Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:11 pm
Shiranui sighed. She had been working on mustang's unfinished work for a while and it was about time she ate. Stepping in she sighed, looking around, and choked.

"C-Colonel...? Sir...?" She blushed madly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 pm
Mustang looked up after swallowing a bit of his food. "Yes, soldier???",he asked.
Road was sitting in her seat watching everyone while she munched on her small slice of cake instead of eatting an actual dinner.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 pm
Shiranui turned about fifteen shades of red and pink before looking down and asking meekly. "Um... I know that a request from a second lieutenant is low but may i request to..." She fiddled with her fingers. Even though she was in his party, she was too low to be noticed. "May i sit with you...?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 am
"Well its not really my permission you need. Ask them'",he said to Shiranui.
Road sat up in hewr chair and looked over at the new person and smiled. "Sit with us Onee-chan, sit with us!",she said bouncing in her seat with a smile.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:01 pm
"Thought you didn't have any family, Road," Erik asked with a mouthful of food. The girl seemed incredibly shy and easily shaken. He decided to test her. "Yeah take a seat! What's your name girl? You another one of Mustang's girls? Then again, the army'll let anybody in these days. The more they can butcher, the better, right Flame?" he said still eating.

Maura slapped his shoulder and scolded, "Erik eat like a human, not a dog first of all. And second, be nice! The poor girl's probably been working all day. Leave her alone!" She smiled at Shiranui and introduced herself, "Hi! Maura's the name. Erik is my boyfriend, don't mind him at all!" She hated when she had to apologize for Erik's sometimes ignorant behavior.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image Emmy sunk down in her seat as low as she could go without being all the way under the table, she felt incredibly shy now with the new people sitting down, and plus she was the youngest.  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:32 pm
Road picked up Emmy from her seat and set the smaller girl in her lap. "There, there....no need to be shy.",she said to Emmy. "Would you rather I call second luitenient Obaba-san???? And Erik is a mental case in my mind...",she said with a slight sadistic giggle.
"More like you are the mental case Road......",Mustang muttered to himself quietly. "Please sit with us.",Mustang said in a calm tone then ruffled Emmy's hair with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Erik smiled back at Road and said, "Well that's one thing we agree on, Mustang!" Erik was now finished with his food and gulped down his drink. He let out a heavy sigh and leaned back in his chair. "I'll tell you one thing, this place has some kick a** food!" said Erik.

Maura rolled her eyes at him and rubbed his stomach. "You're just a fatty! You'll eat anything won't you, sweetie?" he teased as if he was a puppy.

Erik pushed her hand away and blushed a little. "Stop that!" he moaned. He only made her stop because he didn't want Mustang to think he was soft.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image Emmy turned a bit to hold on to Road, almost hiding from the others, till she turned to give a small, shy smile over at mustang, still not wanting to talk  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:48 pm
Maura noticed Emmy looking uncomfortable. Poor thing. She leaned over and whispered to Erik, "Emmy doesn't look like she's having too much fun. You should do something."

Erik looked at Maura and said, "What do you want me to do? I'm just gonna look stupid in front of Mustang!"

"Oh, will you just do something already?!" she hissed. "You're supposed to be the big brother of the group now act like one!"

Erik gave Maura the same look and finally got up from his seat and smoothed his hair back. "Now what trick shall perform for little Emmy this evening? Card tricks? Astoundng acrobatics? Clown antics? Maybe just a little demonstration of pure alchemic genius will do!" Erik began. He then started to jump around and act like a fool, for the sake of the child and suddenly he stopped. "Alright, now down to business! I am about to perform a feat that should only be done by professionals with about 3 days worth of training working on this!" Erik announced.

((kiki u might remember this one))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Shiranui smiled a bit but lowered her head when the 'more they can butcher' thing came up. She watched them for a moment before slowly coming up and sitting in the closest available spot to Mustang. She sat quietly until further notice, sneaking glances at Mustang every now and then. She thought leaving an introduction until asked or later would be better.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm
Emmy turned to watch Erik. she enjoyed watching him act like a fool, he was very entertaining, she giggled and clapped her hands. "again!" she giggled, encouraging him to do more  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:32 pm
To see that Emmy enjoying his little act was a good thing. It gave him that extra jolt of confidence and he began. "Keep your eyes on me, kid!" he said glancing at her. He suddenly became very serious and focused on his hands. He clapped them together and slowly pulled them apart, arcs of eletricity connecting them. Erik's hands sat about a foot apart and a ball began to form in the center of the arcs. It was pale blue that seemed to dye the walls of the dim room. Once it was of decent size, he tossed it up, and it burst! Sparks which looked more like glitter rained down and Erik's hair was frizzy and made him look all the more impressive. He stood up straight and bowed to the small audience once the trick was done.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 pm
Emmy's eyes glued to the the thing in erics hands, she leaned forward to look at it, when it burst she suddenly jumped back and a small yip like sound came out of her mouth.
She gazed at the glitter like sparks flowing down and reached one of her small hands out. then she turned over to Eric with a smile on her face "that was amazing!" she giggled  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm
Mustang looked intreged(idk how to spell right nowXD) by Erik's alchemy. "Impressive.",he said and smiled at the display.
"Wow.......",Road said in awe. She clapped her pale hands together for Erik as he bowed. Then looked over at Mustang. 'What no encouraging the boy to join us???",she said in a teasing manner.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff