Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Alex examines the still form of MarineDevimon. "So what do we do with this thing?"
Boltmon comes to stand by his tamer, and stabs the ground with the blade of his axe. It is stuck fast, and Boltmon leans forward on it while he studies Marinedevimon. "I say we delete it. I could make it quick and easy."
Alex doesn't approve of the idea. He believes they should only delete digimon that they are ordered too. "I don't think so. It's not a threat now so we should move it to a separate location instead."
Boltmon, in a joking mood quickly adds in "and then I get to finish it."
Alex shoves Boltmon lightly, but stays serious. "No, we'll just relocate it, and that's all."
Boltmon slaps Alex on the back which knocks Alex over and laughs. "You really are no fun. You know that?"
Alex drags himself up, and dusts himself off. "Would it kill you to watch how much strength you use in that form? That really hurt." Alex rubs his back which is still stinging from the powerful slap."Anyway, go help them make a new boat. We'll need it."
Boltmon yanks his axe out the ground, throws it over his shoulder, and walks down the beach to help Banchouleomon. He grabs one of the loose vines, and helps to tie the raft together. "Never seen you around before. You new to the team?"
Alex walks over to Kazu to inquire his opinion."Hey Kazu, what do you think we should do with the MarineDevimon? Boltmon wants to delete it, but I don't think so."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Kazu looked up at Alex as he neared.
"Hey you doing ok? I agree with you, we shouldn't delete him, he was only doing what he was born to do. It would be wrong of us to punish him for that." Kazu tied up another loose vein and stretched.
"Good of you to be thinking of the consequenses of our actions though. So long as he's tied up I suppose we could question him?"

BanchoLeomon nodded at the Boltmon.
"Hello! BanchoLeomon is indeed new to the team! BanchoLeomon travelled far and wide looking for a Tamer to unlock his true strength! BanchoLeomon followed your group to many locations watching your battles, assessing your power. BanchoLeomon is indeed glad that he has found someone with a Justice so similar to his own. Kazu is a good man who I will gladly follow!" He bowed to Boltmon and returned to prepping the boat.
"BanchoLeomon notices that you are with the Tamer Jax? He is a good person too, though his morals differ slightly from Kazu's. I have watched your previous missions and and am very impressed." He beamed at Boltmon unaware of Jax's transformation...

"Hey Alex?" Kazu asked after a while.
"What happened out in the ocean? Mermaimon seemed spooked when she came back in."
"You would be to if you saw that thing! It tried to kill me!" came a rather annoyed voice from Kazu's digivice.
"But what was it?" Kazu asked looking at Alex hopefully.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Marcus looked over at Kirashimu and frowned for a moment and shook his head. "Great... Well we'd best get moving. I don't feel like running into any one." Marcus tried to stand, a little woozy from the whirlpool's effect. After getting to his feet, Marcus looked around to try and find his bearings. "I think we should head that way." Marcus pointed in a random directed and then dropped to stir the boat.

((E7--> E6))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Boltmon seems downcast. He tries not to think of Jax, but with what happened in the ocean earlier, he's forced to think of his old tamer again. He answers while keeping his eyes on the vine he is tying. "Jax was a good person...but that kid isn't Jax... That's Alex. He is totally different from Jax." Boltmon had felt Jax's presence when ShadowSeraphimon arrived. "Jax is somewhere though.."
Alex looks at Kazu, totally not getting what he meant for a while, but the it dawns on him. "Oh, yeah, that Marinedevimon had somehow taken down me Terriermon, and Ghoulmon. I think it had dragged me underwater, because I remember seeing your Ancientmermaimon saving me." Alex isn't too sure how a mega level could have been afraid of an ultimate level though, andtries to comfort Kazu's partner. "It probably was storing its strength for one attack. I'm pretty sure that would shake up any mega level digimon, but you still beat it right?" Kazu's question has Alex really confused now. "It was a MarineDevimon right? We can check, it's not going anywhere." Alex indicates MarineDevimon's still form on the beach, unaware that Kazu was talking about something else.

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Christian woke up yet again from the consecutive day dreams that bestowed themselves against him. "Goodness this is the third time," Christian stammered as Omnimon DeDigivolved into Guilmon. "I think it's the fourth," Guilmon retorted as he dragged his claw along the ground searching for some non-salted water. "I can't see how a MarineDevimon is frighting," mumbled as he too searched for water. I hope this memory isn't as far away as I think it is, Christian thought as he looked at the two scratching for water.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Mermaimon's annoyed voice blares out from the Digivice.
It wasn't MarineDevimon! It wouldn't be logical for a mega to afraid of an ultimate now would it? What I saw was some kind of angel! But with bat wings and weird armour! Seriously creepy! It looked me in the eye and pointed at me while charging an attack! I've never been so scared in my life! Well apar from when I thought I'd killed you Kazu..." Mermaimon fell silent, her rant over. Kazu scratched his head, puzzled over the whole event.
"Well, I thought I saw something like that as we sped to shore... I remember the thought of fusing with your digimon seemed cool..." Kazu's eyes widened as realisation hit him hard.
"Oh my God! Alex, you fused with your Digimon! Both Terriermon and Ghoulmon! Thats what made the weird bat-angel thing!" Kazu frowned as he thought this over.
"Then again... Surely you'd be the best person to remember if you had or not, I can only remember a flash of light then you and your digimon vanished and that thing was there... You can't remember what happend and Mermaimon only saw the thing as it tried to kill her... This just doesn't make sense."

BanchoLeomon stared at Boltmon.
"What do you mean? He looks the exact same! How could he be a different person... Unless, he's a twin? This doesn't make any sense." BanchoLeomon finished tieing up his area of veins, the boat was nearly ready.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:35 pm

As Kaizer sat in the boat he decided on the next destination.
"Ok lets go this way guys."
(Moving to C4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:11 am

Kazu and Mermaimon have started to bewilder Alex. If Mermaimon wasn't afraid of Marinedevimon then what else could it have been? The two of them aren't making any more sense to him. "What are you guys talking about? What bat angel?" Alex stares at Kazu like he was high or something. "There's no such thing as a bat-angel digimon. I know almost every digimon to be found in the digital world, and I have never heard of a bat angel digimon. It's a total contradiction." Now Kazu was starting to sound ridiculous. Fusing with digimon? "Kazu, that's impossible. Everything you've said up till now is impossible. Ghoulmon and Terriermon were hit by a lucky blow from Marinedevimon. They couldn't have fused with me, because I'd have to be a digimon.
Boltmon stops speaking. He isn't too sure how it works out himself. All he knows is that Jax, his closest friend is gone now, or is he? Boltmon finishes tying his end, and moves on to the last section of the boat. "..."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:25 am

Kazu looks at Alex and folds his arms.
"Look I know it sounds crazy... But I believe Mermaimon, I saw some crazy Bat Angel thing to, plus MarineDevimon didn't loose any attacks during the time you dissapeared and that thing arrived. You may know nearly every Digimon but I'm sure there's one or two that you don't and it seems to me that this may be one of them." Kazu walked over to Alex and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Alex... I think something's up. I don't want to beleive it's your fault, but I think something's messing with you. How else can we explain your memory loss? Explain that Ghoulmon and Terriermon got knocked for six..." Kazu gestured towards the bound MarineDevimon, "...There's no way that your two Digimon could hav lost out to him, I've seen them in action myself. I think it would be best for us to figure this out. Not now, but when we return to base." Kazu's frown eased up a little.
"Well, assuming it's still there huh? That Zar guy really trashed the place." He laughed and patted Alex's shoulder, he was worried of course, but he was not going to let Alex down. He was not going to be no help. He'd make up for not being able to help Jax...

BanchoLeomon was puzzled at Boltmon's uneasiness. He decided it was best to not question him and stretched.
"Kazu! BanchoLeomon beleives the boat to be ready! Are we all prepared to set sail?" he asked. He walked over to Boltmon and slapped his back playfully
"Have no fear friend! I'm sure what ever is going on will sort itself out eventually!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 am

Kaz was a bit surprised to see Kira and Alter after being apart for so long. "It's been a little while..." Kaz said softly under his breath. He grinned a nostalgic half smile as he too guided his boat North. The sound of the whirlpool was easily heard and the oceanic hazard hove into view as he finally managed to get close enough to find it again.

((D7 to D6))

endinglight

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:35 am

Alter crossed his arms as he peered over the boat's edge and over at Kaz's boat. "A while indeed... I almost wish it could have been longer." Alter smirked sarcastically and rolled his eyes. He began to look around, scoping the area for any other signs of other interrupts. Holding his golden digivice, he summoned Angemon and Angewomon back from their digital home.

The two angels spiraled out, engulfed in data and then errupted, spreading their majestic wings. The two digimon looked down at Alter and his two companions.
"Your reckless behavior will get you killed one of these days."
"A luxury that I'm sure your superiors would love to see." Alter rolled his eyes and looked over to Marcus and Kirashimu.
"Attitude like that is the reason for them not trusting you completely."
"Silence, Cross. Now is either the time nor the place for this discussion. I need you two to scout ahead and tell me what you see." Alter scratched the back of his head and his continued to try and sooth the spinning in his head. "We got thrown off a bit and I'd rather not get caught off guard again."

Ruby nodded with a smile and flew ahead in the direction they were heading. Cross did as he was told, but was a not as cheerful as his feminine companion.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:56 am

Kazu was glad to hear that the boat was ready, but something was caught in his eye...
"Owch theres something... No!!!" Kazu yelled as a small circle fell out of his left eye.
"Dammit no!" He dropped to his knees and began frantically searching the sand. After a few minutes of scrabbling around he gave up.
"Man that was my only pair!" He yelled. Kazu opened his right eye and placed a finger on his pupil. He pulled out another small circle and held it between his index finger and thumb.
"Jeez... Looks like I'll have to wear my glasses... They're so uncool." Kazu moaned, he crushed the contact lens between his fingers and rumaged in his pockets before withdrawing a case. He flicked it open and produced a pair of black glasses.
"Y'know. I'm surprised the case held for this long, after everything we've been through since arriving in the digital world. Ahh well I'm sure the contacts were out of date anyway." Kazu slipped on the glasses, he was shocked by how clear everything had become, his contact lenses must have been trashed.
"Wow! Kazu have you digivolved!?" Came Veemon's stunned voice.
"No Veemon these are called glasses. They help me see."
"Why couldn't you see before?"
"Yes I could because I had small glasses in my eye that helped me to see."
"So why not keep using them?"
"Because they broke."
"So why not-"
"Veemon zip it!" Kazu laughed, "Look these are here to stay unless there's a digital opticians here so c'mon, say goodbye to the everyone and we'll set sail. Ok?" Kazu turned and bowed to the Island of Veemon forms.
"Thank you for everything, We'll do our best to keep the digital world safe." He turned to Alex
"C'mon, we don't know how far ahead of us the spirits are!" Kazu adjusted his glasses.
"So uncool."

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:58 am

Kaz sat in his boat looking out across the expanse of water separating his craft from the one being ridden by Kira, Alter, and someone else he'd never met before. His gaze lost focus as he thought back to the times when they were all adventuring together, back when they stopped Ogudomon. Those were some exciting times to be sure, though he couldn't help but remember some of the bad habits those two had. Like Alter's rather deep brainwashing by the very angels he served, or Kira's seeming lack of direction, seeming to do things only because someone else was there too. Kaz wondered how much they had changed since he'd seen them last. After all, Alter had been searching for a way to free his digimon after it was sealed away in the alternate dimension with Ogudomon, and Kira had followed Alter seemingly because he had nothing better to do than follow him and maybe investigate the angel's controlling Alter. Kaz smiled, perhaps he was being a bit harsh on Kira. It's not like he wasn't a good person, just that he seemed to be following someone else on their adventure rather than working towards a goal of his own...

Kaz shook himself out of reverie as the sound of the whirlpool grew louder, and the boat started rocking from the rougher water surrounding the monstrous vortex. Kaz could only wonder what was at the center of such an obstacle, and just what its goals might be.

((still at D6 waiting to hear what I encountered, if anything, from kira.... though I'll be heading North into the whirlpool again after I can move next...))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:09 pm

"Hey Kazu why do you look like a nerd," Guilmon asked as he went to reach for them. He knocked over the Veemon trying to get the glasses. "Guilmon break the glasses and I'll let Zar kick your scaly a** again," Christian spat grabbing Guilmon's hands and dragging him off to a corner. "De-Realize," Christian murmured as Guilmon returned to the Digivice.

"Sorry for the annoyance," Christian said as Guilmon cursed at him from the Digivice. Christian silenced the Digivice, and started to tap his fingers in a hip hop beat. It started to turn out like Money to Blow by Birdman, but it failed as the third tap sounded deep. I can't do this beat, Christian screamed mentally.

Cuevas_506

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Alex's eyes widen as if he had just seen a ghost. "Wai-what? But how? How could I do something like that?" Alex's head starts to hurt and he decides to save it for later. "Yeah you're right Kazu. There's no reason for us to dwell on it." Alex wonders if Boltmon may know what happened, and decides to ask him when this is over. "Alright guys, it's time to get some answers out of Marinedevimon." Boltmon stands up from his stooping position over the raft. To get his mind off of Jax, he rushes over to Marinedevimon. "So, do I finally get to cleave it in two?"
Alex can't believe Boltmon is still talking about cutting up Marinedevimon. "No, tie it up to a tree, and do each arm individually."
Boltmon bodily grabs one of Marinedevimon's longer tentacles and drags it over to a tree. He grumbles to himself while he works, completely forgetting about Jax for the moment. "Who leaves an enemy unfinished anyway? If I were in charge, I would have finished it off and absorbed its data." Boltmon finds a sturdy tree and ties Marinedevimon to it with a bunch of vines he'd tied together. once finished, Boltmon gives the vines he used a powerful tug to ensure Marinedevimon was stuck fast.
Alex oversees the process, but also calls over to Kazu and Christian. "Could you guys go see about the natives? Maybe they know something of where the digimemory is."
Satisfied with his work, Boltmon nudges Marinedevimon's face a couple times to wake it up. "Come on, you're not deleted..yet. So wake up already."
While Boltmon is attempting to rouse Marinedevimon, Alex inspects the binding. Marinedevimon's tentacles had actually been weaved into multiple pretzels intertwined with the vines. Alex sees how it's affective, but also believes it was a bit harsh for Marinedevimon. "Boltmon must have something on his mind. I don't think I've ever seen him being so cruel before. I'll have to watch him."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games