daniel, you and Ashley are on one team. Claire, you and Camilla are on team two. Your jobs will be to see how well you work as a team, and try and score on Dmitri. Good luck though, he's good. Jaslyn, you and Kenny go ahead and go after the snitch. See how many times each of you can catch the ruddy thing. Good practice either way. And Tyson, right? I need a beater. You're gonna go grab a bat after your runs and go up in the air with me. See if you can hit the other teammates. Don't hit the seekers though. Just fill out the form first, because I am not going to let you go up until then." Confident he was able to make at least some smart decisions, he waited for everyone to do their laps before he released the balls and mounted his own broom. Now, to see how everyone else did during tryouts.

Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now, how are tryouts going to go?

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Sir Spazalots

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-Chan

Squeeky Luff

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 6, 2, 7, 1, 5, 1, 8, 4, 3 Total: 46 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image
                                  Closer to the edge

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley hopped onto his broom and did a few laps, mostly making sure he listened to his captain. Though, honestly, he would have to be an idiot if he didn't, really. Finishing up his third lap, he waited for Darius to release the quaffle before he shot up, trying to get to the ball as soon as he could. Hopefully he wasn't too slow on the draw.

Team One Chaser
                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny winced when he heard the captain's statement about not participating, He wondered vaguely if it was because he was late, Either way, he ran his laps, and when finished, waited for the release of the snitch. He shot up into the air at that point and started looking, ready to prove he was just as good as Jaslyn at the position.

Modifiers: +3 for spotting, +3 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    Roll: 18 (nope!)
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, not so many trying out this year...

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Squeeky Luff rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 2, 7, 8, 4, 1, 5, 1, 1 Total: 43 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire's gaze drifted once more as other people walked onto the pitch, so many people. She didn't look odd did she? Claire hoped she didn't...but what if she did? Her lingering panic started to bubble up, before the captain began to address them.

Listen...Focus...Ignore yourself...

Taking a deep breath, Claire looked up to pay attention to Darius. So she was doing chaser first...on a team with Camilla, alright she could do that. Claire got on her broom as he called for warm ups.
Taking a few laps around the field, she let the breeze calm her down and make her thoughts vanish before she breathed a sigh of relief, ready to start the practice.

Claire watched as Darius lifted the box so everything was let loose, she then darted towards the quaffle, hoping to beat Ashley to the punch.

My feelings? I'm trying to stay lucid you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Hm..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 14
Mods: + 2 to Dodging, +1 for one year of playing, +1 for Advanced Flying = +3 Total
Posts to Goal: 0/3

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Team 2 Chaser

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image
                                  Closer to the edge

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley allowed a brief smile as his hands wrapped around the ball, avoiding Claire in the process. He gave the blonde girl one look before he shot off toward the goals and Dmitri. He could always get a quick goal in if Dmitri wasn't ready, right?

Team One Chaser
                                  1/3

════════════════════════

OOC: Ignore the roll >_<

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:19 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila groaned inwardly. Exercise? How could she have not seen that one coming? Begrudgingly, she watch the other players take off on their brooms.. At least they weren't running;.she hated running, and sweat, and effort. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all? She was a particularly lazy creature by habit. But she swallowed it down and kept her course. As soon as she finished, she launched up into the air waiting for the signal. A boy named Ashley (how strange) had just managed to snatch the released quaffle out of the blonde girl, Claire's, grasp. She furrowed her brow and chased after him. Apparently, it was going to be boys against girls, and she had no problem with that. She tried to flank the younger boy before she swooped in for a steal.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
              ═━┈ First Year Slytherin,┈━═
              Team Two Chaser
              AC: 12

HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
              (+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying)
              (0/3)

╚═════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Quidditch Pitch
                                                          With The other team hopefuls
                                                          Feeling Nervous
                                                          Thinking Should I be doing this?

Tyson nodded, filling out the form and handing it in. He then climbed on his broom and started flying his laps. Once he was done he grabbed a beaters bat and started around the pitch, chasing the steel ball. A bludger it was called, right? "Ok lets see if I can do this." he said as he looked for someone to aim at. He saw an older blonde girl flying nearby. He gulped and swung the bat at the ball.

Username: Sir Spazalots
                                                          Character's Name: Tyson Xanders
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Currently taking
                                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: Anything

Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: +2
                                                          Final Roll: 17
                                                          Aiming at: Claire
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games