Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Tao pulled a vine and a pillar came out of the ground it stood four feet tall, on top of the pillar was a picture of his parents.

"these are my parents, Serj Tankian, and my mom who i never knew her name"

tao pressed a switch on the pillar and the song started playing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 pm
Kumi blinked and looked at it and smiled faintly."Theyre both...so happy looking..."she said softly and smiled at him. "You look alot like your mother..."she said tilting her head slightly."No offence I mean! Shes...beautiful.."she said blushing faintly and tilting her head to smile.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:16 pm
"what year did you come from?" Tao asked as he tugged at the vine and the pillar hid itself "because i have music you might remember"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Kumi looked up at him and sighed."I came from the year...2007..."she said softly and smiled up at him."What year is it now?"she asked.

((wauuugghhhh!!!! my puppy ripped apart my library books!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying Omg Im gonna be in so much trouble!!!))

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:26 pm
"2208" Tao said then looked down "I went to Tokyo-U in the year 2007" Tao looked down"but then it was destroyed by what probably took you here, and I was bit by something, leaving me like this from that day on, whether it's a blessing or a curse I don't know, but it sucks being a few hundred years old and looking the same as you did back then"

((when ever i go to the library i just read the books there))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Kumi looked up at him silently and then smiled."Maybe...one day it will end...and you can go back to living normally...if you want..."she said and smiled faintly."Besides...youlook good for someone whos a few hundred years old..."she said giggling sweetly.

(( but ugghhh its gonna cost soo much money cause SOMEHOW she ripped off the entire back cover of the manga -.-))

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:53 pm
"maybe.." then Tao smiled, but his fangs were showing "I could pass it onto the alchemist" Tao shook his head "by biting another human, you lose the craving for blood, but i stay immortal."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:00 pm
Kumi blinked and looked up at him."You mean...if you bite a human....you dont wanna drink blood anymore...?"she asked, getting it straight.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:12 pm
"that's the idea, but i have this power it's known as the Krsnk, I really feed off Vampires." Tao smiled and took his coat off revealing a set of weapons that could arm a small army "but humans are what the vampire in me craves"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:14 pm
Kumi blinked and looked up at him and then back down suddenly feeling uncomfortable knwoing that he craved humans, she was a human.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:37 pm
"don't worry I'm wearing a cross so the vampire doesn't control me" Tao smiled, his cross glinting in the sunlight "my body acts like a human's most of the time, because it regulates both the Krsnk and the vampire" Tao smiled and moved closer lifting Kumi's chin "I don't bite pretty girls, unless they want me to"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:58 pm
Kumi's eyes widened when he lifted her chin and she blushed deely when he said what he did. "I....I....umm.....uhh....."she stuttered sheepishly and nervously.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 pm
"yes?" Tao smiled and brought his hand down to where hers was "would you like me to walk you back to the Alchemist's cabin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:34 pm
Kumi looked up at him and then back down at his hand with hrs and blinked."Umm......i dont know...."she whispered softly.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Noltic
Noltic once again playing the unappreciated hero simply satalone when he saw that the younger of the girls walked away from the other two.

The boy was a bit of an oddball and had never eally talked to him... he figured he had something to do with the demons...

He walked lose to Suzu and asked her some regualr personal questions... not too personal just to get to know her better.

"So child... what's your name, how old are you... tell me about yourself."

He said as he offered up a peice of the old bread....

Suzu looked at him angrily. "That does it.. He called me a child." She thought. "I'm not a child." She said angrily and ran off deeper into the woods.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff