Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:09 pm
Twilight_Fears
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Twilight_Fears
I wish my L plushy was haunted emo
All it does lately is glare at me though...
I woke up in the middle of the night one time and looked down and he was glaring o.o

I love him though, he's like 18" tall and I got him for $20 ^^

I think mine is afraid of Cyrus, my gaint Charmander pillow... Yes. I named a charmander pillow about two years ago. Because it scared one of my friends.

I don't think Lawly glares at things though... because I'm the one that glares at stuff... Roy however... Is either glaring at me because I put him on a pile of stuffed animals or is constantly looking towards the bathroom door. >_>; Could be either one.

And then there's the tamagatchi and it's ever-so blank stare... ... ... It makes me nervous.

Anyway, Lawly just seems curious and pondering. And he's... just... so adorrrrraaaabllleeeeeeeee!!!! I wanna huggle him right now but, my hair's wet so I cant. ;o; He's taunting me with his sheer cuteness!

But what did you do to make your L glare at you...? O.O

Maybe she's a closet Kira supporter to make L glare at her! :O

I have a Sesshoumaru, and he seems to keep his same blank face. I don't think he's haunted, because he stays in the same place unless I happen to forget about him and leave him somewhere. But that's because I left him there.

I cheered when Light died soooo, I don't think thats it.
He hasn't been glaring at me any more though, I started snuggling with him more. So I think he was just feeling unloved...

Aww. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:41 pm
Twilight_Fears
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Twilight_Fears
I wish my L plushy was haunted emo
All it does lately is glare at me though...
I woke up in the middle of the night one time and looked down and he was glaring o.o

I love him though, he's like 18" tall and I got him for $20 ^^

I think mine is afraid of Cyrus, my gaint Charmander pillow... Yes. I named a charmander pillow about two years ago. Because it scared one of my friends.

I don't think Lawly glares at things though... because I'm the one that glares at stuff... Roy however... Is either glaring at me because I put him on a pile of stuffed animals or is constantly looking towards the bathroom door. >_>; Could be either one.

And then there's the tamagatchi and it's ever-so blank stare... ... ... It makes me nervous.

Anyway, Lawly just seems curious and pondering. And he's... just... so adorrrrraaaabllleeeeeeeee!!!! I wanna huggle him right now but, my hair's wet so I cant. ;o; He's taunting me with his sheer cuteness!

But what did you do to make your L glare at you...? O.O

Maybe she's a closet Kira supporter to make L glare at her! :O

I have a Sesshoumaru, and he seems to keep his same blank face. I don't think he's haunted, because he stays in the same place unless I happen to forget about him and leave him somewhere. But that's because I left him there.

I cheered when Light died soooo, I don't think thats it.
He hasn't been glaring at me any more though, I started snuggling with him more. So I think he was just feeling unloved...

Lawly's in the other room watching Court Tv while sitting on the couch.

But yeah, I think that's one of the things that might happen... I don't get glared at but I get those adorable chibi eyes and the face down stuff... And then I feel muchly guilty.

L can make me feel so very guilty while other people I'll just stare at them rather blankly... or perhaps I'm glaring at them? I don't know... I never notice such things. But darn it all, L-snugglin' is da bomb. It's even better than L-glomps and L-hugs!!! 8D  

Stephkotsu

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 am
Snuggling an L is always better than glomping, because snuggling means that he wants to stay... that's my take on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Misuki Marishima
Snuggling an L is always better than glomping, because snuggling means that he wants to stay... that's my take on it.

X3

But sometimes one can't help but glomp... But snuggling IS waaaaayyyyy better... And if L enjoys being snuggled, it's even more better than before! XD

heart I love my Lawly, he's so cutes. heart  

Stephkotsu

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:25 pm
Wow Stephkotsu I love hearing your Lawly plush stories xd They are great.

I hope I can get my own Lawly plushie 4laugh

I have only two plushies and thats Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN and Chi in a school uniform from Chobits. I should try sleeping with them to see if anything happens like with Lawly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:08 pm
I really want a L plushie!!
I have a sasuke plushie and I'll try to sleep with it,but it's hair is tearing apart! crying crying cry
I'll give it a try!! 3nodding 3nodding  

shinigami_world

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:39 am
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima

X3

But sometimes one can't help but glomp... But snuggling IS waaaaayyyyy better... And if L enjoys being snuggled, it's even more better than before! XD

Only you would be the one to say that one can't resist glomping. stare
I don't know if L enjoys being snuggled, but does Lawly enjoy it? If he does, then I guess it's ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:55 am
Sayaka Tenoh
Wow Stephkotsu I love hearing your Lawly plush stories xd They are great.

I hope I can get my own Lawly plushie 4laugh

I have only two plushies and thats Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN and Chi in a school uniform from Chobits. I should try sleeping with them to see if anything happens like with Lawly.

Aw, thankies! ^^ I'm glad you like my stories.

I wonder what kind of L plushie you'll get... The one I have or a different kind. I remember seeing another L plushie that was smaller and had muchly more hair... rather flat hair compared to Lawly's which is actually a bit curly from all the cuddling.

I don't have that many plushies. I happen to have muchly more the keychains made of plastic. I actually went to bed a few times wearing my Itachi ones on a necklace but after awhile I noticed they kept going to my back so now they're hanging from a little hookliethingy in the bars of my bed... since I currently sleep on the bottom bunk. Because I'm too lazy to climb up onto the top bunk and clear it off at the same time.

I actually used to sleep with action figures, though they actually are about half the size of Roy who's half the size of Lawly. So the figures would actually fall off the bed alot more... Then again back then I was still a kid sharing the bed with me mum. I'd steal all the blankets. XD

But I prefer staying in my room now. Got a bed all to myself, my own tv, my laptop with internets, and a PS2. 3nodding

Though I wonder if the huskee stuffed animal I bought in Canada on a school trip to Toronto could be a Black Hyate plushie? With a red leaf on the bottom of one of his feet? *ponders*

I might be bringing Lawly with me to the family get-together on the 18th only because I don't want to leave him alone all freakin day into the night. I'd feel terrible if I did. sweatdrop

Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima

X3

Only you would be the one to say that one can't resist glomping. stare
I don't know if L enjoys being snuggled, but does Lawly enjoy it? If he does, then I guess it's ok.

I don't know... But Lawly also seems to like my blanket for some reason. Then again, it is a very soft quilt, if not a very old pokemon one. Or he might be using it to hide from Cyrus.

M-san, it's true, sometimes one just can't help from glomping. I mean really, I've been glomped by a Haruno Sakura and hugged by a random guy because he liked my shirt.

shinigami_vampire
I really want a L plushie!!
I have a sasuke plushie and I'll try to sleep with it,but it's hair is tearing apart! crying crying cry
I'll give it a try!! 3nodding 3nodding

Go for it if you want... Though I'm Anti-Sasuke if you're talking about the Uchiha from Naruto. But if you're talking about the Sasuke from Goemon, I like him he's an adorable robot. XD

As for his hair, take him to a plushie doctor. AKA someone that's good at stitching or sowing or whatever. I already have such a person and his name is Motenchu. He actually had to fix his Alphonse Elric because the spikes were coming off on the same day he got him because they were just glued on.

But I got Lawly the same day he got Al... Roy is a day older than the two, though.  

Stephkotsu

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:13 am
Haha I'd sleep with that plushie just so I could dream about cake. o Wo);
Food dreams are the best. But I've dreamt about Near everytime I went asleep lately, and that is weird.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:32 am
tieru
Food dreams are the best. But I've dreamt about Near everytime I went asleep lately, and that is weird.

That's so cool! I want to have a dream about Near... or cake from snuggling an L plushie.

I had a terrible dream last night of my camera breaking! eek  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:35 am
Misuki Marishima
tieru

That's so cool! I want to have a dream about Near... or cake from snuggling an L plushie.

I had a terrible dream last night of my camera breaking! eek

The cake dream was interesting, yes. Just some random rotating cake. That was the entire dream for the whole night. A rotating and rather yummy-looking cake... seeing as how I never found out what kind of cake it is I don't know if I would want a slice of it or not. I happen to be rather picky with cake, since I only seem to eat chocolate cake.

I'm not that much for food dreams, though. I like my crazy normal ones like that one I had with Uchiha Itachi and lycanthrope carboard cutout Power Rangers inside some random old school Japanese building that turns into a restaraunt.

Most of the time if it isn't an Itachi dream, it'll be something compleatly odd and he'll pop up eventually. If he doesn't, it's a reoccuring dream from my childhood... Which are often just as strange but are video game-ish but with additions. And those additions can be anything from Atem aka Yami no Yugi to Godzilla... And those ones didn't make any sense anyway.

Such is why I didn't want L having my dreams if I was having his. Mine are far too unpredicatble and insane. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:57 am
Stephkotsu
The cake dream was interesting, yes. Just some random rotating cake. That was the entire dream for the whole night. A rotating and rather yummy-looking cake... seeing as how I never found out what kind of cake it is I don't know if I would want a slice of it or not. I happen to be rather picky with cake, since I only seem to eat chocolate cake.

I'm not that much for food dreams, though. I like my crazy normal ones like that one I had with Uchiha Itachi and lycanthrope carboard cutout Power Rangers inside some random old school Japanese building that turns into a restaraunt.

Most of the time if it isn't an Itachi dream, it'll be something compleatly odd and he'll pop up eventually. If he doesn't, it's a reoccuring dream from my childhood... Which are often just as strange but are video game-ish but with additions. And those additions can be anything from Atem aka Yami no Yugi to Godzilla... And those ones didn't make any sense anyway.

Such is why I didn't want L having my dreams if I was having his. Mine are far too unpredicatble and insane. xp

huhu.
I often dream that I'm eating. o Uo)
I have a lot of lucid dreams and I often can't tell if I'm dreaming or if it's real. /: So I have to check pinching my nose and trying to breathe in.
I often dream that I wake up during a night or that I wake up to the next day.

Enough about my dreams.
If I had this plushie, I'd try to put some cake in its face or something. D:

tieru

Blessed Fairy

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:57 am
tieru
Stephkotsu

huhu.
I often dream that I'm eating. o Uo)
I have a lot of lucid dreams and I often can't tell if I'm dreaming or if it's real. /: So I have to check pinching my nose and trying to breathe in.
I often dream that I wake up during a night or that I wake up to the next day.

Enough about my dreams.
If I had this plushie, I'd try to put some cake in its face or something. D:

I normally just keep dreaming until something wakes me up, or until I eventually can't dream anymore and I'm already awake but with my eyes closed. Since as I've stated before I can only stay asleep whilest I'm one with the dead, so once a dream starts up I'm going to be waking up rather soonish.

As for the cake, I'd rather not try such because it could ruin my Lawly... since the frosting and whatnot would get stuck in the fabric and ugh... I don't wanna think 'bout it. DX  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:27 am
}: But he wants cake.  

tieru

Blessed Fairy

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:19 pm
tieru
}: But he wants cake.

But since he's a plushie all foods and drinks are dangerous...

Though that's probably why I happen to get those urges to eat sweets whenever I'm not even hungry or anything. And I tend to feel the same way even after I eat whatever it was.

I still don't understand why my coffee candy tasted like peanut butter last night, though...  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff