Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 am
((OOC: Just sayin'....this RP has been going for just over 6 months. That is so awesome! So many really good RPs die a horrible, abandoned death. Let's keep this going for as long as we can! Maybe one day set a Gaia record? I dunno. But YAY!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 am
(((OOC: Yeas, that would be awesome! Oh and I'm gonna wait on Gal to post for Hayato before replying for Naoko again. I don't want there to be a ton she's gotta read.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"Moshi, moshi, Nakai-kun."

Narcissus's voice? Kai had only directly encountered that man a few times before, but the voice was unmistakable. It was, however, missing a little of its suave edge, but Kai dismissed that for the fact that it was indeed the morning. If Kai had just woken up, then Narcissus could have been in the same exact situation.
Now, to the reason why Kai's eyebrows were currently raised in surprise. The singer resisted the urge to pull the phone away from his ear to check that he had called the right number. He didn't ever remember getting Narcissus's number... Then again, there were many numbers that he didn't ever remember getting that he actually had... But wasn't that on the other phone?

Opening his mouth, the singer was about to ask why Narcissus was answering Izzy's phone when the other singer continued. "If you're looking for Ishi-san, he's... occupied. But if I'm not mistaken, he did say something about having a meeting with you..."

Izzy... being called "Ishi" by Narcissus... occupied... in the morning... enough intimacy for Narcissus to be answering this phone... Nakai was definitely experienced enough that he could put the pieces together. His eyes widened. After the scene that he had seen two nights ago, he would never have thought that this would have occurred between the two of them. And here Nakai had thought that Izzy's relationship with Narcissus was something completely opposite. Nakai thought that just perhaps he had seen a little into his manager's private life, and that perhaps he could be trusted somewhat past the relationship of manager and managed. But apparently not. Kai couldn't help but feel a little, childishly, betrayed. Then again, perhaps it was only a figment of his imagination that they had shared something two days ago. Probably. The singer decided to not let it get to him. Business was business, after all.

Clearing his throat, the singer replied in a very practiced and calm voice, not showing any of his slight hurt at the situation. "Good morning, Narcissus-san." Kai wasn't really in a mood to flirt, especially with Narcissus, the LAST person he would ever flirt with... except maybe Ryu. Neither of them were much his type. "You... need not go into details, but might I ask how long it'll be until I may speak with my manager? In other words, how long until he is awake?" Kai added that last part to show that he was completely aware of what had happened, or at least he had deduced it quite well, and that Akihiko really didn't need to say more.

N a k a i

User Image

J u n - N a g a s a k i

The nurse glanced over Ryu, who seemed to be doing well standing around right now, next to Naoko. And she saw that he was occupied with trying—along with Naoko—to assist in Hayato's reawakening, so she decided to back off and hover for a bit to see if she was needed. The doctor glanced up at her and dismissed her. Things were taken care of. Checking vitals wasn't that hard.

The doctor let Naoko and Ryu stand where they were though, though he did tell them, kindly, not to touch anything, including Hayato. At least they were standing on the side that didn't hold the majority of the equipment. Most of the work would be done on the opposite side anyways. And it seemed to the doctor that there were some very close and interesting relationships between those three, though he couldn't exactly tell what—and wouldn't take a guess at either. All the doctor could see was that Hayato was important, and therefore those two should have the right to help the reawakening.

By now, Hayato had calmed down a little, though he was still wincing and lost in his own world. The doctor looked over his shoulder at Naoko and Ryu and murmured, "There's not much that can be done. Just let him wait out the memories. He can't hear you." The doctor knew however, that those two listening would be unlikely, since family members or whatever never listened to reason when their loved ones were waking out from a coma. The doctor didn't really know of their relationship to the patient either, and he chose to ignore most of what they were saying, since checking vitals were more important than finding out the private life of his patient.

Finally, Hayato managed to fully calm down, his gaze now wandering a bit. He was still dazed and very disoriented, which was, the doctor then explained to the two musicians at his bedside, normal. "Just give him a little space, and he'll come to eventually." The doctor had finished changing various things here and there, pressing buttons, moving things around, and writing things down on his clipboard. He too was now just waiting with the rest of them, including the nurse.

Hayato felt like he was weighed down by bricks—not that it hurt like that, but the weight felt incredibly heavy. He couldn't move much of anything, no matter how hard he tried. And his mind was moving at an incredibly slow pace; everything seemed to blend a little together. But at least his vision was clear and he could see all around him. He couldn't register much, but at least he saw well. His eyes were practically the only things that could move right now, though he did feel that he was slowly regaining his senses in other areas too. Painstakingly slowly.

Hayato's eyes scanned the room, looking from the doctor, then to the nurse, around the bed to Ryu, then to... Naoko. That name rang in his mind, despite his slow processing capabilities. Hayato's eyes widened a little. The doctor saw it, and so did the nurse. So apparently Naoko was something important to illicit such a clear reaction from a person fresh out of a coma. He must have been someone really important.

The doctor stayed back to observe the recuperation. With someone like Naoko there, perhaps this would be an interesting experience...

((I'm sorry! I've been taking on too many amateur voice acting parts and the lines/contests are taking up so much of my time! xD))

H a y a t o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:50 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy finally walked towards the door of the bedroom and was going to confront the day as his manager self should. Yes...Back to his old self, that much he was sure of even though, last night still weighed upon his mind. Why had he let himself be convinced by Koyasu-san? He couldn't explain to himself except for the fact that he had been under so much stress these past few days that his judgement was severely impaired at the wrong time.

It had been foolish of him to do that with a man that had threatened him days ago. But then, Narcissus hadn't been his star at that time...but really was there any difference being his star or not? Good lord...why did he question himself now? His stars were just that...his stars. NOT his lovers!! How could they be? They wanted fame, fortune and the beautiful life...Someone like Koyasu-san would be on to the next conquest soon enough...right? Of course, that was the case...Just like his other star, Nakai. Both were playboys - He couldn't expect much more from that.

He sighed feeling the weight of his manager's life sink upon his shoulders as he pushed open the door. Slowly, he trying to focus on what he needed to do when suddenly he sniffed and could smell a scent of CIGARETTES! IN HIS HOME!??? Izzy body tensed up and he rushed around looking for Koyasu-san. When he finally found him, he stopped and stared. The gears in his mind started turning - There was a phone in Koyasu-san's hand.

No it wasn't the phone he gave him and it took just a second for Izzy to recognize which phone it was that Koyasu was speaking into. Maybe there was a bit of shock and pale that ran over the manager like a bucket of ice water but hadn't he told the man not to answer his phones. Or had he just mentioned the one but either way...He shouldn't be on that phone! Not with his other star! Oh god...

"Narcissus! What are you doing on my phone?? Is that Nakai? And why are you smoking in here?!" He hurried over because god only knew what the man had said to Nakai. He prayed it wasn't anything that would cause him trouble with his other star since he had worked so hard the other day to get things off on the right foot!!

"Give me the phone." Izzy mouthed with a tinge of red to his cheeks that wasn't a blush but more of a heightened emotion that he surely tried to suppress even though it was quite difficult. He wouldn't yell because he knew Nakai would hear him if he did.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko was so very pale...
Tears slipping from amber eyes, the pianist's body shivered in fear moments after Ryu's light kiss.
He couldn't deal with Ryuukaze's emotions right now... because it was taking everything he had to keep from bolting out the door right then and there.

Hayato...
The doctor said he would be fine...
It would just take time...
'Kami-sama....' the blond prayed silently. 'I couldn't take it if something happened to Ryu because of me... if Hayato took Ryu... Please...'

And then those eyes... those gorgeously dark deep abyssal eyes, focused on the amber gaze of the pianist.
And everything seemed to fade away...
"Ha... Hayato?" Naoko whispered, gently laying one hand on the singer's shoulder. "Do you remember me? Can you... can you hear me? Or understand?"
A part of NAKO wanted this man to be, just as the doctor said, fine...
But another part was dreading the weeks and months that now lay ahead of him.

'Niisan... gomen nasai...' Naoko thought to himself, wanting nothing more than to have his brother right there with him.
His brother... his rock... his niisan... who had always been there before.

But now he had Ryuukaze... and he would help him, wouldn't he?

And yet... Ryu was so like Sai... they both wanted Naoko to let go and to move on, to get over this man who had done so many terrible... and yet wonderful... things to him before.

"Gomen nasai, Hayato... I didn't know where you were. Please, let me know you understand..."
At least those eyes were a sign that he recalled something, good or bad, regarding the pianist.

"Details?" Akihiko asked, taking another pull on his cigarette and tipping the ashes into the empty soda can. "There really aren't any details, Nakai-kun. I'm sure you've seen the news lately... so keep it a secret that I'm here at Ishi-san's place, ne?"

Even over the phone, the musical prodigy was smirking devilishly.

"As for how long, no idea. No... no he's not sleeping. I think he's in the shower." the young Koyasu wasn't stupid.
He wasn't about to let Nakai even THINK that he and Izzy Lucky were sleeping together.

"If it will pull your mind out of the gutter, Nakai-kun, I had a bit of a fallout with the studio. And then I got into a fight with Sal..., my grandfather's bouncer who I'm sure you've met before. At any rate, the b*****d's a lot bigger than I am and Ishi-san was just nice enough to help patch me up."

Well, it was KINDA the truth...

Of course, it was at about this time... that Izzy's frantic voice broke through the haze of Narcissus' conversation with the blond and his blue eyes focused on the manager.
A very angry manager.

"Nakai-kun, Ishi-san's here now. I'll hand the phone over to him... just make sure NOT to upset him any more than it seems me answering his phone has already done." Akihiko paused for a second. "Well, that and apparently smoking in his apartment. I look forward to getting to sit down and... talk."

Flipping the phone around, he handed it to Izzy and went about working on his lunch.
After all, Narcissus wasn't a big enough b*****d as to actually reveal Izzy's private bedroom wants and needs.
That... and the musician had just woken up.
Tired, bruised, sore, and hungry... he wasn't really in the mood for mischief.
At least not yet...

"He's all yours, Ishi-san." Akihiko winked at his manager with a charming smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Na-kun...shhhh...." Ryu purred. "Perhaps we are overwhelming him with so many questions. Music is the key to the soul, no da!"
Giving a squeeze to Naoko's shoulder with his free hand, he began singing one of Hikari ya Yami's first songs from the days when Hayato had been singer and Naoko had been pianist.
After all, he had always liked the sound of their music. He did know a few of their songs.
Ryu's voice wasn't even a fraction of its former glory, and never would be again, but it still held a calming, velvety grace.
As he sang the tender words, Ryu reached up and ran a hand through Hayato's hair, doctor and nurses be damned. A comforting touch always, always made things better.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Without any warning whatsoever, Naoko grabbed Ryu by the arm and pulled the violinist away from the bedside.

"What the hell are you doing?" the blond asked in a panicked whisper. "Don't you get it? I don't even want him to see you, let alone know who you are. And you're touching him and singing and kissing me and..." Naoko shook his head, trying desperately to calm down.

"I'm trying to protect you from him, Ryu-kun. Please. I don't care if you think he's harmless because he was just in a coma, you don't KNOW him like I do."

Glancing back at the bed, Naoko pulled Ryuukaze even further away, right over to the door.
At least they had been out of earshot of anyone earlier.

"Please, Ryu-kun. If he finds out that I... that you and I..." Naoko took a quick calming breath. "If he finds out that you love me... I can't protect you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy quickly snatched the phone out of Naricissus hand as it was offered just wanting to spank him like a kid for being such trouble! Of course, while he might have done that with a younger star, Narcissus wasn't a....child. Although, the thought would have been quite amusing had he the time to think longer on it.

"Nakai!" he said as he put the phone to his ear; his voice slightly out of breath. "I'm so sorry about yesterday but I was dealing with the media after that rigger fell. Then, I had to file the reports about the accident. So, it took way too much time...I didn't want the media asking you about it that's why I had someone else fill you in." He paused for a moment taking a deep breath as things started to settle down in his head even if he were a little angry at Koyasu-san, speaking with Nakai was actually made him very happy...almost bubbly. He couldn't wait to get Kai's tour off the ground.

"I'm guessing that Narcissus told you a little about why he's here at my home. It's been a little chaotic to say the least but I need to sit down with you and discuss our strategy for the upcoming tour. But because of Narcissus' situation, I'm going to have to run things a bit differently. So...to start off, as soon as you and I are done talking, I'll be calling to set you and Narcissus up with slots at a charity event venue. That way Ohayou can show you off to a broad demographic before the main tour. Did you get everything done on the schedule yesterday? Oh and would you like to meet me somewhere to talk? Or...you could come here. It's up to you though." said Izzy as he wandered around his loft while he spoke. In a way, he was rather excited to see Nakai again and he could feel that within his chest. Although, he wasn't sure if it were from the excitement of working with his new star....or something else.

Actually, if he had thought about his two handsome stars closely, he probably would have brought Nakai home before ever thinking of bringing Narcissus into his house but circumstances had left him no options in that regard. However, he had seen a slightly different side to Narcissus in the short time he had been in his home. It might have been the injuries or the fact no one else would deal with him that brought on these glimpses of another man. But...Nakai still seemed to be the more....honest of the two. And as Izzy remembered their small excursion the other night, he couldn't help but blush for a moment.

However, he shook his head and pushed that thought roughly to the back of his mind. He already made one mistake last night, he couldn't afford to make a second one!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryu had only been trying to help. Trying to be kind. Trying to be good.
Naoko had pulled him away so suddenly, so roughly, that the violinist had no idea how to respond.
To top it all off, the tone that the blond was using with him...it was something he had never heard before, nor imagined to hear come out of his lovers mouth.
What was even worse than that, to Ryu, were the words that that voice was speaking.

"I don't...what?! Protect me from him?! The ******** are you not telling me Naoko!" Ryu winced in pain as Naoko essentially dragged him across the room.
"IF he finds out?" Ryu was outraged. "I have no intention of hiding that. I'll do anything for you, I'll even help him out! But I will not EVER hide my love for you. Protect me from him my a**!"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Now that, apparently, Ryu really wanted to know why Naoko was so damned afraid... he couldn't tell him.
After all, not only was Hayato awake and conscious... but there were outsiders in the room.
Anything Naoko said would probably end up with Hayato in prison... or worse...

"Just please, listen to me, Ryu-kun." Naoko pleaded, his amber gaze fixed on the red eyes man. "Hayato can NEVER know you love me. Got it? Ever. You let him know... and..." Naoko bit his lip. "I'll disappear..."

WELL, that was true...
The last time Hayato knew that Naoko was with someone... he'd been kidnapped for three months.

This time... all bets were off.

"I don't want to disappear again, Ryu-kun... please..." reaching out, Naoko wrapped his arms around his akuma's neck, holding him gently. "Trust me... Let me do this. Let me keep you safe."

No one understood.
Not Ryu... not Sai... not Naoko's family...
No one...
Naoko was alone, even when with someone else, he was truly alone. But he was determined to keep the people he cared for safe.

Because in all honesty... Naoko didn't think Ryu could win in a fight against Hayato...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Never know....
Naoko will disappear...
Keep him safe...

It all made sense now. Everything had linked up.

"Naoko...you...oh kami-sama...." tears sprang to Ryu's eyes as he covered his open mouth in disbelief.
"You were the one that went missing a few years ago, weren't you?!...and...and...he was the one who did it! Why have you been hiding this from me! I...I don't...I don't even....are you insane!? What the hell has he done to you!"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Well that just made things worse.

Grabbing Ryu by the arm, Naoko drug the other man into the hall and closed the door. Luckily, this floor was rather deserted most of the time.

"Calm down, damn it." the blond hissed, his panicking demenor turning into one of frustration. "Look, you know now. Fine. I think I can deal with that. You and Sai are the only ones... well no, I just assume he knows because he hates Hayato with a passion."

Sighing, the pianist ran lithe fingers through his hair. "Yes, I was kidnapped and yes, Hayato did it. Happy now?" his amber gaze glared for a split second. "I... liked what he did... most of the time... and that's why I love him. No one knows, Ryu-kun. No one CAN know, got it? You can't tell a soul about this because I'm serious when I say I'll disappear."

'And if I'm lucky, I won't die in the process...' Naoko thought grimly as he put his hands on his hips.

"Just please... let me protect you, alright? You say you love me and that you want to be there for me... then let me show my gratitude by keeping HIM from knowing about YOU."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Naoko had been kidnapped and abused by this Hayato...and he had liked it? That was what this was all about?
Ryu stood there in the hallway, speechless.
And here Naoko stood...as if this were all some...some...game?!

"Just please... let me protect you, alright? You say you love me and that you want to be there for me... then let me show my gratitude by keeping HIM from knowing about YOU."

Those words left a bitter taste in Ryu's mouth after all that he had heard.
Drawing his least injured arm back, Ryu struck Naoko across the face as hard as he could.

"Yeah...I won't tell anyone..." Ryu glared.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Without warning, Naoko's head snapped to the side.
And even before the initial sting faded... he heard Ryu's cold angry words.

The blond almost lost himself...

He had hurt Ryu... just as he had hurt Sai...

Looking back to the violinist, Naoko nodded, one hand slightly rubbing his sore cheek.
After all, it hadn't been the first, nor probably the last, time he had been hit before.

"Arigatou..." Naoko whispered softly before turning from his akuma... and opening the door again.

He had every intention of returning to Hayato's side.
Every intention...

But... he couldn't move.
His feet just stayed frozen where they were... and one lithe hand reached out to grasp the door frame, keeping him upright.
"I told you it wasn't easy, Ryu..." Naoko spoke softly. "You could never understand..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:11 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

"Never understand? Never understand?" Ryu reached out and grabbed Naoko roughly, pulling the door closed again before slamming the pianist up against the wall.
"I have had it with your assumptions! These games! Dancing around everything! Hiding everything! I love you, but just shut. the. ********. UP!" Ryu banged Naoko into the wall in time with those last four words. The violinist had completely snapped. It had never been in his nature to lash out, not like this, not at anyone, especially the one he loved more than life itself.
Still...he couldn't stop himself.
Somehow...it felt good, despite him being so weak and sick. Despite the extreme effort each movement took right now.
Drawing his arm forward across his chest, Ryu struck Naoko again, this time with the back of his hand, a foreign sounding chuckle leaving his mouth as he did so.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games