Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm
"How bad?" Iago whispered, grinning a little. "Bad enough to need a bit of a punishment?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pressed herself closer to his body, the most private parts of herself against his muscular body. She kissed his neck repeatedly, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"I....might need punishment for my wrongdoings....but who would be so bold as to give it to me?" Evie whispered to him, biting his earlobe and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm
Iago grinned. "I suppose I need to." he said. "Although this position makes it a little difficult. I'll need you to lay across my legs, Evie." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at Iago but it disappeared when he asked her to lay across his legs. She pouted at this and looked at him with her big eyes.

"I haven't been THAT bad have I?" Evie questioned, stretching back for a moment before getting up off of him, keeping herself up on her knees as she shifted her body position to be on all fours across his lap.

Evie arched her back and sighed, tossing her head back, the ends of her brown locks tickled her back and she turned to smile at Iago.

"I've...been bad haven't I?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:39 pm
"Yes." Iago said, looking at her. His hand rested on one of her buttocks. "Tell me if I need to change anything." he added, meaning force...if she wanted it harder, that told him she was liking it. He spanked her behind with a bit of force, enough for it to register as a spank, but not enough to even come close to hurting her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt vulnerable again in her current position but left it to Iago to protect her. He wouldn't hurt her if he could help it so there was nothing to worry about. When Iago's hand gently struck her butt, Evie grinned and turned to him again.

"Thats it? I must not be as bad as I thought." Evie winked.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm
"More?" Iago said, spanking her again. He put more force into it this time, still not enough to hurt but definitely more than before. He spanked her a third time with the same amount of force, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie threw her head back and her mouth opened in a silent moan as Iago struck her repeatedly on her backside. After a moment, Evie moaned aloud and brought her head back down, her hair draped forward and covered her face.

"Oh Iago....keep going." She whispered, her body heating up as Iago kept going.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 pm
Iago grinned. "You like this, don't you?" he said, spanking her once again, with even more force than before, enough to leave a faint pink handprint on her backside, which faded as he struck again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie turned her head to Iago and grinned a bit seductively, her plump lips revealed her white teeth and gasped, moaning aloud as he hit her again even harder. She could tell a handprint would be there eventually. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Yes Iago....yes I want more." She whispered again.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:58 pm
More? Any more and he'd be hitting as hard as he could. He controlled the next smack, so that he was borderline: harder than before, but not as hard as he could, yet it still started to leave her backside red. He spanked her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie yelped aloud when he hit her harder and she collapsed onto her forearms. She shivered with an intense amount of pleasure and moaned, unable to stifle it from him. Her hand reached back to lightly brush against her backside which was very warm due to his spankings.

"Iago...." Evie whispered, sighing happily.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm
"Should I perhaps stop for now?" Iago asked, grinning. "You seem satisfied, and I think I've learned all I need to...that you do enjoy it a little rough." he said, rubbing her warm, now red backside. "I think it's best if we got some sleep."

[I'm going to get some. G'night.]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled happily and allowed Iago to gently rub her now sore backside. She exhaled slowly and smiled, pleasant an happy now. Evie got up onto her knees and she put her hands on Iago's shoulders, pushing him down to the bed. She giggled, giddy and satisfied as she laid on top of him. Her head rested on his shoulder while Evie reached for hid hands and wrapped his arms around her body.

"Yes we should sleep love...thank you so much." Evie smiled happily and kissed him on the cheek, closing her eyes.

.: Okay lol night :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 am
Iago smiled, rolling over so that she was under him. He kissed her on the cheek, then slipped out of her arms to get undressed.
"Should I get you a slip or something?" he asked, returning to the bed and sliding under the covers.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games