Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ukemilk

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm
Username: Miss Aei (Aimee)
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I really like drawing. I only started really trying two years ago though. I haven't got far so I was hoping maybe joining a guild would help. I really want to improve and I want to help others improve too.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: [x]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am
Username: Soloxion (just call me Solo)
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I just like drawing, and I want to get better!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
User Image
User Image
I usually upload my stuff onto twitter, so if anyone wants to see them: https://twitter.com/soloxion818  

Soloxion

Greedy Rogue

Kristalae

Blessed Sweetheart

11,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 am
Username:BrimstoneHart
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I am an artist and would love to get the chance to chat with other artists. I would like to improve on my art skills as well. I've been having artist block lately, so I am also looking for inspiration.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: Most of the art on my DA is old, I do have some WIPs if anyone is interested.

Deviant Art Acc  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:11 pm
Heard of this guild before! Not sure where but ehehe.

Username: lnu Nu
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Love ze art
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: My siggyyyy XD

Nice to meet you <3  

lnu Nu

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 pm
Username: M c C u d d l e s
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I love drawing and I was hoping I could learn more and get better if I interact with other artists 3nodding
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://0mccuddles0.deviantart.com/gallery/  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Hello everyone!!
An introductory of myself,
Username: Dama de Corazones (it means Queen of Hearts)
My Name: Michaela, but call me Mikky
Why I would like to join: I've been drawing ever since I could hold a crayon, I've always had a passion for it. Around the time I was six I would sit on my brothers back and draw on him with markers, one day he told me I should become a Tattoo Artist, and it just kind of stuck with me. I'm currently going to college in Alberta to hone down my skills, to one day get an apprenticeship to become a professional Tattoo Artist. I love all kinds of art, and joining would help me get critiques of my own art, and be able to help others with their own art.
My Deviantart: Dragonfly364
My Facebook Page: Mikky Jade  

Mikky Jade

Shy Giver

6,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 am
Welcome everyone!  
Karnival de Grimm rolled 5 0-sided dice: , , , , Total: 0 (5-0)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 am
Username: Roxie Revolver
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I love drawing its my passion and my future!
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: My Deviantart account is currently in development! once it is complete I will post a link!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]  

Karnival de Grimm

Vicious Giver

10,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150

Tish18

Hilarious Businesswoman

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 pm
Please introduce yourself when you join!
────────────────────────────────
Username: Lil_Butt18
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc?
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples:
────────────────────────────────

** Please Also Read the Rules & Regulations of the Guild.

Hello,
My name is Latisha but my nick name is Lil_Butt18. I am 19 years old, turning 20 in March. I live in Winston-Salem, NC. I took art classes and I can Draw very well. I want to be an artist too. So I am at Forsyth Technical Community College to study Early Childhood Education for two years and transfer to a four year college and take up art. If you want to know more, just pm me. Well right now I don't have any pictures for my photobucket cause I just made one but I have some that I have drawn and I will take a picture later. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 am
Hi, I'm sophie^__^
I love paintingggggg

sock_eating_ninjas

Fashionable Werewolf

hoyitskellay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm
Hi ! I'm kind of shy Dx

Username: hoyitskellay
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I've been looking around for a guild here on gaia to make some new artist friends so I can share my work, find inspiration from their work, and maybe do some collabs and art trades if I can find the time. I've been doing art for as long as I can remember. I love drawing, painting, and animating digitally via Photoshop, Flash, and Paint Tool Sai. I also enjoy sketching with copic markers and watercolor! I hope to someday become a professional concept artist for movies or video games. :3
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: hoykellay.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm
username: bluemintmoon
female

I like to draw at times but it is hard for me to think up of ideas at times =3=

I like to draw fantasy stuff ^_^

Why I want to join:
An art club sounds fun biggrin
When I look at other pictures made by others, they inspire me to draw better, to try harder, and can sometimes understand on how to do this or that. It helps me get better and make my drawings look better. Right now I'm trying to learn on how to draw pictures in different angles and making them not just look sideways and shading. :T This club could help me and make me a better artist ^_^.  

Plz_Delete_My_Account

Shy Member

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100

Buusutaa

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm
Username: Hot Eevee
Why I want to join C&F Guild: For fun or maybe more idk
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: [X] [X]

Hai! My name is Hot Eevee or you could call me Eevy or Lobo. OwO I've been drawing since Middle School, first I taught myself how to draw which I did only chibis at first then I toke Art for two doing my Middle School years. Now I just self teach myself so I'm not taking Art classes anymore but I've gotten better at it over the years so I'm happy for that X3 lol. My drawings was innocent at first but now I do pg 18 and up now and then which is fun to do cause it's funny watching my friends reactions at school when they see them. Oh I have an DA account but I don't really use it soo yea O.o and love to Roleplay and I'm a Gamer XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

────────────────────
Username: Alchimiste de la Mort
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've always loved art and drawing, and this seems like the place to meet other artists and just have some fun! c:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: My dA  

izzubun

Newbie Noob

McFreakin Lost It

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm
Username: Yirah
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I dont really have a place to go to get critics for my art so I figured this would be a good place to go
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: [DA] [Tumblr]  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces