Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Jense blushed lightly but his hair covered his cheeks and it didn't show, he had never had a girl think of holding his hand, or at least he thought. He looked at her in the eyes " We could all make it out together if we wanted, don't worry, we've got the resourceful ' preppy punk'..." he joked at looked at Nich and hoped he understood he was just joking. Then he averted his eyes back to Ghost and gave her a small smile " We've got the thief, thats me, and then we've got you and Lena, we would never have to worry 'bout what happens when they release us, we would just have to stay together" his palms were sweaty, he knew he was lying, they couldn't stay together if any of their parents or even anyone came to pick them up, he frowned slightly as he looked at all the defects in his plan, his eyes showed none of it though, they were as bright as ever, you couldn't find a single tel that he was lying at all, he had hidden his emotions for so long now that it was second nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:17 pm
Ghost sighed shakily and bit her bottom lip nervously and continued holding onto Jense softly and clutched her sketch pad lightly.

"Thankyou..."she whispered to both Jense and Nich, softly.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:21 pm
"You can all relax... I may have been forced to come here, but once i prove im mentally stable enough for society im a free man. Also note, i wont stand for your dissatisfaction. You have all proven yourselves worth my while in this short time, and i wont let anyone take you away. I'd be willing to do drastic things if need be... besides id have no qualms with defying people like the ones you two have described."

He smiled, he ment every word of what he had just said, and hoped his new freinds understood. As for being resouceful, these 3 had no idea.

He took his seat on the desk beside Lena.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:22 pm
" It's not a problem, I dont want any of you guys to cry, I've never had friends before, but I hope to never have to watch one cry" he gave a slight smile and looked at her, his eyes softened, 'great, another moment of weakness' he thought, he looked at her, his eyes half sorrowfull and half happy, but he smiled and held tight, he looked into her whita and purple eyes, they were so beautiful in the slightly dim light of the crappy room  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:26 pm
Pain shot through Nich's visage, but vanished instantly. That had hit him hard, "never had any freinds". That is quite possibly one of the most awful things he'd ever heard. He who had never depended on anyone besides himself, had even had freinds, if only people whom he liked who depended on him.

He needed to be strong though, he swallowed any pain he may have felt because there were people here who needed him to be strong. He had actually hoped that he could look to someone else in this place, but it was all happening again. Almost like destiny.

He hated the idea of destiny. He also hated how he must look right now so he forced a smile, though it was hal-hearted and he had no words to back it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 pm
Ghost lifted her head and smiled weakly, and reached out softly and ran her hands softly over Jense's face, taking in every aspect of his face. She ran her fingers gently over his cheeks, and his lips and outlined his face and then pulled away and looked down quietly, pulling open a clean page in his sketchpad, and began drawing quietly.

After a while, the mess of lines and cirlces, began to form a face. Her hand expertly traced over the lines, almost as if she could see, and she finished the drawing after a while, and passed it to Jense sheepishly.

It was a drawing of him.

She smiled weakly, and nervously.

"Do you like it?"

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Pretty hip to the jive, Nich could see the two having a good time together. Not wanting to intrude he reached into his backpack and scribbled a quick note...

Lena...

If you get a little uncomfortable around jense and his new freind...then drop by my room. I'll be up till about 3, lets hope the wait is worth it.

Zach

With that done he tossed it in her lap, and stood. Without looking back, he swung from the open window. Once on the outside... he laft them with "I think im finally going to unpack."

He touched down in his room and loosely replaced the bars. HAfter distributing the few change of clothes he had into the drawers on his desk he hung his jacket on the back of the door and laughed quietly.

He stripped down to his skivvies and put on the pair of sleep pants he'd brought and fell onto his bed... he was now officially bored and had eearnestly hoped that process would take a bit longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:39 pm
" yeah, it's perfect" he smiled, he thought it was a great interpretation of him, even the small scar above his eye, it was barely seen, she found it, and drew it, it was completely proportional " You're such a great artist" he smiled though she couldn't see it, and gave a slight laugh under his breath as the voices began to speak, they were like an angel and devil almost completely different in avery aspect ' what's with the feeling his face?' the devil voice spoke, and of course the angel had a rabuttle ' She's blind be a bit more sensitive!' The angel gave a sitisfied look as the devil shut up and then Jense was back to normal, he had kinda spaced out but smiled politely before asking " Would it be okay if I kept it?" he looked at her, he wished he could draw her, then he could repay her, then he remembered ' poetry!' he smiled and pulled a pice of paper from his bag and began to write, the scratching sound most likely told her what he was doing but he didn't know how quick she was on the mental draw and said " I'll give you a poem in return" he practically completely ignored Nich as he swong back to his room but cought ' ill finally unpack' and smiled, he must have planned to not stay before, and they had changed his mind  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:43 pm
Ghost smiled and nodded.

"Its for you..."she said and blushed when he mentioned a poem and smiled."Th..thankyou..."she whispered and moved closer, liking the sound of him writing on the paper.

((I have to go for about an hour and half TT___TT I be back after that!!! bai for now ;P hope your all still online by then >.>))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:52 pm
Nich heard the exchange come from the next room. This place was not built to last, the walls were paper thin. The voice of a skeptic rattled in his head, but far off this time.

He reached over his bed to his back pack and found the pants he'd worn that day, he emptied his pockets of all his things, a set of keys to a house he wasnt returning to, a wallet full of canadian parafenalia that was completely useless here, a bit of paper with a scrap of story on it. He left all these things on the bedside table and slipped the knife and sheth from his belt under his pillow.

"ready for sleep i geuss... "

He gazed at his watch and noticed he had yet another hour to wait and give his freind a chance to meet him here.

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a pair of drumsticks... he spun them between his fingers with ease, and pretended to play... He wished he had a set, he could totally rock out right now, music was what he missed most about home. He had felt closer to the school band than his family, and had loved music more than any girl he met.... although that Lean was pretty good looking... and she seemed pretty strong too.

Music was definately fun, though he may have to find himself a new love...  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm
(( np i'll go and play the water ballon thingy )) Jense smiled as she moved close to him, he noticed her hand was stil gripping his and smiled in possibly the most sincere way he had since he had entered this dradful place, he kept scratching out things as he wrote, he wrote and wrote unti l jhe had finally got it right, he knew she wouldn't be able to read it so he read aloud
"As thy lustful eye rests upon thy fair maiden
So doth my heart yearn for ones true love?
With beauty out-reigning literal imagination
More than ever shall thyself fear above.
Redeemed with grace whilst jilted by woe
Patented in all ways yet usual as men
Gifted with elegance nor bombast in words
Laced with vast blessing cannot thou be penned?
Laid upon solemn dignity treasured deep in thy soul
Hearst's thy quest for love's esteemed favor
So shall thy reside nor pleasure such attainment
Yet in delightful cheer, endorse upon thy savior,
Enchant a lover's call upon thy dead soul
Surround ones heart so thou may rest at ease
Draw nearer so I may set aside to, my
Dear beloved fair maiden on the sky breeze "

it was one of the more long and flowing poems he had written, but it was the way he felt to her, he whispered it lightly to her though, he didn't want Lena to feel awkward in their presence, though she had invited herself in he was happy to have new friends (( the poem isnt mine just so I dont end up sued! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:32 pm
Kumi blushed faintly and smiled.

"Thankyou Jense...its beautiful...I love it...."she said softly, and turned her face in his direction and smiled sweetly.

"I used to write poetry...but when I became blind...I wasn't able to write well anymore..."she whispered looking at him even if she couldn't physicaly see him.

((wee im back^^ lol))

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:49 pm
(( *does a little dance* yay! lol )) " Yeah, I didn't start writing poetry unitl one day we had to write a huge poem for english, i'm fairly new to the art of it but my teachers say it's usually dark and scary, I think they're bright and happy compared to life back home but whatever" he joked, looking into her eyes, he very much wanted to kiss her right then and there but knew that he would make Lena feel awkward, and he didn't feel like having her walk out unless it were of her own accord. " I think your drawing is much better than my poetry though" he smiled and scooted to where the only thing lying between them were their hands, his hand was slightly warm now, she was much warmer than him, he always seemed so cold, inside and outside, she brought out the best in him he guessed he smiled and said " I have an idea, you know how to draw yourself right?" he asked quietly, he felt as if their conversation would make Lena feel awkward, and for some reason he just didn't like alienating people the same way the preps at his school had done to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Ghost looked at him and bit her lip nodding slightly.

"I...can try..."she whispered sheepishly.

"I've been blind for a few years now, so I'm not sure if I can...but...I guess I could attempt it..."she whispered. "But what for?"she asked.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:04 pm
Jense smiled " It shall be a surprise" he smiled and looked at her " Do you think it would help if i ran my fingers across your face, maybe so you could know what you look like now?" he smiled and looked at the piece of paper, he started to write a short poem and watched her, waiting for her answer  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff