Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 am
Emili ran into the fighting "what-what is this?" she asked having a flashback, she saw herself, as a baby. and two others "are they?" she asked she heard two names "Ashi" Said her......MOTHER! "as well as Emili and"......wait Emili does that mean "and....." she was brought back to the present before she herd the last name "are they my......." she looked around ".....my brothers?" she asked. "does that mean.....Ashi is my.......BROTHER!?" she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:54 am
((O.O....))

"My evil curse of death does that. I say we wait a bit. They'll still be on their guard right now. Lets wait for them to clam down, get a little confident about leaving each other, then when they are seperate, we can go in. The curse will stop them from being able to struggle and cause noise to warn the other. I say we get the girl. Chris seems to have a thing for her and she'll probably be the easiest. Besides, this way, you can actually fight Chris again instead of having him to weak to do anything," Raven said.

((wow... that was a lot of talking...))

Amber looked around, still keeping her eye out for Raven and Ashi. "So i have a quick question Chris. You seemed to know Ashi...?" she trailed off in a question.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 am
(tats wat it was kz leafpetalz?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 am
((*dies of shock*))

((btw, isn't Chris gonna answer Amber and Ashi answer Raven or something?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 am
"yah I know him,we took karate lessons together when we were little kids,"Chris said with a sigh "he has some past I'll tell you that,"Chris said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:04 am
Amber had to think for a moment. "wow..." is all she could say.

"So are you good with getting Amber? You can fight Chris if you'd like anyways. If we use my curse on Amber, Chris can still have energy to fight you if you'd like..." Raven suggested to Ashi.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 am
"Sounds good,"Ashi said to Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:23 am
Raven nodded. "Then we are all set. I guess we can wait a bit before we go, unless you want to spy or something... maybe find a greater weakness of Chris's than getting Amber...?" Raven suggested.

Amber looked at the castle. "Chris?... why WERE we given the cat genes?..." Amber asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 am
"I don't really know,"Chris anwsered Amber.

"His weakness is the girl,"Ashi said "once we have her he'll follow,"Ashi finished  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:32 am
Raven shrugged. "fine. want to go now then? the sooner we get her, the sooner you get Chris..." Raven said, trailing off at the end.

"Hm... i wish i knew... do you know who put the genes in us?" Amber asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:37 am
"All I know is that her name is Boo,"Chris said.

"Sure go ahead and lead the way,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 am
"hm... i wonder why... oh well...." Amber said.

"Alright. Lets go," Raven said. Then she lead the way, walking this time, so Chris and Amber wouldn't see her flying. She knew that of they did, they would run and they'd never catch them.

~~~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven finally found Chris and Amber, so she hid a little way off behind a thick are of trees. "There..." Raven wispered so quiet, only Ashi could hear.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 am
Ashi nodded "Use the curse on the girl then take her back to the castle I'll handel Chris,"Ashi said quietly to Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am
Raven shrugged. "Ok i guess. Go ahead and have your fun... just give me a bit. It takes a little bit to work," Raven said quietly. Then she focused on Amber. "Evil curse of death..." she wispered. Then the curse started.

Amber was just looking around, then she thought she saw something. She saw part of Raven. "Chris. Ra-" Amber cut off when she realized she didn't have any energy and could barely talk, let alone move.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 am
Ashi quickly jumpped out of the bushes and kicked Chris off to the side. Ashi gave Chris an evil smile then jumpped at him again. Chirs quickly dodged to the side and went in to counter Ashi's attack.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games