Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:07 pm
Indya just nodded as the Duchess sat up a bit "Me? lead wonderland " The thought had never really crossed her mind . After all she had been lucky the last time she had made the queen now to keep her head. If they messed up ... She didn't want to think about it. "I'm afraid not dear.. you're thinking about that girl? from the outside prehaps?" That's the only reason she could think that he would mention the outside  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Cheshire nodded. "Yes...I've been thinking about Alice alot lately." Sighing. "Yes. I think you of all people could lead Wonderland. Right, Indya? In fact, a masqurade is coming up soon. We could...well, if I'm there...we could infiltrate."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:31 pm
"Who's alice" Since she had been seperated from her brother for so long, she had no idea about the little girl from another world who had come to wonderland . She instantly nodded "Oh yea Duchess ,you 're quite wise , not prone to violence" The duchess rocked the baby and put a finger to her lips " a masquerade . I heard of this, to celebrate your deaths" She nodded "It could work"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:34 pm
Cheshire smiled. "Once in a golden afternoon...there was a little girl named Alice who fell down the rabbit hole. She was a very curious child and she was the first to challenge the Queen of Hearts." He smiled. "And I guess you could say...I grew fond of her. I haven't seen her since the Knaves trial for supposedly stealing her tarts."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 pm
"oh I recall that trial" She remembered being young and in the crowd observing the trial. She recalled seeing a girl that looked out of place , and the queen's furious yelling " Alice hm? How interesting. " She wondered if the young queen recaleld that trial. In the back of her mind though she worried for mimicry  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:05 pm
"I suppose if The Caterpillar could put up with me for a bit, he could take me to Alice...then again, she did insult him. Though he's grown since then."

Kissing Indya's cheek, he bowed to The Duchess and vanished.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:59 am
Reappearing by the water, The Cheshire looked up at The Caterpillar and Nera. "Hello Cheshire, back so soon?" Came Tick's reply. "Not for long." He said, vanishing to stand boldy on The Caterpillar's mushroom.
"I want to see Alice." He said, leaning down till he was eye to eye with him.
"I knew that already, but why should I send you to the other side?" The Caterpillar replied, blowing a ring of smoke around The Cheshire's head.

Tick-Tock looked at The Hatter. "Who's Alice?" She asked. Of course she didn't know who Alice was. When Alice fell down the rabbit hole, she was nothing more than a thought.

"Please." Said Cheshire almost pleadingly. "I have to see her." Caterpillar averted his eyes and sighed. "Listen to me. If I send you, you may be disappointed with what you find." Cheshire sighed. "I know I will." The stared at eachother for awhile before Caterpillar let out a huff. "And you still want to go to the other side?" He said. Cheshire nodded urgently. "Well..." Caterpillar said, before shoving Cheshire into the water. "Have fun."

The Cheshire sunk beneath the shallow waters, sinking and sinking further and further until he was no longer submerged in water, but standing alone in a room. He looked behind him at the full body mirror he had crept out of and saw the reflection of his cat form, even though he was human at the moment. Smoothing back his shaggy blonde hair, he approached the door. "Well...here goes nothing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Indya sighed. She hpped that this adventure of her brother's wouldn't cause too much trouble " Duchess, this alice girl. why is she so important?" She didn't remember much, just the trial part and the brief glimpse of the girl

"Why.. I don't know. She was an odd girl, asked a lot of questions. Nice though, yes very nice " the duchess sneezed again as the baby began to wail.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 am
((I'm back!!!!))

The Hatter watched silently as Cheshire sank into the water. When he was gone, he turned to Tick-Tock and said, "I remember Alice. She joined us for tea once... I oughtn't say she was rude, but rather very strong-willed, especially for a foreigner. Cheshire met her separately, and took a liking to her... The poor fellow. I know he wants to see her rather badly, and more often than not, what one wants to see on the other side is far different from what they actually do. But perhaps she can help us, one way or another." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I just don't know. It seems like I don't know anything anymore."
~~~
Nana linked arms with Jasper and laid her head on his shoulder for a moment before they continued across the Circle. In front of one of the entryways, two Guardians were keeping post, blades in hand. When they saw the two travelers, they recognized Nana as their leader's daughter and stepped aside, but gave dirty looks as they passed through. Nana stood a little straighter and bore the shame with an unchanging face as they walked into the dim cavern to see Kavarel Firestorm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:50 pm
Jasper returned the dirty looks the guards gave Nana that she refused to return herself. Ever since he'd learned about Bellevere, he'd been extremely quiet. There was such a turmoil of emotions that he didn't care anymore whether Kavarel or Bellevere...or any other Guardian saw the wings on his back and realized he wasn't a man at all. He wished so desperately that the Guardians had heard about what happened to 'Jabbers' and she'd actually get punished, but he doubted it.

He wanted to strike out as he watched the Guardians give his beloved dirty looks...he wanted to cry knowing Bellevere, who he thought he had helped, had put his fellow Jabberwocky and even his own parents against him. Though, as tempting as it was to just break down, he knew Nana wanted to as well and for that, he respected and loved her, and for that, he too would hold his head high.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:54 pm
"Honestly, I'm not quite sure what Cheshire is expecting. Here, time is different. That little girl that fell down the rabbit hole is no longer a little girl. On the otherside, Alice is probably a grown woman now. Married, with children. I almost feel sorry for what Cheshire's getting himself into." Caterpiller replied.

Tick nodded. "That'd be terrible. Seeing someone you love with another." She frowned at the very thought. "Though...if Alice is happy...I suppose Cheshire'd have to, pardon the expression, grin and bear it."

"Poor Cheshire. That's probably what he's been doing all along. Maybe this visit could give him some closure?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:22 pm
Indya curtseyed to the duchess before turning and vanishing . She rea-appered slowly next to the caterpillar. " I think it's best that it does hopefully " She knew since he had been in the underground for so long he'd need closure on a few things.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:43 pm
"Indya." Tick said. "Welcome back, how did the talk with The Duchess go?"
Cheshire eyed the pictures hung on the walls as he walked. Pictures of his beautiful Alice...and her beautiful family. The most depressing picture, atleast to him, was the picture of Alice and a beautiful baby with a head of golden blonde hair just like her mother's.

His ears picked up on laughter which he followed to a room filled with stuffed animals of every size and shape. He peered inside to see Alice, grown and beautiful, playing with her daughter, the spitting image of herself except for her eyes which were a chocolate brown.

Sighing, he put on his most enthusiastic grin and pushed open the door. The two turned, startled, but before Alice could make any remark about the stranger in her house, he quickly said:

"In that direction, lives a Hatter: and in that direction, lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."

Alice blinked as her daughter pointed at him and said, "Mother, look! It's a cat! Like Dina! It's like the cat you told me about before bed every night."

"Cheshire?" Alice said in disbelief. "You're...here? You're human?!"

Cheshire grinned and said, "You haven't paid us a visit in so long, I thought I'd invite myself for some tea." Alice nodded, still having difficulty finding the words for this...unexpected surprise. As she stood and walked past the Cheshire for the kitchen, her daughter stood and went to stand infront of him. Kneeling down, he took the girl hand and kissed the top of her hand. "A pleasure to meet you. I am The Cheshire. And you?" She smiled and squeezed the stuffed rabbit she held in her arms.
"My name's Clairice. I've heard much about you and your friends. See?" She said, pointing at her other stuffed animals.

Cheshire looked up to see that there were dolls of everyone in Wonderland, from The White Rabbit she held in her arms, to The Hatter, and himself. Looking back at Clairice he stood and held out his hand. "Come now, let's have some tea with your dear mother."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:56 pm
The sight that they came upon was not pleasant.
Kavarel Firestorm, the great leader of the Guardians of the Jabberwockies, was clearly dying. From the looks of him, even the most powerful Guardian healers hadn't been able to do anything for him, and he lay on a low bed with sheets as red as the blood that covered him nearly head to toe.
"Father?" Nana said in utter horror.
Kavarel looked up and squinted at her through the dim orange light.
"Shayalind? What are you doing dressed up like the Queen? You've caused enough tr...." He stopped to take a breath and clutch his chest, which bore many deep, long gashes the likes of which she had never seen.
"Father, please, I'm sorry," Nana pleaded, kneeling down beside him and taking his hand. He didn't fight it; he was too weak to do so. "Father, I'm not a traitor like they all say. We left to go help save Wonderland!"

"Yes? And how would you do that, hmm? By prancing around in a pretty royal outfit with some-- some boy?" Though he was weak and dying, his voice still carried the commanding tone of a Guardian leader. He snapped his fingers at Jasper and indicated for him to come closer. "Who are you, boy? Speak!"  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:08 pm
Jasper stood beside the kneel Nana and bowed. "You once called me Jabbers when I kept my form as a Jabberwocky. Sir, are you ready to leave your people? I have the ability to save you, if you'd allow it."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games