Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:56 pm
"Alright Vlad." she whispered, lauhging as Yukino got her hair tossled around by Vlad. "What about you Yukino?" she whispered quickly. She would ask what a cossak was later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:51 pm
Jami glared at the three others, her mind already imagining what they were saying of the band. "You better not be insulting us behind your hands." She growled.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:55 pm
Amaya thought of the word cossaks and wondered what it meant. She shrugged the thought off, and glared back at the girl, "No, we haven't said anything bad about your band. We were just wandering when our practice should start." she paused and added, "You shouldn't be so quick to judge you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:22 pm
((hello, i jsut joined the band bonded links and im gonnatry and jump in))

kyashii adjusted the straps on her bag as she power walked across the busy street, trying to make it to the practice on time. "ugh! im gonna be late!" she said, dodging a car that didn't see her, or jsut didn't care.
after quit a bit of cursing, and many a car honk, kyashii made it across the street. she started to run across the grass in the park, but fell and broke her heel. she cursed as she took off her shoes and threw them at a bush.
after about ten minutes of running through the cold grass bare foot, she got to the ware house were the band practiced. she called out apoligizing to the band, but she noticed noone was there. "anyone?" she called and sighed. she pulled out her cell phone, and called Amaya.

notsofluffy

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:46 am
She nodded to Amaya as her response. She froze as Jami began to point fingers on her group,"Calm down girl." she answered with a stern tone. Suddenly, Yukino winced slightly with a faint smile. Grabbing hold of his hand as she began to mess with his hair just as her revenge,"Not as hard as learning my home language..." she smirked, leaning over to Vlad with a smile,"Mi Amor..." her voice had her foreign tongue as she spoke jokingly to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:02 pm
Amaya stiffled her giggle "No ones touching my hair," she whispered, but jumped violently as something in her pocket vibrated. Oh, sometimes she could be such a spaz. "Oops.." she said to everyone getting up slowley. "Scuse me a minute." She walked a little bit away and looked at the caller ID. It was Kyashii. "Hello?" she asked in to the phone and to Kyashii.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Yukino looked over at Amaya,"Oh, thats what you say Ama...just watch your back..." she smirked. But before she even had the chance, Ama jumped, she blinked in slightly confusement,"Oh...phone..." Yukino nodded,"Mmmkay..." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Vladimir sighed a little and turned off the amp that projected the sound from his guitar. As he slowly put his guitar on his back, he stood up and stretched. "Ну, как вещи становятся интересными."[Well, it seems that things are getting interesting.] He mumbled to himself as he stretched a little.  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:51 pm
[[ haha, Daigo that's (the writting) so cool! X) :]]

She looked back at Yukino, not wanting to talk since she was on the phone, and simply stuck out her tongue with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:57 pm
Yukino simply blinked at Vladimir's comment,"Uhhh...no comprendè..." she smiled. Looking back at Amaya as she stuck her tongue, she gasped slightly,"That wasn't necessary Ama..." answering jokingly as she smirked.  

Nu Alter

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:05 pm
Vladimir looked at Yukino and smiled nervously. "Sorry, it is habit I have..." HE said with a slight smile. "Maybe everyone is waiting at Склад[warehouse], I mean we could look?" Vladimir already explained a what a few words in russian were and this was one of the words he used to disguise their place of practice. As he looked to Amaya and Yukino, he stretched agian and yawned a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:21 pm
She laughed,"Don't worry, I have a ton of those..." smiling shortly after. Yukino listened into what Vladimir had to say, she froze, it sounded so familiar to her. And basically she knew Vladimir probably said something as to that before. Was it some code name or something,'Uhhh...washing...uhhh, waterfall, no...white house?' she looked at him with an expression showing no understanding at all. Until she smirked,"Ohh you mean the w-" she froze, staring at the members of their rival group,"--Water fountain...down at the entrance of the park?"  

Nu Alter

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:26 pm
xEarthsxEyesx
Amaya stiffled her giggle "No ones touching my hair," she whispered, but jumped violently as something in her pocket vibrated. Oh, sometimes she could be such a spaz. "Oops.." she said to everyone getting up slowley. "Scuse me a minute." She walked a little bit away and looked at the caller ID. It was Kyashii. "Hello?" she asked in to the phone and to Kyashii.

"hey, is anybody gonna come and practice today, i'm here..." she said sighnig as she looked at a blweading wound on her leg. 'damn shoes' she thought as she held the phone by her sholder, and licked her fingers, rubbing the blood of her leg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Amaya held in her laugh, she was definitaly taking russian next year as her second language. Then she could wow Vlad with her amazing language skills. She waved off that thuoght though, it would never happened. And then spanish again so she could understand both her friends. She couldn't speak any other language than english. She wasn't doing to well in Italian class either. She didn't pick up languages very easily.
She smiled, "Hey Kyashii!! Umm, well I'm not sure what were up to today. Right now were chillin in the park with two.. uh.. Raining Chaos .... members." she said quietly. "So come on over, were by the pond. The usual spot." she said louder, and smiled.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:19 pm
"ok, i'l see ya there" kyashii said plesantly, silently cursing out her misfourtun. she picked her pag off the ground and tosed her cell phone inside. she started to march to the pond.
when she got to the pond she put on her happy face, and ran up to ameya hugging her. "hows life, its been a while, sorry i've had a cold." kyashii said rubbing the back of her head.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff