Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Bradley got to his house and opened his door walking inside. Next thing he knew he saw a figure at the end of the hallway. "I'm not in the mood Drake!" He growled walking into his room slamming the door.

"Drake? Damn you Gregory or was it Taylor? Soon Bradley just keep that anger and now you'll kill someone. Death to the vampires." Bradley's foster-mother said leaving the house smiling. So he knows that I'm Drake. He doesn't know my real name though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 pm
Before long, she made it back to the house and opened the door, "Bradley?" she said quietly but sternly. If the world was going to end, and Bradley was its cause, regardless of what the old man had said, tonight would definitely be the night. "Bradley, please answer me." she said making a turn down the first hall leading to his bedroom.

Valerian chose not to follow this time. Instead he went down a seperate path, to search for something of the utmost importance.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm
"What do you want?" Bradley grumbled looking at the time. 5:30. If he went to be now he'd get an hour of sleep. What use was sleep now. He'd just skip classes. Sleep sounded really good. Adelline wanted him though so he couldn't sleep not yet. "I'm in here." He said a little louder just enough for her to hear.

"Valerian, I see you stop where you are. I saw how you treated my son vampire. Why do you hate him so?" Gregory asked stepping out of an alley. He didn't care how mad Drake got his son had been in trouble he couldn't let that go.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:41 pm
She opened his door and slipped inside of the room. "Bradley I'm sorry... but something inside of me exploded when your grandfather spoke that way. I felt so angry, and before I knew it I was saying the last few words of my sentence." she stopped and looked cautiously at him, "I am not asking for forgiveness I am asking for understanding. Every time I meet someone new, they turn out to have some twisted skeleton that I am not able to see until the last possible moment."

"You are quite wrong, along with everyone else." Valerian turned his sad eyes up to Gregory, he looked as though he had been crying. "I do not hate your son, actually I like him a considerable amount. He is brave and stubborn, I admire him even for being so... emotionless." Valerian stopped for a moment putting his hands in his pocket. If you wish to harm me for treating him with cruelty be my guest." He shrugged his shoulders and sighed, "I probably deserve it. I wanted to test his limits, I wanted to see how far he would go for my daughter, and if he would protect her... Adelline does not know the true story of James, her old lover. I moved her memories to ease her pain. If you knew you would most definitely understand why I am so protective over her, and so would she."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 pm
Gregory looked at him. "If you don't hate him you better tell him. Because if the ring he wears would break which it certainly may after what you did to him tonight, he will stop at nothing to destroy the world. His world along with yours. If that ring leaves him whether by him taking it off or it breaks your daughter Adelline will be killed and Bradley won't be thinking of anything when he does it." He said to Valerian. Sure he had cried but he deserved it, if his daughter he would deserve it. Bradley on the other hand didn't need to lose her she was his and he needed to know that.

"Grandpa Taylor has no twisted skeleton. If you want to stay fine if not leave. Right now I am too tired to do any yelling I just want sleep. I haven't gotten more than two hours worth so just let me get my sleep." Bradley said to her pulling the covers over his face. The sleep wasn't the reason he pulled the blanket up. It was to hide how hurt he was, she snapped at his grandfather for standing up for him. If she would go against someone for standing up for him then that just showed where she stood, on the other side.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:58 pm
"I don't wish to leave you. I know it hurt when I snapped on him, it was not because he stood up for you. I hope you know this. I would never hurt you on purpose... even if you were to come after me with the full inteet on killing me. As i said before I can't kill you, even if I tried." she sighed and leaned against his door feeling the tension in the air.

"If I go back there tonight, he will lose all control. Adelline has a way with words like her mother did, I am sure she can talk him out of this. I can only make things worse. I don't care if he hates me, but me going back would only ruin things for them both." he looked down the road ahead of them, "Besides if she were to die, or be in peril, I would know it. We are connected." He pulled a stop watch out and opened it, where inside there was a blood red gem, just like the one that hung around Adelline's neck.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:07 pm
"Look I'm just telling you what damage you could have done to both your daughter and that you have caused to my son. Just be grateful it's my son and not my daughter. Did you know that your friend Fallows had twins? Did you know that she had been encountered by a vampire very similar to yourself about 18 years ago. It took all my control not to kill him. If that was you I hope you know that our line has been known to remember what our ancestors saw. Bradley knows the night that he was almost taken from me, from his mother. So I tell you now it doesn't have to be tonight but if you were that vampire you better beg Bradley to forgive you, because I won't if it was you. After you beg if you save his life he will listen to you but not a moment before. Keep that in mind vampire." Gregory said before leaving into the alleyway he had came out of.

"Right of course it wasn't because he was the only one to stand up against your father. You cut him off but I didn't hear venom in your voice like I heard from grandpa. I just feel so lost in this world you know. You found your father and I'm happy but my father is being controlled by an evil wench who was here when I got home might I add." Bradley said wiping a tear from his eye. He wasn't going to let Adelline know how much pain she caused him tonight, ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Valerian scoffed, his heart belonged to Adelline's mother, Emily. He missed her a great deal, "If she were here I am quite sure she would know what to..." he snapped his fingers and sped off to the graveyard.

She stayed silent for a moment, then looked to the ground. "Why was she here? I thought you would have attacked her..." again she stopped and folded her hands together feeling bad about what she said but unable to take it back.

Ms. Fallows was sitting on the hill near the edge of town, pulling the petals off of flowers. "He loves me... he loves me not.." she said pulling the petals of one by one.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Gregory was walking to the mansion when he heard something in his ears. "Fallows, I need to go to her." He mumbled to himself. Slowly he walked up the hill seeing her sitting there. "Baby I know you're mad at me can I explain?" He asked not moving any closer afraid she may hit him.

"I don't know, maybe to get this." Bradley said sticking his hand out from the covers motioning towards the ring. "I just told her I wasn't in the mood and she left I don't know why she left but she did." He said to her. There was nothing he could do except feel sorry for every doubting Adelline.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:40 pm
Feeling an extreme tug at her heart, Adelline walked over to where his hand was and went to her knees to kiss it. "I truly am sorry. It put a fire in me, it felt so different when he was threatened this time. I just could not stand it." tears came to her eyes but she quickly wiped them away. "I know you are upset with me and if you want, I will leave you alone..."

She gasped and dropped the flower to the ground. "G-gregory?" she said sounding completely speechless. "N-no... explain? You told me to slit my throat and that you never loved me and that you used me to..." she couldn't help it, the tears began to come.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Gregory had expected this to come. Swiftly he went over to her and hugged her trying to reassure her. "Drake has been keeping me hostage. She didn't kill me only took my soul out of my body. You know how my soul is. Certain things when prodded cause me to turn vicious. She found this out and uses it against me. If I didn't say that to you she would have made me vicious and it would have resulted in the end of all of you in Bradley's home except him. For I can't kill my son only he can kill me or someone else could." He said to her holding her tight. "I will always love you."

Bradley heard crying and pulled the covers away to see her sitting there on the floor crying. "Adelline I don't know what to say really. Only that well our families don't seem to mix well at all. Your father hates me, and my grandfather hates him. We should probably not get so close anymore." He said to her feeling a pang inside him as he said the words. The last thing he wanted was to say bye to Adelline but he may have to with their parents the way they were.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Adelline felt the sting of his words and almost stopped breathing instead she wiped her face and nodded silently. Then there was a loud bang on the door and she stood up. "I'll get it..." she said softly, happy for the excuse to leave the room. Once she reached the hall, all she wanted to do was cry, but her body wouldn't let her. Making it to the door she opened it and sighed. "Will you stay the hell away no one wants you here." she said to Valerian.

"I came to apologize." he said breathlessly, "I brought someone with me as well.." there was blood on his hands and he looked quite pale, his voice sounded hollow.
"I want you to meet someone, though you should know them very well."

As he stepped out of the way, she heard Adelline gasp and smiled. "Adelline my darling, it has been so very long. You were so young when I left you and now I can see you once more." the woman in the door way leaned forward to hug her. Her skin was so cold, still it was nice to be together again.

"Manipulate? But how? I knew you had not left me... but how do I know that you are not lying to me to use me again Gregory?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:18 pm
"This is why you should believe me." Gregory said pulling out the jar with his soul inside. "I took this from Drake without her knowing. Before I give this to you I want you to know I love you oh so very much." He stated as he fell the ground in a pool of liquid. To save his loved ones Gregory had taken out his own heart to place in the contraption so he could retrieve his soul. With his soul in safe hands Gregory knew that his body could finally lay to rest.

Hearing the door open and Adelline gasp Bradley wanted to go there until he felt a pain in his chest. Something wasn't right, he just kept seeing Ms. Fallows on the hill with a jar and a glowing orb. Why am I seeing this? I need to get there but why? How do I know where that is? Father! Not knowing how to explain this himself he jumped through the window in his room and took off into the night, something happened and he didn't know what it was. Reaching the hill he saw Ms. Fallows and someone dead in front of her.

Feeling the same thing Bradley felt Taylor appeared no less than five minutes after Bradley. It was all over Gregory was dead. "Son why did you do this?" He asked just loud enough for Bradley to hear. The death was a shock no one could kill Gregory unless it was his own free will. Then Taylor looked up seeing Fallows. He did it with his heart. Rest in peace my son.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm
"M-mom?" she said happily wrapping her arms around her mother in a healthy embrace, "B-but how?!" she asked in a surprised tone.

"Your father used his own esscence, he dug up my body and rebuilt my soul, filling my body with his own blood and pieces. I am undead now. You could consider me a zombie I suppose. Don't worry my limbs will not fall off." she said with a little chuckle.

Fallows was in tears at seeing the body on the ground. "Gregory, I love you too... so very much." she said softly feeling as though he had not just died but that he was somehow playing another trick on her and the words could bring him back.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:34 pm
Slowly Bradley walked to the body. "Father, why how could you?" He asked for the world to hear. Bradley blamed Fallows for this. She was the one standing there over him doing nothing. "I hate you, father why did you die!" He screamed dropping to the ground crying. No matter what he thought about anyone his father was dead nothing for him to do except accept it. All Bradley knew was that he was crying and then collapsed from what he had no idea but he collapsed nonetheless.

"Fallows what happened?" Taylor asked holding back his tears as he picked up Bradley's limp carcass and walked over to her seeing the bloody pool all around his son's dead body. There was no mistaking it, Gregory definitely was dead all to save Bradley and her but how did he? That was Taylor's question.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games