Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:05 pm
"Fine, but soon enough you're going to feel hungry..." He looked at Leanna  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:09 pm
Leanna shuddered at the thought. "Well, I guess I'm your slave now," she started awkwardly. "What do you want to do... Besides hurting my friends," she added on as an afterthought.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm
"There isn't much we can do...Sometimes I go on little paranormal investigations to try and find the spirits of humans that have died here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
"There isn't much we can do...Sometimes I go on little paranormal investigations to try and find the spirits of humans that have died here."

"Whatever you want to do," Leanna said with a shrug.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:41 pm
"What I want to do is go find your friends..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 pm
Leanna grimaced. She couldn't stomach it. Anything but that would seem better.  

amore_mia_bella

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 pm
Sarai had sprinted off the moment the vampire left to hunt down Leanna. Taking out her sdwitchblade from her bag she ran, checking many doors until finding a staircase that went downstairs. Closing the door behind herself she wiped the handle to get rid of her scent, using her jacket. Running down the stairs, her heart hammering against her rib-cage she ran down and through the underground level of the mansion, looking for weapons of any sort and a place to hide.

Having fallen asleep in a very deep closet, she had hid among very long jackets and piles of stinky clothes that would do well to cover up her scent. She held her switchblade and steak knife against her chest protectively, having zipped up her jacket all the way. Looking around as she woke up, she noticed no one had found her yet. Clearing her head, she began thinking of ways to get out of here alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:09 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"The one you call Sarai just abandoned you. I can smell her fear on the other side of th mansion."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:31 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"The one you call Sarai just abandoned you. I can smell her fear on the other side of th mansion."

"She couldn't have exactly abandoned me seeing as there's not much hope running from a vampire," Leanna said. "I'm glad she's at least running and using up time while I serve as a 'distraction'."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:18 am
Sarai bit her bottom lip as she thought, asking herself questions such as:
Is it only possible for the damned to leave?
Is there a cure to vampirism?
Is there a way to reverse vampirism ir you're in mid-transformation?

Leaning her head back again the wall, it exposed the front of her neck. Noticing this, she quickly lowered her head again to cover her neck, then reaching up and pulled her jacket hood up slightly to act as protection for her neck.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:13 am
Kira wanders around the mansion, yawning.
(sorry i didn't post much i got to study for a major exam.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 am
DeDarkKnight

It's all good. Read the last couple pages of posts to get the feel of what's going on and try and get involved in the plot. It's starting to bug me how vague your guys' posts are. One-liners are horrible. Try and put some details in your posts people!! sweatdrop ]]  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:10 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart

"She couldn't have exactly abandoned me seeing as there's not much hope running from a vampire," Leanna said. "I'm glad she's at least running and using up time while I serve as a 'distraction'."

"You are distracting me...I'll be back." Kurama walked swiftly out the door. He stopped at the door way "And don't think of running away, I'll know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:44 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DeDarkKnight

Kurama meets Kira in the hall way with the closet where Sarai is hiding. He looked from the closet to Kira "I call her."

((um you might want to check out the rules. guys can only bite one human, otherwise we'd end up with like one vampire and a bunch of girls, and then the other vampire with one or none.....))  

amore_mia_bella

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces