Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm
*The tall Russian leads her through various shops, doubling back several times before entering yet another shop. They slip quietly through several racks of cloth before finding a hidden door. Once behind the door, they are met by an white-blonde woman, her pale-blue eyes watching the door.* You are late she hisses at him, while locking the door.

*Meanwhile... Ghost slips behind Palmira once again stroking her silky hair. She must stay a short while longer to ensure Palmira truly believes she is Marco. And given how long this woman has grieved her late husband, no way would he drop in after so many years only to assure her their beloved daughter is safe.*

((Psy can mod Ghost now to convince Palmira that she is indeed the Ghost of Marco.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 pm
*As she heads back to the hotel, her phone goes off. She recognizes the code word and listens to the voice on the other end. They've finally managed to locate Icy, but it is imperative that she get to Lugano and now. Slipping in to the shadows, she works her way back to her room, throwing a few things in to a bag and waits for the next call to let her know the car is ready.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm
*inside the hidden door, she stops just long enough to take out her second throwaway she'd gotten ready for use earlier*

Just a second. I need to text Psy and Kat before I go underground. They need to know what's going on.

Message to Psy and Kat
Still in Lugano w/Brat's Russian friend. Waiting for her to arrive and will be going underground soon. Will keep you posted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm
*After dropping Amy off at home, Karrie went home and both he and Velcore went straight to bed. The next morning, Karrie slept late, until Velcore's hunger woke them both up, the dragon flying into Karrie's room and sitting on him until he woke up.

Karrie made breakfast for the two of them, then iggies' dragons and grunny showed up in the yard. Karrie gave them some food as well, knowing that they were almost always hungry. After the animals ate, they took off to the forest.

Taking advantage of Velcore being gone, Karrie cleaned up the main parts of his house, losing interest in cleaning before he got to his bedroom and Velcore's. Since Velcore was still gone, Karrie decided to go to the farmer's market for some fresh ingredients. When he returned, Velcore still hadn't, so while he was waiting, Karrie did some baking, making a couple batches of cookies and some more of the food for Thistle. This batch of pet food turned out a better shade of green than the last, and Karrie cut it into uneven pieces to make it more interesting for the animals to eat. Not that Thistle had seemed to care.

He had just finished packing up the cooled cookies and put them in his messenger bag when Velcore returned, ready for dinner. Having snacked all day, Karrie wasn't hungry, but he dished up some of Amy's soup for Velcore. While the dragon ate, Karrie packaged up the pet food to bring over to Amy that evening. Once Velcore was done, the two of them headed out for the evening.*

((heh, long post to get caught up to now.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:40 pm
katana68
As she was sitting talking to Dec, her compromised phone went off. She reads the text from Icy.
Message to Psy and Kat
Still in Lugano w/Brat's Russian friend. Waiting for her to arrive and will be going underground soon. Will keep you posted.

Grabbing the phone she got from the Russian, she quickly put in the number and hit send, crossing her fingers that Icy will get the text before destroying the phone.
Kat's text to Icy
Don't txt @ my # anymore. Phone bugged. Use this #. Contact Brat @ ###-###-####, she will meet u.
((LOL, I'm too lazy to make up a number! xd ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm
*The phone rings again, one ring, then stops. A moment later, it rings twice, then silence again. She straps the bag to her back and slips in to the shadows, using them to make her way to a small, nondescript car hidden in the shadows in the alley. Not the most comfortable ride, but it fits in with the other vehicles. She lays down in the back seat, then winces as she feels bolts of cloth layered over her. Moments later, the car takes off and she's on her way. She takes a moment to send a text to the phone number G had given her, hating to trust him, but knowing how badly Ivan wants L will override anything else.*

Brat's text to Kat
On my way to get our girl.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm
Lil Brat
*The phone rings again, one ring, then stops. A moment later, it rings twice, then silence again. She straps the bag to her back and slips in to the shadows, using them to make her way to a small, nondescript car hidden in the shadows in the alley. Not the most comfortable ride, but it fits in with the other vehicles. She lays down in the back seat, then winces as she feels bolts of cloth layered over her. Moments later, the car takes off and she's on her way. She takes a moment to send a text to the phone number G had given her, hating to trust him, but knowing how badly Ivan wants L will override anything else.*

Brat's text to Kat
On my way to get our girl.

She gets the text from Brat, and quickly replies to her.
Kat's text to Brat
just sent her your #, keep your fingers crossed that she gets it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm
Amy was in the garden, as usual, for most of the day. It gave her a chance to get outside and work on something she loved, and it also gave Thistle a chance to play outside and run off some of her energy. Luckily, she hadn't found anymore 'friends' to keep like she had with the owl.

She still hadn't thought up a name for the owl. A personality hadn't really shown through, yet, in order for her to know what to name him. In fact, it was only in the past couple of days that she considered keeping the owl since he didn't seem to be going anywhere, anyway. So she was still considering a name.

It was early evening now, and thistle was still chasing the owl around the yard. She had been worried about the owl changing Thistle's sleeping schedule around, but it seemed to be the other way around. The owl was changing its schedule to be up when Amy and Thistle were awake. She didn't think owls would like to be awake during the day, but obviously this one was different... or she was wrong about owls entirely. Both could be the case.

Thistle would jump over Amy's back a few times while she was bent over pulling out weeds, she'd go in the tall 'forest' of flowers and small trees, hoping to pounce on the owl in mid-air, or just walk around with the owl on her head. Most people would think that Thistle would hurt the owl by pouncing on it, but she actually was very careful and never landed on the owl. She simply guided him down to the ground with her chin, and the owl was nice enough to play around and let himself be guided to the ground. Even Amy had to admit that it was cute.

Right now, Thistle and the owl were playing hide and go seek while Amy put some plant food on her flowers.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 pm
*The phone vibrates against her palm and she reads the message.*

Brat's text to Kat
Thx T/B/S

*She hopes Kat catches the "touch base soon" as the ride is getting bumpy. She winces as one of the bolts of cloth slides over and hits her.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:55 pm
*Karrie and Velcore walk up to Amy's house. Karrie couldn't see Amy from the sidewalk, so he started to walk up to the door*

*seeing Thistle's tail through the grass, goes up to her and tugs on it*

*stops to watch Velcore, not sure what he's doing*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Thistle squeaked in surprise as she felt something tug on her tail. She whirled around when the thing released her tail, and she crouched down so that she could pounce on it. However, when her eyes landed on Velcore, she squeaked again, only this time in excitement.

She hopped over to him and nuzzled his neck while her tail flicked back and forth. She hadn't seen him in a long time!

Amy looked up quickly when she heard Thistle squeak. When she saw Velcore's head above the bushes, though, she breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed. Her eyes scanned her yard and quickly landed on Karrie standing on the doorstep to her house. She smiled and stood up.

"Hey Karrie! It's good to see you. I'm over here gardening."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 pm
*The Russian woman waves towards a table at the far end of the room. A map is spread out across the table and the man goes over to look at it. Several spots are marked with red pins and he looks over at the woman. He queries her in Russian about the pins, wanting to ensure any informants have been permanently silenced. A vicious smile curves her lips as she answers, torture is her specialty unless he's forgotten.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 pm
*chirps happily and nuzzles Thistle*

*sees Amy stand up and grins* Hey Amy. Hope you don't mind me just showing up. I would have called first, but... I don't have your number. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm
Thistle squeaked happily as Velcore nuzzled her back. Then, she grew even more excited and jumped back from Velcore. She started to trot in a certain direction and then squeaked back at him, hoping he'd follow her.

Amy laughed softly. "It's okay! I invited you over yesterday if you had nothing else to do. I always enjoy a friend stopping over. I can give you my cell number, if you want. I never thought about it before. I have some paper and pens in the house."

She turned and called over to Velcore. "Velcore, can you watch Thistle, please? I know she won't want to come inside right now. I have a window open if you want to come inside and bring her with you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm
((Takes a little nap on the ride))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games