Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

Feeling another familiar, approaching chakra, he watched Genesis rush through the door and ask for his promotion. Clone Keiji looked over all of the vouchers to make sure everything added up before smiling and nodding. "Excellent, Genesis, you are not a jounin of Yukigakure."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled"Thank you sir! I've got training to do. Oh! And I would like to request a couple Genin to train if you would allow it. My primary focus will be on Delta but I could teach in my spare time" With those words for the Kage to reflect upon Genesis left the office to go do...well Jounin Stuff  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Nodding his head, Keiji replied "If you can fine genin to train, then feel free. It'll be a good way to figure out how to properly lead people." If the other wanted to become Yukikage, he still had a long way to go, but becoming a teacher might help.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki nodded at Lacie, it felt wierd being called sama but he guessed if that was how she was then he couldn't change it. As he was leaving Genesis came in and asked for his promotion to jounin. When it was given to him he seemed excited. Meanwhile Akatsuki just hung back."Congratulation Genesis."

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacie Roux

Shinobi Info: Ninjutsu Class / Sensory Subclass / Genin / Yukigakure /
Relationship Status: Single
Current Mood: -------
Current Ryo: 0
Current AC: 0

Chakra pool: 270/270
Reserve Chakra: 25/25
Weapons: Kunai (14), Shuriken (10), Smoke bomb (6)

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie panted a little as she finally reached the Yukikages office door. She knocked three times then entered and approached the desk calmly. "Yukikage-sama told me i could take on some B-rank missions so that i can reach Chuunin-rank faster... So im here to get them from you." Lacie said as soon as she walked up next to Genesis. She knew Akatsuki was in the room as well but she hadn't adressed ether him or Genesis yet. Instead she was focused on getting her high ranked missions and completing them.

-----------------------------"..In fate.." -----------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Getting to the office building, Jun turned in the paperwork for the missions he just finished. Spotting a mission to head to Takumi, Jun pulled it off the mission board. He of course would need to get permission to leave the village, but it would be nice. After all, he could use some more stuff, and had a decent amount of Ryo to spend. Heading upstairs, he knocked on the Kage's door.
[/enter]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki saw Lacie re-enter and remembered she had asked him to come along to train or something. It seemed she was busy with missions now."I'll be at the Academy if you want to train after Lacie-san."He said before bowing to the Yukikage clone and heading out to the First Snow Academy, there were less people so he could train in peace.

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu entered reluctantly after being invited in. There were people already inside and were having conversations with the Yukikage. Matsu didn't recognize most of them and realized that the village must have been growing quickly. He waited for the moment to speak but others still had business with her. After a few moments, Matsu decided to step forward. He bowed to the Yukikage and spoke. "Lord Chiba. I've returned from the Leaf and have completed my mission." Matsu said with a pleasant expression. It seemed that many were being promoted to Jounin around him and he was anxious to get to know them, even test them.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

Seeing Lacie enter the office, saying the real Keiji gave her permission for some B-rank missions. It wasn't specific, but since she was a genin, the clone had a guess as to what the other had in mind. Reaching into his desk, he pulled out the three files and handed them over to Lacie. "Alright... three B-rank missions concerning felonies. There's a murder, an assault and battery, and a rape. If you're alright with this and can handle it, feel free to start at any time."

Hearing the knock at the door and the familiar chakra of the Aburame boy he called "Enter Junichi."

When Matsu finally entered, the male spoke up after he was finished with Lacie. It was good that the other had completed his mission, the clone was quick to pull out the necessary paperwork. First a paper to record the advancement credit earned, and then a voucher so that the male could pick up his payment. "Excellent. Did you learn anything interesting on your trip? Nothing as far as the inner workings of the village, just it's status and how things are going." It was important to keep track of how allies were fairing after all. As he said this, he handed the man his voucher.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Opening the door, Jun walked into the office. "Hello Yukikage. I was wondering if I could Takumi to complete this mission. Also wouldn't mind picking up some stuff here while I'm there." He flashed the paperwork so he could see. Hopefully he wouldn't try to say that he needed to have someone go with him or something like that.

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700 (700)

Taking the papers, the Yukikage looked them over and nodded his approval. "Very well. You may proceed on your own since there seems to be no danger. While you're at Takumi though, could you please do me a favor?" Pulling out two thousand ryo from the desk, he held it out for Junichi to take. "Please pick up an encyclopedia for me from Scribes and Scraps. Consider it a mission, a request from a higher up." Filling out the vouchers and such for Junichi, he handed them over to the male so he could get paid.

OOC: You were turning in proof of mission completion things to get paid, right? XP  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Listening to what the Yukikage had to say, Jun nodded. Taking the ryo, he put it away so he wouldn't lose it. "I can do that. I'll be on my way now." With everything he needed, he would head out of the office closing the door behind him. Passing by the mission desk, he turned in the vouchers. Getting his money, he would put it away and head for the gates.
[/exit to gates]

((Well I had turned them in downstairs but if I needed to bring them to you first, then that was my bad. Either way I'll throw it in my post. XD))

Flamefox Merimac

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

"Our ally is doing quite well actually. The Leaf shinobi are hard at training and they have a strong sense of loyalty and duty. A hard working village." Matsu said with a nod as if approving what he had said. "I'm glad to have been able to visit them and share with them some of my time. I even made a friend! After I asked the Hokage if I could be of some service to him, in your name of course, he asked me to train with one of his Jounin and it all turned out well." Matsu finished, remembering Hitomi and their bout in the forest. It was a playful encounter and one that he would always remember.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700 (700)

The information told to him was indeed good news. Nodding his head in approval, the male replied "Good. I want the Hokage to know I'm as willing to be an ally as the other kages. You did very well, Matsu. Is there anything else you would like to say or ask?" He of course jotted down notes so that the real Keiji would know what had transpired.

Haruhi000777

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

After what he could only describe as a very long day, Izaya made his way back to the Yukikage's office and just stood there, not bothering to knock seeing as he figured that Keiji would already know that was there.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 330/330

User Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games