Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:18 pm
Chi looked over at Mai, So Mai want to get something to eat. I was eating from a berry bush alittle while ago that had some really nice berries.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:27 pm
"Sorry for what?" she asked looking at him.  

xFaintxStarx

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:29 pm
"For being rude." he stated before asking, "So what you doing out here Miss...? he realized he did not know her name. "I'm sorry," he said again. "What is your name? I am called Nado."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:29 pm
She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, she had never seen someone so polite, most of the men she had met in her days were total a** holes but she decided he wasn't a threat "Emily..." She said "I do not wish to make conversation out here in the wilderness where there are always eyes watching and ears listening."  

xFaintxStarx

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:38 pm
"I understand, but I believe you do not have to worry. At least not at this moment." he replied, as he strengthened his barriers. She was far smarter than most women he had met, not that he had met many to begin with. Women were scarce in his line of work, well smart ones anyway. "Well Miss Emily, if you do not wish to be here why are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:18 am
"Sure i will go with you i have nothing esle to do"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:04 pm
She felt the barriers power and she gave him suspicous look "I do not know why I'm here but I know who I am. I am done speaking with you" she said and she turned around and started walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:11 am
Mais ear went up and heard a girl talking  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:48 am
Chi dropped some berries into Mai's hand. What you here?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:36 pm
He took note of her look. Is she powerful enough to sense my power? How interesting. No one has been able to to that since...he didn't want to continue thinking like that. He fingered his necklace unconciously as he followed her again. "I aplologize," he said, letting the barriers fall. "It was merely a protective shield." he explained.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:54 pm
"Mm hmm..." She said and she jumped up into the trees and dissapeared into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:45 pm
He let her go. He had gotten distracted, but he still had a person to find. "Perhaps I shall see you again." he said to the darkness before he also vanished into the darkness.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:55 am
Doubt it... She thought as she leaped through the trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:46 am
"Huh oh its nothing"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:19 pm
Oh ok, Chi throws some berries into her mouth and happily downs them.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff