Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:53 pm
"Dammit!" Izanagi was about to hit the floor, he felt himself levitate a little and slowly rise a bit. Ignoring the fact that he was saved from falling onto the hard floor, he became even angrier and his necklace became a bright red and the kanji signs on it began to pulsate. "I won't lose to some girl!!" After saying that, his body flashed a bright red and he disappeared, soon reappearing behind Chichiro and slamming his elbow into her shoulderblade with an impressive amount of force that was about the strength of ten muscular men.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm
"Anything kind, I don't care." Luna said as she grabbed some popcorn.
"I don't see the point of you guys arguing." Suzu said. "Look, while you guys are fighting, Luna and Kumiko are enjoying this! They think this is a movie..."  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:56 pm
Kumiko ignored Suzu.She was getting a little scared.She was about to interfer but she was think that she will also get hurt from that so she didn't even bother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:00 pm
Almost like Luna read Kumiko's mind. "Don't worry they won't die." She whispered. "Maybe a few broken bones, but that's it. But if they are about to kill eachother then we gotta do something."  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:06 pm
Kumiko nodded.Thought she was getting pissed.She had some fire surrounding her too.She was really angry that they had to fight right now.

((Kumiko control a little bit of elements ut she can only use other elements other than lunar of short periods of time))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:10 pm
Luna continued watching, if they really did try to kill each other then she would have to play a song to clam them down."
"Will you guys PLEASE STOP fighting?!?!?!" Suzu yelled. She was getting annoyed that Izanagi was fighting over his destiny.
[[What kind of elements?]]  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:13 pm
Kumiko was still surrounded by flames.She was twitchng because she was mad like Suzu.

((alot but it appeares when different emotions are released.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:17 pm
[[Well doyouwannabreakmyheart is offline.. kinda hard to continue the story without her..]]  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 pm
((I know.....oh .....maybe we should contiune tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:22 pm
[[Yeah im going offline... bye cya tomorrow!]]  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:33 pm
((byez!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:37 pm
"I'm sorry," Chihiro said to the girls as she whipped around to face Izanagi. "But he has-" She punched him in the face, "-to be taught-" she threw a ball of lightning at him, "-to respect-" she brought her knee up hard between his legs, "-and accept his future," in finality she kicked his legs out from under him and shot a surge of energy into him as he fell.  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:23 am
Kumiko felt like shouting out,but calmed down."CAN'T YOU TEACH HIM TO RESPECT HIS FUTURE ANOTHER WAY?!?!?!"She kinda yelled at Chihiro.She was angrier than ever.She was covered in flames too.She wanted to pulled her hair out too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:20 am
There was a loud slam as Izanagi was sent to the ground. His eyes were blank for a moment because of the sudden burst of energy, then they returned to their normal dark brown as Izanagi coughed a couple of times, one of the coughs caused him to spit up blood a little. He tried to move to attack Chichiro, but his body was numb and practically useless. "No.....I'm not weak...you don't know me..." He said softly as tears began to form in his eyes. "You don't understand what I go through...You don't understand..." He turned away from everyone as he began to cry tears of anger and sadness.  

Daigo Himazaki

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:07 pm
Kumiko grabbed her hair about to pull it out from her head.She couldn't take this anymore.She calmed down and looked at Izanagi.She turned to Chihiro."I am sorry for the outburst..I will be outside,"She said.She ran out the door and went up in a tree.She needed time to unwind and think.So she sat there for a while.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff