Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm
"I bought her Diagon Alley," Miranda replies to Sam as she strokes Starfire's head.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm
"Hi Angel! Im Tabby! Welcome to Hogwarts!!! Maybe we'll be muffin buddies!" Tabby says enthusiatically. It was then she heard Lyra arive "Lyra!!!!" she screamed as she jumped up from her seat in the crowded compartment and glomped the Ravenclaw.Then she turned to look out the window ans saw Juni sitting on her bags looking completley out of breath. she starts to laugh and opens the window. "Hiya Juni, having fun?"  

Tabby507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm
"Oh nice. What classes are you looking forward to this semester?" Sam asks while stroking Mix.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Oh ! = u = -notices the two slytherins-
Summer Kamalia!! I would love to sit with you guys !!
Let me move my trunk over to your compartment.
I can't wait till the trolloy comes C:

b e a r - c h o o

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm
Sam puts Mix off her lap and takes down her trunk. She opens it up and takes out her robes. She suspected that they were getting there soon. Her Ravenclaw crest looked beautiful on her robes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm
"Probably Muggle Studies and DEFINITALLY Care of Magical Creatures! What about you?"

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm
"Oh well, Potions, A History of Magic, Muggle Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy, and I think that's about it. Maybe if a few more open up, but only 3 classes are being built right now."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:48 pm
"I'll probably end up joining Charms and Care of Magical Creatures. I remember when I was a first year, our Charms teacher forgot about us and during the whole year, we only had two homework assignments, but we were only able to turn one in because she left right after she gave us the second assignment. Really disappointing, actually. I was really looking forward to Charms that year."

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 pm
"oh what a shame. Who was your teacher? I wish I could teach a class, but I must say, I'm only a first year."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:27 pm
Genie scratches at Ailin and meows. "Are you hungry, girl?" Ailin asks her cat. The cat's bright blue eyes pierce her magically, giving her an answer. "Me too. Tabby, when is the trolley getting here????? Does anyone know what time it is?"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm
"I don't remember, actually," Miranda says with slight disappointment. "I think you might be able to teach if you're a first year. You should see the qualifications to see if you can!" Miranda encourages Sam.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:32 pm
"Oh my, but where would the qualifications for teaching? I'm aware that Lyra teaches Astronomy and she's only a fourth year. I would teach a History of Magic, or maybe even, oh what is it called....the medicine class? Dear my, what's it called.." Sam mumbles off.

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:40 pm
"Are you talking about Potions....?" Miranda questions her.

((I don't think there's actual "qualifications," but to apply, you can click here))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 pm
"Oh no, I'm afraid if I taught potions the castle would explode! It starts with an "A"...." Sam says.. "Say, would you refer me as a good teacher? I'm filling out a form and a reference would be good. I take it that you are very active?" Sam says with a plead.

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm
"Hmmm....Arthimancy? The only other class that starts with an A is Ancient Runes," Miranda offers. "I would refer you as a good teacher! I've been active for about the past 4-ish days. But I DO have a solid amount of posts around here, so I think it should be okay."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games