Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:36 pm
Tomoyo Hikiri
Iyamashi
well that's the purpose of a chatter box.

User Image

smily with glasses! Love it! cool
blaugh Me too. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:52 pm
i'm so slow....

guessed what i just learned

a newbie is a new person

and a n00b is an idiot new person...

I've always wondered why it was spelled differently... sigh* i'm a sad case....walks away.... eek  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:55 pm
It's ok, the important things is, now you know. 3nodding

Trust me, there are lots of people in the Welcoming thread that don't know the difference. No matter how much I tell them, they won't listen. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:56 pm
Iyamashi

Trust me, there are lots of people in the Welcoming thread that don't know the difference. No matter how much I tell them, they won't listen. stare

lol i feel a bit better now....but if they notice theh post the n00b always ask the questions id ont know what this or that is...where as the newbie...just say hi....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:30 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

lol i feel a bit better now....but if they notice theh post the n00b always ask the questions id ont know what this or that is...where as the newbie...just say hi....
Well newb can sometime be hard to understand, but they are usually...more intellegent than the n00b. When say bye: newb say bye, n00b continues to babble on and on.

When asking for help: newb ask smart questions, n00b begs for gold.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:31 pm
HEY AZ-chan!!! There's a leave guild button now!!! xd

Just wanted to let you know. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:46 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Well newb can sometime be hard to understand, but they are usually...more intellegent than the n00b. When say bye: newb say bye, n00b continues to babble on and on.

When asking for help: newb ask smart questions, n00b begs for gold.

yesh that too....

xd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:55 pm
*pokes the blank reply* xp xd  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:42 pm
Iyamashi
*pokes the blank reply* xp xd

LOL how did my reply come up blank sweatdrop o mi i've forgetten what i was gonna say....lol whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:56 pm
Gaia got screwed over? confused  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:00 pm
Iyamashi

yup!!!!!!! they always do that to me...i beginning to feel not loved by them crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:15 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

yup!!!!!!! they always do that to me...i beginning to feel not loved by them crying crying
Hey, I'm still not able to get into my house yet. So who's the one with no love here? xp  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:17 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Hey, I'm still not able to get into my house yet. So who's the one with no love here? xp

awwww thats soo sad! ur out in the cold....awwww i feel for ya, its okay i'm sure you can find shelter some where....hmmm yup u might be w/out a lil more love than i am right now....^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:31 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

awwww thats soo sad! ur out in the cold....awwww i feel for ya, its okay i'm sure you can find shelter some where....hmmm yup u might be w/out a lil more love than i am right now....^^
I've always been without love most of my life. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

I've always been without love most of my life. xp

thats so sad!!!!!!!!!! crying how could crying someone go w/out love *glomps Iyameshi with a big hug* its okay i wuv heart heart you....lol....

see u had love for about 2.5 seconds there that should warm your heart ^^  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games