Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:51 am

Oulixeus
^_^ My thumb hurts and my stomach made a weird noise! And I don't feel like working today!
O: You might be coming down with edhfveiwhyvc! D:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:45 pm

sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
^_^ My thumb hurts and my stomach made a weird noise! And I don't feel like working today!

edhfveiwhyvc!?!?!?! o_o Noooooooooo! ;_; But I'm so young.

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:11 pm

sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won

XP yep and we've friends since. I have some of the cutest pictures of her. XD
Heheh... Can you say blackmail!? >D XD

Yes but then she has photos of me. ^^;
XD ^^ I have blackmail pictures of couple friends... and they have pictures of me, so it's all good. xD Nothing too bad though. ^___^
My friend and I once rode a merry go round in the eighth grade. We took blackmail pictures of eachother while riding it because we thought we were to old to be on there but... I've ridden on some more since then. ^^;; xDD

I have a picture of her at the pool. in a bathing suit. it was interesting.
XD ^^ Shhh... <.< >.> Don't let her know what you have~

Which bathing suit? I don't go swiming all too much so it must of been a while ago.
I have a picture of me doing the splits into a pool and i was just shocked I coud do that ^^;;
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:15 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Heheh~ I don't see this ending well... I like the group hug idea! XD Or not. <.< >.>
End? there is no end to this >D
Anyways have a nice day ^^
This is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on...
I used to bump using that song. n.n
Oh my really? Heheh that soo newbish ^.^
=P It's better than posting "bump" over and over. ^__^
I posted 'this bump brought to you by: cmao21' and something like 'At this point of time I think a bump would be really useful' or something like that XP

O-Chan

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:26 pm

Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Eheh... that last post proves that my mule is starting to get more power... I posted in his color. >o<
He already has waay more post than me. >.> But anyway,

Quick! Jump up and down on one foot and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:30 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Heheh~ I don't see this ending well... I like the group hug idea! XD Or not. <.< >.>
End? there is no end to this >D
Anyways have a nice day ^^
I posted 'this bump brought to you by: cmao21' and something like 'At this point of time I think a bump would be really useful' or something like that XP
Those are much better than bumps. =]
I used to post "Post." just because it was four letters... but it bothered me. XD

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:16 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I used to post "Post." just because it was four letters... but it bothered me. XD
I remeber teaching my sister the meaning of bump ^^ it kind of made sence to me but explaining to to other people in person or on gaia was always hard.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:02 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
I remeber teaching my sister the meaning of bump ^^ it kind of made sence to me but explaining to to other people in person or on gaia was always hard.
My brother was the one who taught me. ^^
XD I've always like 'BUTT' because it fits better. Most eople aren't really bumping to bring up their post. =P For that much~ many people aren't posting to bring the thread up either. xD

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:00 pm

sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Eheh... that last post proves that my mule is starting to get more power... I posted in his color. >o<

o_O; Jump up and down on one foot? I don't think I can do it... I've been playing DDR for the last few hours and I'm exhausted.. x_x there has got to be another way... I'm too young to die!

>_> I have a mule... but than I felt bad so I made her half-mule.

Edit
-_-' So I caved and used one of my May 06 letters for a chain of command. I'm not super happy with it... it can never replace the devil tail in my eyes... but I'm sure I'll learn to accept it in time.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:06 am

Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

o_O; Jump up and down on one foot? I don't think I can do it... I've been playing DDR for the last few hours and I'm exhausted.. x_x there has got to be another way... I'm too young to die!

>_> I have a mule... but than I felt bad so I made her half-mule.

Edit
-_-' So I caved and used one of my May 06 letters for a chain of command. I'm not super happy with it... it can never replace the devil tail in my eyes... but I'm sure I'll learn to accept it in time.
Aww... u.u I just wanted to see that...
Perhaps eat some chicken noodle soup?

XD ^^ I started out as a mule. I suppose my account that's most like a mule is my first one. =P
Half-mule? That's a different concept~

The CoC doesn't nearly have the amount of style and grace that the devil tail has~
I wish we got a better knock-off version, but I guess I've accepted the CoC. It matches my hair pretty well and provides a way to help balance my hair. ^^

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

AnonymousBoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:54 am

*walks in and sits down at the far left of the bar*"Hey bar-keep,can you give me a black coffeeand a shot of Jack,it's been a rough day".
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:12 pm

sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won

XP yep and we've friends since. I have some of the cutest pictures of her. XD
Heheh... Can you say blackmail!? >D XD

XD ^^ I have blackmail pictures of couple friends... and they have pictures of me, so it's all good. xD Nothing too bad though. ^___^
My friend and I once rode a merry go round in the eighth grade. We took blackmail pictures of eachother while riding it because we thought we were to old to be on there but... I've ridden on some more since then. ^^;; xDD

I don't think she cares just as long as I don't post it ^^

Miss Hino

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:15 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won

Which bathing suit? I don't go swiming all too much so it must of been a while ago.
I have a picture of me doing the splits into a pool and i was just shocked I coud do that ^^;;

Audre's b day and you didn't bring a bathing suit. So you wore that bikini... SO WHITE!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:38 pm

GamerBoi_RedMafia
*walks in and sits down at the far left of the bar*"Hey bar-keep,can you give me a black coffeeand a shot of Jack,it's been a rough day".
.gives him both. sound like a rough day ^^;;

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:42 pm

Honesty Won
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won
sdrawkcab
Honesty Won

Audre's b day and you didn't bring a bathing suit. So you wore that bikini... SO WHITE!
Add's b-day? Is that when we went to her aunts? I'm so lost.
Hey! Step off miss!!!! Hell you are not much better!
.crosses arms and looks away. shows you see if I wear a bikini again.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games