Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Rebecca regained her composure, she murmured the word,"Heartless." Then they both disappeared in a cloud of smoke. They were actually only a block away, but they were well hidden. They walked off towards central park.
(Exit to central park)
(I'm ending it.. we continue this on monday see you then)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Matt looked at Rebecca he pratically saved her digimon and all she said was heartless matt was pissed he looked at gummymon it look like he was going to be stuck in drive city for a bit until gummymon woke up and turned back into rapidmon "matt I am sorry I didn't mean to but..." matt looked at rapidmon "don't worry about it we aren't going to be seeing her again" Matt sighed and took out his phone and sent a text to rebecca "If I am so heartless then I think it is best if we never see each other again love, matt" then flew off on rapidmon's back towards network city

(exit drive city and enter network city)

i3 tails Yagura

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Saren moments later after Kaito left him stunned and dazed, found his digimon, Shikone the kotemon trudging through the streets on his kendo crutch. The two where now walking together. Saren would have offered to carry him, but he knew SHikon would not let him. They where both like that. So saren and Shikon just wandered on until tehy got to the fight scene. Saren looked at matt and took out his own kendo stick and tapped him on the head, "Idiot...control your digimon.." Saren said and contineud to walk while talking, "If he destroyed the city..then what?..baka.." Saren said switching from english to japanese...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Likys landed with magnamon. "Hello?" he said. He looked at the scenery, many buildings on fire. "Rebecca?" He yelled. She was gone, he shook his head and headed back home.
(Exit to network city)

Ninja Ryroki

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Saren and shikon headed off twords Network city rmembering they had a metting to goto soon. Saren knew that Drive city was in troble, but he couldn't save it all in one day t would take time.Plus there where others trying at the moment, after the meeting they would both head back to resistance ((exit to network city))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:28 am

"Just came to check on Knightmon, said I would visit again after the park incident. Well, where is the uniform?"
Soma said to Knightmon.
It's right were you left it!
Knightmon said as it hurried to pick up the pieces and brought them to Soma.
"Guess I better start working."
He said as he put on the uniform and started cleaning.

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:33 am

Tyler took two katars of the wall and walks to Knightmon. "How munch for this,"said Tyler. He sat the weapons on the counter.Knightmon looks at the weapons. "a simple hundred human mony,"he said.Tyler paid for the weapons, put the on and Snow Agumon went outside.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:11 am

(Knightmon can be controlled by anyone.)

cdcash912

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:13 pm

(Enter from network city)
"Well other than the exploded buildings, It looks the same." Rebecca commented. She walked around a couple of blocks inspecting the city.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Quote:
Uploading: Rumor 3................

Target: Tentomon and Armadillomon

Objective: Gather Information.

Restrictions: Only ONE Event participant may take part in this mission at a time. If you believe you are not going to be able to complete this mission you may choose to leave to allow someone else to try and complete it. If you push the target too hard they might leave and the mission will be a failure.

Upload Compete, Rumor Online!

Two digimon stand on the side of the street casually talking. Just then a troop of Numemon slithers down the path heading toward the center of the city. “Move it! We have to get the New Mayor!” one of them said as they passed by the other digimon.

Tentomon turned and watched them go, it coughed a few times before it would speak, “I wish we could do something, but this darn illness has me to weak to stand up to them.”

Armadillomon nodded, “yeh, I know what ya mean... I haven’t been myself since this whole mess started. Sure makes living in a city like this rough, too bad about the Mayor... right? I mean I was hoping that if we voted for Bombmon he would be able to do something to get these Numemon outta town”

“Eh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that, Those Humans that have been running all over the town will probably put a stop to them.”

“Maybe, still they seem to do more harm then good when ever they start fightin back...”

“Well yes, they did wreck up the market quite spectacularly... but they have been doing a lot better recently haven’t they?”

“I suppose... Seems like they are taking over though, I’m not sure what I think about them coming in here and thinking they can run this place...”

“What do you mean?”

“Havent you heard?”

“Suppose not?”

“Well, I heard that...”

SkyCore

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm

(I claim this!)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Quote:
(I claim this!)

((no claims... if you want it, post for it!))

SkyCore

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:05 pm

(dang..someone then might get it before me T^T )

While running and hoppin on the rooftops towards Gage and Nagato Hurricane noticed the Numemon gang moving by a Tentomon and Armadillomon. Intriguied Hurricane went to investigate. Landing next to the 2 Digimon Hurricane asked "Where are those Numemon off too? Also...we're not trying to run the place...we were trying to stop the digimon attacking...." Crimson appeared finally above Hurricane's head "Numemon..."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm

The insect digimon blinked a few times, surprised by the human's appearance. "Well the Numemon said something about they have to 'get' the New Mayor..."

Armadillomon shook its head, "Na I didn't mean all of you humans... but I heard that there are a couple of Humans taking over some of the major organizations around the city..."

SkyCore

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games