Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Please help; beginner who needs a LOT help deciding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:02 am
Oh! Could you two start a new thread on this? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:25 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

From what I've heard, an imperfect banish can be worse than no banish at all. And, of course, an imperfect summoning can, well...

Just be careful, for the gods' sakes.

For someone who doesn't want to work with YHVH- I don't think he can be careful.

I never said I didn't want to work with YHVH...
Ok yes I did but I fixed the post. I have a nack for getting my thoughts "messed up" by the time I write/type them out...if that made any sense...

I suppose I have just a few last questions before I'm done for the time being...

While I've been looking at Astru a bit I've come across Celtic religion. I never really took time to look at it or anything but wondered what it was and what it involved. Could someone explain that a little?

Can lack of sleep interfere with the Grounding-Centering-Shielding process? Cause I've been trying that out and when I go to focus my energy it doesn't focus on my first try...usually takes 2 or 3 tries for me to be succesful and focus my energy and the same with the shield. And when I'm finished I feel much more sleepy than I did before I did the process...is it just my lack of experience? or my lack of sleep? (I've been up late lately researching...)  

Saint Of Demons

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Saint Of Demons

Ok yes I did but I fixed the post. I have a nack for getting my thoughts "messed up" by the time I write/type them out...if that made any sense...
If you want to work with YHVH, I suggest you do so and actually invest time and effort into the texts we mentioned earlier.

Quote:
I suppose I have just a few last questions before I'm done for the time being...

While I've been looking at Astru a bit I've come across Celtic religion. I never really took time to look at it or anything but wondered what it was and what it involved. Could someone explain that a little?
Skip the Celts kiddo. You aren't one, thus aren't entitled to their theology.

The curse of Anu can be very messy.

Quote:
Can lack of sleep interfere with the Grounding-Centering-Shielding process? Cause I've been trying that out and when I go to focus my energy it doesn't focus on my first try...usually takes 2 or 3 tries for me to be succesful and focus my energy and the same with the shield. And when I'm finished I feel much more sleepy than I did before I did the process...is it just my lack of experience? or my lack of sleep? (I've been up late lately researching...)
This is likely better suited to the "Grounding thread" that Deo started.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:12 pm
Quote:
TeaDidikai
Saint Of Demons

If you want to work with YHVH, I suggest you do so and actually invest time and effort into the texts we mentioned earlier.

I have been...just a matter of finding my library card sweatdrop I've been stuck just looking for them. I didn't bother asking since I can't check them out.

Quote:
Quote:

Skip the Celts kiddo. You aren't one, thus aren't entitled to their theology.

The curse of Anu can be very messy.

Ok I was just curious about them. The ancient "tribes" are kinda private to their own kind aren't they.
Curse of Anu? Sounds like something similar to the "curses" in Egypt...

Quote:
Quote:
This is likely better suited to the "Grounding thread" that Deo started.
Ok

Saint Of Demons

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:31 am
Saint Of Demons
I didn't bother asking since I can't check them out.
Most of these are online as well.

Quote:

Ok I was just curious about them. The ancient "tribes" are kinda private to their own kind aren't they.
Which tribe are you speaking of?

Quote:
The Curse of Anu is a trial by fire one of my friends uses. He levels the curse at those who would rape his culture.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:20 am
Quote:
TeaDidikai
Saint Of Demons
I didn't bother asking since I can't check them out.
Most of these are online as well.

OK
Lemme guess Sacred-texts.com right?

Quote:
Quote:

Which tribe are you speaking of?

I wasn't talking about any specific tribe just like the Celtics and someone else...forget the name sweatdrop but you can't practice their practices. that's all I was saying or meant to say.

Quote:
Quote:
The Curse of Anu is a trial by fire one of my friends uses. He levels the curse at those who would rape his culture.
eek What exactly does it do? Just a lil curious.

Saint Of Demons

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:39 am
Saint Of Demons

Ding.

Quote:

You'd have to ask him. I'm a Celt by marriage and adoption. So he never used it on me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:43 am
Quote:
TeaDidikai
Saint Of Demons

Ding.

Yay

Quote:
Quote:

You'd have to ask him. I'm a Celt by marriage and adoption. So he never used it on me.
I see...I'm guessing that's a good thing he's never used it on you.

Saint Of Demons

bondage bunnie

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:52 pm
As far as Norse/Germanic/Dane paganism goes get yourself a copy of the poetic edda you can buy it for like 5 bucks at barns and nobles. If your getting into Demonology get the Genom. If you wanna expound upon "Christianity or Judaism" go with anything marked "kaballa quabala qoaballa" (or one of the other 150 spellings) ^^ If your looking into Wicca (gods help you) steer clear of anything marked "Silver Ravenwolf". If your curious about "Voodoo" go to Haiti or Dominican Republic and ask for the Black Book read it cover to cover then return it.^^ Bad things happen to one who steals a Black Book. Satanism is a myth that they worship the devil, Satanist are theoretical atheists. Sanateria is a combination of voodoo and xianist belief archaically wrapped together into secretive religion amongst central and south America. Authors to avoid Silver Ravenwolf, Aliester Crowley, Robert Conneley. Good luck finding your path and enjoy your religion.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 pm
By the way call it what you will but all "Magick" is just praying in a different way. ^^  

bondage bunnie

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

bondage bunnie

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:06 pm
"YHVH" According to a Rabbi is a way of writing Yahwah. Jewish name for what "God" who they are not allowed to say his name, names himself not to be called ^^' It mean "I am" you see it alot in gnostisism.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:10 pm
bondage bunnie
By the way call it what you will but all "Magick" is just praying in a different way. ^^

Please explain to me how Summoning and Conjuring Vassago, or Beleth is Praying?

Also: Why is Crowley to be avoided? He's one of the most well known occultists and his writings along with the writings of other Thelemites are among the most accurate.  

Rookherst[KOS]

Elizabeth Tarion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:19 pm
Why is Crowley on your avoid list? Especially considering you're using his "magick" spelling. And... who's Robert Conneley? Google and Amazon aren't giving me anything that appears relevant unless you have problems with a math professor, whose last name isn't spelled as you've posted it.

I also have to object with the idea of running out and getting any old book with the label "Kabala" on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Quote:
Rookherst[KOS]
bondage bunnie

Please explain to me how Summoning and Conjuring Vassago, or Beleth is Praying?
I was going to ask the same thing...except it only included Summoning.

Quote:
Also: Why is Crowley to be avoided? He's one of the most well known occultists and his writings along with the writings of other Thelemites are among the most accurate.
Same as above. Same question just without th extra info..

Saint Of Demons

Saint Of Demons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:38 pm
Quote:
bondage bunnie
As far as Norse/Germanic/Dane paganism goes get yourself a copy of the poetic edda you can buy it for like 5 bucks at barns and nobles.

Alright.

Quote:
If your getting into Demonology get the Genom.

Since Rook didn't say otherwise. Ok.

Quote:
If you wanna expound upon "Christianity or Judaism" go with anything marked "kaballa quabala qoaballa" (or one of the other 150 spellings) ^^

Tea gave me enough books related to YHVH already sweatdrop .

Quote:
If your looking into Wicca (gods help you) steer clear of anything marked "Silver Ravenwolf".

Not the first time I've heard this. lol

Quote:
If your curious about "Voodoo" go to Haiti or Dominican Republic and ask for the Black Book read it cover to cover then return it.^^ Bad things happen to one who steals a Black Book.

Black Book that sounds like something that has instructions on murder in it.

Quote:
Satanism is a myth that they worship the devil, Satanist are theoretical atheists.

This I know.

Quote:
Sanateria is a combination of voodoo and xianist belief archaically wrapped together into secretive religion amongst central and south America.

What's Xianist[ism] (ism is in brackets 'casue I'm not sure if it belongs on there...)

Quote:
Authors to avoid Silver Ravenwolf, Aliester Crowley, Robert Conneley.

I thought Aliestor Crowley was one of the best occultist dudes? (Yes I got that from Rooks post)

Quote:
Good luck finding your path and enjoy your religion.
Thanks mrgreen

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces