Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:06 pm
"let's make dinner, then we could go check if Lala is feeling enough well, to come down to eat or if we should bring her some food upstairs. And before bed, I can try to help you if you have any school task for tomorrow... well... or if not, I can read your school books while you work...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 pm
"Alright." Shinji said as he smiled. He let go of Zylver then went up to the fridge to get the ingredients they would need.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm
They where in the middle of cooking when Shinji's mother with his little sisters came back. They told they had gone to town to do some shopping and 'girl's things' as the twins said.
They asked how the field trip had gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:40 pm
"It went good." Shinji said as he hugged Lily an dsmiled. "Lost of fun."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:57 pm
The twins explained Shinji the fun things they had done in town with mum, and that they had gone where their other big sister worked and had tons of fun, and that they wanted to go to the cinema, but becuse the film they wanted to see was full they saved it for next weekend.

Zylver smiled at their fast chattering, and Shinji's mom was happy to see dinner almost done already, going shopping with three little girls and specially the twins was like madness sometimes because they were hyper, and she was really tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:02 pm
Shinji smiled as he listened to them as Zylver cooked the rest fo the food. "Thats awesome guys. Why don't you set the table for me please."

"Alright." The twins said as he did so.

"Mom, go rest. You derserve it." Shinji said as she smiled then nodded. "she took Lily from Shinji's ars and sat at the table to rest her feet.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 pm
Primula came a bit after that, when the dinner was ready and she saw her mother tired and the kids helping a lot and smiled.
"How nice of you all to be such good girls.... and boys" She said Looking at you and winking at me. "Mother I'll bring the things you bought to the upper floor, to the rooms, you eat and rest, you had a long afternoon today"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 pm
She nodded as she got up then headed to her room. Shinji smiled then began to laid the food on the table and dished it out.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 pm
"I'll go check if Lala fells better to come and eat something" he said, and went upstairs.
He stopped in front of Lala's room and knocked to the door.

"Oh my... You're trying to sneak into Lala's bedroom, you sexy pervy guy??" Primula said, cornering Zylver to the wall. "How daring you are" She caressed his cheek with a well manicured finger.
"N-no! I'd never would intend to do such a thing!" He stuttered, trying to explain himself. "I was just checking if she was feeling well enough to come and join us all to have dinner. She was really tired and lacked sleep, she said, that's why Shinji and I told her to go to sleep..."
"That just sounds as the perfect excuse" she said taking a step closer to him with a smug smile "But you're lucky, I'll go check it, don't you flee while I'm off, dear...." She winked an eye and went into Lala's room.

Zylver was trying to go downstairs when Primula came out of her sister's room.
"She's sleeping like a baby" She said.
"Just perfect then, I'll be going downstairs..."

Zylver got to escape from Primula's cornering again with agile moves and once in the kitchen he sat between Shinji and Lily. His cheeks were a bit red.
Then Primula came downstairs smiling mischievously. She seemed like a cat who is having tons of fun playing with a scaredy mouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 pm
(O.O woah...That was unexpected)

Shinji looked up at Zylver and tilted his head. "You okay?" He asked as they all began to eat.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm
((YAY for unexpected!!!))

Zylver noded and gently squeezed Shinji's hand under the table.
"I'll explain in to you later" He whispered to him.
Then he said that Lala was deeply asleep and that he had not dared to wake her up for if she could not get to sleep again after eating.

They ate and then cleaned it all.
After that, in Shinji's room, Zylver explained him what had happened while Shinji was doing his tasks for school.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm
Shinji blinked as he looked ay Zylver from his english homework. He pouted a bit as he began to feel jealous. "PRimula has now made her move."
He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "And I don't like it."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Zylver leaned to Shinji from the bed, were he was sitting, and kissed Shinji on the neck.
"But you made your move way earlier... and you got the Jackpot, isn't it?"
He smiled and ran his fingers through the golden hair  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm
Shinji blinked as he shivered a bit in pleasure. This was definitely going to take some getting used to. "Y-yeah.." He whispered softly as he lightly grabbed the front of his shirt, blushing darkly and he leaned into Zylver's hand in his hair.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 pm
Zylver kissed Shiji's hair and smiled to him thanking the door was closed.
"It will be ok, won't it?" he whispered. "come on, finish this, the last I want is for you not to finish your school tasks.... I'll keep reading this history class book.. it's so interesting! The most ancient things it explains doesn't even reach my time and they think 'em realy old....!"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games