Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 pm
Muraki looked at Scarlet then smiled a thanks to her for the change in subject, "Uh, none at the moment" he replied.
Vivi sighed in relief that Muraki cooled down, she didn't want to have a repeat of what happen 14 years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 pm
"Well then maybe we should have some sort of festivity..." Scarlet suggested. It was more of a question toward Tatsel since she was the advisor after all.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am
Ross sighed. Thankfully no one knew it was his birthday in the week coming. He'd only ever told Scarlet, he hated birthdays, so much excitement for another year taken away from you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 pm
If you let me have my way.......

"A festivity to celebrate your return," Tatsel mused, "You can properly present yourself to your people, it can be a week's affair." Tatsel shrugged, she knew Ross's birthday was coming but didn't mention it. Actually, she'd be aging another year soon, although years hardly mattered to her, she only acknowledged her own existence every millenia by now.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm
Vivi looked at Ross with a confused look wondering why he looked so releived.
Muraki smiled at the idea, "That's a great idea!" he looked at Scarlet while thinking, "You know.....we could always do a two for one like if someone has a birthday & your returning of home it would be cool.....gah! Now I'm talking all weird! I've been in the other world too long!"
Vivi laughed a bit when she heared Muraki using new talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:34 pm
Scarlet nodded at Muraki's idea since Ross's birthday was coming up. Next week a party could be held for many reasons. Her fathers recovery, Her brothers return, Ross's birthday and her own return.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm
Kitzune sat outside the whole time. She heard people talking about events and things. She laughed a bit at some of the comments but she still felt sad and worthless for not helping at all. Nothing would make her happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:41 pm
Vivi looked at Kitzune, "Are you alright Kitzune?" she asked while still in Ross's lap.
Muraki grinned at the appoval of his idea, "Thanks lady Scarlet" he was happy to be of some use.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm
Kitzune looked at Vivi, " Yea im fine. Dont worry about me." She looked back down. She didn't want anyone to know what see was feeling at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 pm
Ross glared at Scarlet, as though trying to silently tell her not to do anything for his birthday. She still didn't remember many things, maybe the fact he doesn't tell anyone was one of them.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Vivi sighed knowing Kitzune felt bad about something, but she didn't want to press the issue, she then gave Ross another confused look when she felt him tense up, "Are you ok, dear?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Ross nodded to Vivi, hoping Scarlet had understood, he looked away.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Kitzune started getting teary eyed. She fought the tears back so no one would see her crying. She never did like people worrying about her so much. That's why she's always stubborn most of the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Erika looked across at Kitzune. "you're a foolish girl. If you don't want people to worry about you, don't look so glum"  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 pm
Vivi smiled at Ross then hugged him. (just got a random though what if Muraki started to like Kitzune?)
Muraki looked at Kitzune sencing she was sad, he walked over to her, "Kitzune?......look you don't have to tell the other's, but I know something is wrong, so please don't beat yourself up about whatever it is that is bothering you ok?" he then gave her a small hug.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games