Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:00 pm

(lol! Oakenpelt is angrey, but he and Cherrywhisker aren't messed up yet. . I should fix that. . lol! jk! I need those two when I kill cindermoon. . .when ever I get around to it. . .hehe!)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:06 pm

((Kill her off soon. She's going mental. I says SUISIDE!))

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 pm

(That's horrible!!! lol)

"YES!" Patchpaw yowled through gritted teeth. "Help..."

she collapsed on her side. Just then, Reedblossom pushed her way past Crowsong into the nursery, herbs ready.
"Reedblossom!" mewed Patchpaw. "Something's wrong!"
~~~~~~~
The delivery didnt go smoothly. Patchpaw had lost a lot of blood. Her first kit, a black she-cat with a tinge of orange tortoiseshell patches, hadnt taken her first breath yet, though Patchpaw continued to lick her. Crowsong was busy over Patchpaw's second kit, a gray tom that resembled Crowsong's rogue mother. The gray kit was drenched under a pool of blood, and thus was named, "Drownkit."

"Come on, kit, come on..." Patchpaw mewed between vain licks. Tears came to her eyes. Her daughter was going to die. "Reedblossom!" Patchpaw yelled. But Reedblossom shook her head. There was nothing the dappled-coated medicine cat could do.

"Deathkit," Patchpaw finally decided on the name for her red-black she-kit. "Deathkit, I'm sorry..."

Suddenly, Deathkit took a small breath, and mewed pathetically. Patchpaw's eyes shone. Her daughter would be okay!

Another hour passed and Patchpaw's two kits, Deathkit and Drownkit, lay happily in the curve of her belly, while Patchpaw and Crowsong just purred their kitty hearts out.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:28 pm

(hehe! No cindermoons going to be sain, it'll just take a while, but I'm baising Rowankits sanity off of Bluestar!!!yay!!)
Cindermoon coutinued to sob, but then Oakenpelt licked cindermoons head. 'oh cindermoon, it's ok. You can get past this, just take care of Rowankit as if you still had three kits. " Cindermoon imediatly froze. "w-w-what did you just say?" Oakenpelt froze to, he had just let out what he wanted to keep secret. "I'm sorry Cindermoon. . .Tigerkit went to go join Snowclan." Cindermoon relaxed. "oh! Thank goodness!! I thought that Tigerkit was. . .well not with the clans. Thats ok, I mean, we can still see her, but. . .ok Rowankit!! We have to go back!! He must be distresed!!!" Cindermoon dived past Oakenpelt, Oakenpelt felt confuzzled, but sprinted after Cindermoon neverless.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Moonflower watched Crowsong and Patchpaw. It really is beautiful... She thought, looking down at Foxkit, who sleeping, then back at Patchpaw's kits. Silverkit was watching them, wide eyed.

Silverkit looked on as the two tiny bundles sleeping close to Patchpaw. They were sp fluffy, but very cute. I wander when they'll be able to see. Silverkit thought.

((When will Silverkit and Foxkit become apprentices? They've been kits for like ever.))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:49 pm

((dont kill cindermoon!!!!!!!!!!!! she's my beloved sister crying then i will have no one to remember graystripe with, and go to with my "personal cat problems", and to call my beloved sister, so dont kill my beloved sister, cuz i love my beloved sister, and i would miss her because she is my beloved sister sad ))
Eagleheart walked in just as Rosekit was about to pounce. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" Eagheheart bellowed. (((your comeback my dear Rosekit, lol i luv ya twinny heart ))

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

leafpool24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey do we have any queens to take care of all the kits? Or is it the warriors job now? confused
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:07 pm

(YAY!!! *spazz attack* LEAFY YOUR POSTING OMG!!!! THAT IS LIKE FANTABULIOUS AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!! *jumps of building* . . .*cough* ok I'm good now! Um. . .lets see, Eagleheart is a queen, lets see her kits are blackkit, Rosekit, Rainkit and greykit. . .Right? And then thiers Patchstars kits who are Drownkit and Deathkit, then theres my kits who are . . .really messed up!!! xp Tigerkit, and Rowankit, Rowankit is in Moonclan, and Tigerkit is in Snowclan, Softkit is. . .DEAD!!!!! lol! Oh yah, and Eagleheart, the thing that I'm planning for Cindermoon allows you to like try and kill Oaknepelt!!! You can have like and HUGE battle scene, I'm thinking I'll turn Oakenpelt rough. . .oh! And CHerrywhisker will be the only one who like stays sain in the family after that!! Thats why I'm takeing over as her!!
*gasps* That was long. . .)
Cindermoon dived into the clearing, Oakenpelt not far behind, "Rowankit? Rowankit where are you?" Cherrywhisker lifted her head, "oh mother!! Over here! Rowankit is asleep!" Cindermoon sighed, "thank goodness. . hes still here. . ." Cindermoon padded over and lay down next to Rowankit.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

leafpool24

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 am

okay i got it so who kit was i ?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:24 am

(ok so since your already a warrior, you can just jump in as sunnyheart!! I'm sorry, you missed your chance to be one of my kits, so instead you get to be like Cherrywhiskers uber'ist of friends!!!)
Cherrywhisker looked up as CIndermoon settled her self around Rowankit. Sunnyheart was comeing over. "sunnyheart! How are you?" Cherrywhisker got up and touched noses with sunnyheart. "it seems we haven't really had the time to talk lately."

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:44 pm

((you guys gotta watch Food Battle 2008 on youtube by Smosh, its ubber awsome!!! woot!!!))
Eagleheart stalked out of the den angrily after she caught Rosekit attacking her brother. She padded past Cindermoon and Sunnyheart. "Where are you going?" Cindermoon asked. "I just need to clear my head, if anyone asks, I went out for a walk." Eagleheart said slightly depressed. She didnt want to yell at Rosekit, especially now that she was acting different But kits need to be taught, although that may not have been the best way. Eagleheart thought to herself as she padded trough the forest. She looked up and noticed she was at the Snowclan border. She sighed, she missed her old friend now that she had gone back to Snowclan. Crystalstar, always made it seem that her clan ran so smoothly. Eagleheart thought as she yawned. She suddenly felt tired. Its a nice warm night, I might as well sleep outside. She thought. She looked around and saw a mossy area between some roots, she padded over and settled herself on the mossy area and instanlty fell asleep, but she had a rather odd dream.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 pm

(ok, I'll see if I can find it!)
Cindermoon sighed, "Cherrywhisker can you keep an eye on Rowankit?" Cherrywhisker looked back and nodded. "thank you." CIndermoon got up and raced after her sister. She sniffed the ground, and eventually found her sister sleeping next to the Snowclan boarder. "oh Eagleheart. . .it seems we're both haveing trouble." Cindermoon padded over, then settled herself next to Eagleheart. Cindermoon licked Eaglehearts ear, then fell asleep next to her, she had been through alot, and quickly fell asleep.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 am

(Wow...talking of a life time....O.O)
Rosekit pretended to sleep next to her brother, once she knew he was asleep she snuck out of camp. "I don't need a clan. All I need is myself." She sighed and curled up under a tree. She thought about what her mother had said to her, "That defenitly means she doesn't love me. She's never yelled at me..." She closed her eyes and fell into an uneasy sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:21 pm

(hehe!)
Cindermoon woke up early, Eagleheart was still asleep. Cindermoon sighed and started to head back to camp, but smelled something in the air. "what? hmm. . ." Cindermoon turned and followed the scent, then found a kit under a bush. "oh. ..Rosekit. . .I better take her back before Eagleheart knows I don't want another kit to get hurt." CIndermoon gently picked up Rosekit and carried her back to camp. Cindermoon placed Rosekit back in the nursery, she was still asleep. "Rosekiit. . .stay out of trouble please. . ." Cindermoon licked the kits head, then left, she saw Rowankit stairing at the stars. Cherrywhisker was still asleep. "Rowankit!" CIndermoon purred. Rowankit noticed Cindermoon, but then looked back up at the stars. "Mother. . .why did Starclan take softkit away? And why did tey allow Tigerkit to leave? Mother I'm sad, I feel as if I've lost everything." Cindermoon nodded her head. "I understand how you feel Rowankit, I miss them to,, but at least we have eachother and we should never forget that." Rowankit looked at Cindermoon. "Am I old enough to be a apprentice? I belive tonight is my 6th moon." Cindermoon gasphed. "thats right! Oh we should tell. . ." Cindermoon remembered Eaglheart, how sad her face was in her sleep. "we should notify Patchpaw! and maybe we can ask if we can go see Tigerkit's cerimony to!" Rowankit looked down. "mother who will be my mentor." He seemed to ignore the part about visiting Tigerkit. "um.. .would you like Cherrywhisker to be your mentor? I would let Patchpaw now, it would be a good choice." Rowankit looked up and nodded. "come on Rowankit, do you want something to eat, the clan will wake soon." Rowankit sighed, then followed Cindermoon to the freshkill pile.
(hey Eagleheart, Crystalstar, is it ok if CIndermoon starts to become like protective of Rosekit, like she fills the void where Softkit would be?)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm

((fine with me blaugh ))
Eagleheart woke up to birds chirping. Where am I? This doesnt smell like the nursery. She thought anxiously, she looked around and saw that she was near the Snowclan border and her thoughts came back to her. She sniffed the air and smelled the fairly new scent of Cindermoon, and she saw that the moss next to her was flattened and smelled of Cindermoon. Eagleheart instantly became happy and forgot all about yesterday, knowing that with her sister at her side that everything would be okay.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games