Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 am

((Ugh, my sprite isn't working))

((Back@Crystalstar. 1. Honeyheart is playing a cat that stole Mistkit, along with other kits from different clans. With you back in time, Bearclaw took over and is leading a patrol to go find them. 2. Right away!))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:05 am

~.~.~User Image~.~.~

Bearclaw and her patrol burst into the clearing where Mistkit was being held. "She was here." Bearclaw muttered under breath. "Follow the scent! They just left!"

She ran ahead, desperate to find the kit. "Mistkit!" she yowled. "If you can hear me- Mistkit!"

~.~.~ User Image ~.~.~

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:07 am

Stinkerz Bell
~.~.~User Image~.~.~

Bearclaw and her patrol burst into the clearing where Mistkit was being held. "She was here." Bearclaw muttered under breath. "Follow the scent! They just left!"

She ran ahead, desperate to find the kit. "Mistkit!" she yowled. "If you can hear me- Mistkit!"

~.~.~ User Image ~.~.~

((they wernt in a clearing. they were in a briarpatch.))

"lets split up and run all over. that will confuse them." one of the cats suggested, they all went off in different directions. then back tracked on there own trails and went another way, sending there scents in sevral directions. then each went on anothers trail.
"LEts try to hide our scent," it suggested. before they split up. each one did something to cover there scent. (run through a river, ran through a heavily scented bush to change there scent, ect...)

((hehehe, i wont make it easy to find her.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 am

(@Bearclaw: 1. But what happened with me and Frostheart....2. YAY!)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Mistkit then heard a voice calling her name. She knew that if she yowled again, the cat kidnapping her would get angry. She then started trying to get away from the cat.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:29 pm

((Opos, oh well.))

((Bearclaw shall prevail!))

"Stop." Bearclaw mewed. "I've lost their scent."

"What now?" Flightpaw asked.

She shook her head. What could they do? There was nothing else to do then search the territory over and over. "Disguise your own scent. I want someone guarding each side of the territory- we're not letting them leave SnowClan. While everyone guards, I'll search everywhere I can."

With that, everyone set off to do as told.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 pm

STAR MY LOVE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!

(jk lol I couldn't resist ^'^)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 pm

"See that area with all the tree's?" mistkits kidnapper told her, "i'm heading there...i smell blood! a fierce battle is raging! the perfect area to lose them..."
the cat continued to run for the border. he ran along the ice pond, getting closer and closer to the border.

((hehe, when he crosses into woodclan, it will be over!...and i will have broken the third wall as well...HEHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHA!!!!!))

Sir naphalatha

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:52 pm

CHARLIE!!!!!!! *runs in slow-mo*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Mistkit was worried. She knew it would be hard for her clan to find her if they got into where the battle was raging. She thought of her mother, and knew that she should be brave, for her. She finally decided what to do, and then bit hard into her kidnapper's front right leg.

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 am

Goldenkit bursted out of the nursery, her paws tingling with excitement."Come one Seedkit! I want to play before the clearing gets to busy!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Seedkit padded out of the nursery.my sister is sooo annoying he thought to himself. Suddenly, a moss ball went flying past his ear."Hey, I wasn't ready." Then he tackled his sister. They began to roll all over the clearing.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:06 pm

( ^'^ lol Sorry for infultrating your Clan..... I just couldn't resist posting~! I like how everybody in your Clan just ignores my post xp )

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 pm

*ignores Cursedstar*

Snowfall, the one guarding WoodClan border, got a strong whiff of the rouge's scent. He's coming! she planted herself inf ront of the border, ready for attack.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 pm

(Iz still lost.... sweatdrop )

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 am

((Um- you're stuck back in time, the current Frostheart just asked you why you were back in time.

Bearclaw and her patrol are trying to capture the kidnapper- who stole Mistkit))
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games