Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Pirate Master(no not the show) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and do you think it is a good Idea?
  yes I will join and its a great Idea
  no and no
  pole whore
View Results

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:56 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
"Fine." Rayne shrugged, holding out the key to the room. "You first."

"Thank you." Tytrin sas taking thekey and proceeding top the room." Now what i wanted to say was this. I was part of the royal navy, hence my excellent grammer for a pirate, but i am no longfer in her majesties service." He says, pointedly, he had a resent ment for the navy and nobles, he dispised all blue-bloods, and it showed in his speech.
Rayne nodded knowingly, and answered "I understand. But do I want to know why you don't like the royal navy?" Once up the stairs, Rayne took the key to the room and opened the lock, the door sliding open to reveal an empty room.

"It's a little complicated, but since i do beleive you're interested in hear it i will explain. It's not so much the navy it's more what the navy did, If i hated the navy i wouldn't be sailing around nowadays." HE says holding the door open for her."While i was in service, there came a day when a blue-... a noblemen came aboard and emanded that i show him to the captains cabin so that he might lodge there for the voyage,Since i was Leftenant I was incharge of the ship while the captain was away, I told him' there were guest quarters below deck, ' and that the captains cabin was for his use only, if you still wish to take this up you may speak with the captain.' He jsut brushed past me and lodge in the cabin on his own, when the captain got back he was naturally furious and so when he askes the noblemen why he'd use the captains cabin he points to me and says that i told him to, so naturally i was booted off the ship that instant and i've had a hard time trusting blue-bloods ever since." He finishes.
"Well, when you are with the... blue-bloods you have to be just like a pirate I suppose. But a legal one." Rayne said, walking through the door and nodding in thanks as he held the door open. "I guess that is why I am like... this." Rayne shrugged as she said this.
"Are you telling me that you have either spent a lot of time with or are a Bl... Noble?" He asks correcting his speech.
"hmmm, well being this way to make money does make easy sense, i prefer a good fight but then a drunken sailor is hardly a worthy opponent, but you can win big if you choose the right one at right one at the right time." He says still standing in the doorway.
Rany smiled, pulling a chair at a wooden desk backwards and straddling it. "Well, I'm certainly not a pirate. Yes, I have spent a lot of my time with Nobles. But I am nowhere close to being one if that is what you mean." she said, crossing her arms over the top of the chair and resting her head on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:00 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Rayne nodded knowingly, and answered "I understand. But do I want to know why you don't like the royal navy?" Once up the stairs, Rayne took the key to the room and opened the lock, the door sliding open to reveal an empty room.

"It's a little complicated, but since i do beleive you're interested in hear it i will explain. It's not so much the navy it's more what the navy did, If i hated the navy i wouldn't be sailing around nowadays." HE says holding the door open for her."While i was in service, there came a day when a blue-... a noblemen came aboard and emanded that i show him to the captains cabin so that he might lodge there for the voyage,Since i was Leftenant I was incharge of the ship while the captain was away, I told him' there were guest quarters below deck, ' and that the captains cabin was for his use only, if you still wish to take this up you may speak with the captain.' He jsut brushed past me and lodge in the cabin on his own, when the captain got back he was naturally furious and so when he askes the noblemen why he'd use the captains cabin he points to me and says that i told him to, so naturally i was booted off the ship that instant and i've had a hard time trusting blue-bloods ever since." He finishes.
"Well, when you are with the... blue-bloods you have to be just like a pirate I suppose. But a legal one." Rayne said, walking through the door and nodding in thanks as he held the door open. "I guess that is why I am like... this." Rayne shrugged as she said this.
"Are you telling me that you have either spent a lot of time with or are a Bl... Noble?" He asks correcting his speech.
"hmmm, well being this way to make money does make easy sense, i prefer a good fight but then a drunken sailor is hardly a worthy opponent, but you can win big if you choose the right one at right one at the right time." He says still standing in the doorway.
Rany smiled, pulling a chair at a wooden desk backwards and straddling it. "Well, I'm certainly not a pirate. Yes, I have spent a lot of my time with Nobles. But I am nowhere close to being one if that is what you mean." she said, crossing her arms over the top of the chair and resting her head on them.

Titirn sighs with a slight amount of releif," Good." He comments.
"Nomust ask why did you not go back with your crew?" He asks," I'm resonably certain it wasn't to make a coin the way the sailors would have you do." He says still standing near the door, but he closed it.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:47 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Nomust ask why did you not go back with your crew?" He asks," I'm resonably certain it wasn't to make a coin the way the sailors would have you do." He says still standing near the door, but he closed it.
Nodding, Rayne let her eyes drift towards the floor boards as she said "Well, I tend to work better on my own. Plus, what fun is it to do it the right way?" At this point, she couldn't help but letting a small smile slip into across her face. Standing up, Rayne pulled out a shiv she had slid up her sleeve. The shining metal looked dangerous, and indeed it was. "Uncomfortable little buggers." she complained, flexing her arm muscle up and down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:37 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Nodding, Rayne let her eyes drift towards the floor boards as she said "Well, I tend to work better on my own. Plus, what fun is it to do it the right way?" At this point, she couldn't help but letting a small smile slip into across her face. Standing up, Rayne pulled out a shiv she had slid up her sleeve. The shining metal looked dangerous, and indeed it was. "Uncomfortable little buggers." she complained, flexing her arm muscle up and down.
Titrin looks at the shiv with some interest, he always had liked seeing weapons from different culture," I see you don't go unarmed anywhere do you. But i must admit it is interesting that you carry a roman shiv." Titrin says," Bu then again i shouldn't be since i am also armed." He says staying well out of reach just in case.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Titrin looks at the shiv with some interest, he always had liked seeing weapons from different culture," I see you don't go unarmed anywhere do you. But i must admit it is interesting that you carry a roman shiv." Titrin says," Bu then again i shouldn't be since i am also armed." He says staying well out of reach just in case.
"Nah, no telling what kind of trouble I'll get in without any sort of protection." Rayne shrugged, stretching her arms. Looking at the shiv, Rayne nodded and said "I'm surprised you know what type of knife it is. Yes, I travel to Europe a lot," Rayne nodded, staring at the intricate blade, "I find their weapons more... reliable."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:09 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Nah, no telling what kind of trouble I'll get in without any sort of protection." Rayne shrugged, stretching her arms. Looking at the shiv, Rayne nodded and said "I'm surprised you know what type of knife it is. Yes, I travel to Europe a lot," Rayne nodded, staring at the intricate blade, "I find their weapons more... reliable."
" Hmm... I find these work just fine." He says tossing a knife handle foward to her.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:52 am
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

" Hmm... I find these work just fine." He says tossing a knife handle foward to her.
Rayne caught the handle in her hand and flipped it expertly in her palm. Starring at the intricate carvings in the handle, Rayne asked inquisitively "Where'd you get this?" The metal glistened in her hand as she asked this. Absent mindedly, she flipped the knife back and forth in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:22 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Rayne caught the handle in her hand and flipped it expertly in her palm. Starring at the intricate carvings in the handle, Rayne asked inquisitively "Where'd you get this?" The metal glistened in her hand as she asked this. Absent mindedly, she flipped the knife back and forth in her hand.

"Finest iron from british cannons." He says,"I take the iron to the smithy and he cranks them out for me, if you notine that one doesn't have the skull and cross bones, on it yet. Eventually I'll lose it and all of mine will."
He says, appearently he'd been at this a while."Does that answer your question?" He asks rhetorically.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:09 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Finest iron from british cannons." He says,"I take the iron to the smithy and he cranks them out for me, if you notine that one doesn't have the skull and cross bones, on it yet. Eventually I'll lose it and all of mine will."
He says, appearently he'd been at this a while."Does that answer your question?" He asks rhetorically.
"Possibly." Rayne answered, overlooking the blade. "It take it that you spent plenty of time with the nobles?" Rayne half asked, half said as she popped her wrist. Throwing the knife back to the pirate with a flick of her wrist, Rayne made sure the blade did not come too dangerously close to him but close enough to him for him to recieve the message. "It has good balance." she commented, turning to look out the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:30 am
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Possibly." Rayne answered, overlooking the blade. "It take it that you spent plenty of time with the nobles?" Rayne half asked, half said as she popped her wrist. Throwing the knife back to the pirate with a flick of her wrist, Rayne made sure the blade did not come too dangerously close to him but close enough to him for him to recieve the message. "It has good balance." she commented, turning to look out the window.
Ty catches the knife between his index and middle finger,"Yes i know thank you." He says,"as for the nobles, I'm had my sare of tie with them i would have gladly given it to someone who would have enjoyed it more." He finishes, looking past her through the window to one star seemingly in the middle of the universe, then he snapped his gaze off of it with a start and begin to put his knife bakc in his pack.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:24 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Ty catches the knife between his index and middle finger,"Yes i know thank you." He says,"as for the nobles, I'm had my sare of tie with them i would have gladly given it to someone who would have enjoyed it more." He finishes, looking past her through the window to one star seemingly in the middle of the universe, then he snapped his gaze off of it with a start and begin to put his knife bakc in his pack.
Looking out of the window, Rayne watched the aimless people and drunks wander around the cobblestone streets. "I don't believe anyone enjoys the company of the nobles." she mumbled to herself. "I suppose I need to get back down there for another show." she sighed, scooting out the door. Once downstairs, Rayne stopped to listen to the voices, one in particular was boasting about the killing of british soldiers. There were many cheers as Rayne walked into the room. She curtsied, with a big smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:27 pm

Username: Teefie
Name: Ellianna Reed (Ellie)
Pirate or Royalty: Pirate
Background: Ellie Reed was born the daughter of a rich merchant. In her early years she was captivated by the sea and yearned to sail and be free, a woman of her time had little to no freedom of her own. She got caught up with a group of individuals who promised her freedom if she would join them aboard their ship, which just so happened to be a pirate ship. She boarded this ship when she was twelve. After being a maid aboard the ship, known as ‘The Crow’ for four years, she was kidnapped by another group of pirates and was forced to marry their captain. After his death, she had renounced her marriage to the filthy man and became captain of the ship she was forced upon. A few weeks ago, her ship was burnt and her crew disbanded, therefore joined the crew amongst the Red Barron.
Appearance: Ellie has long wavy black hair and piercing blue eyes. She’s a short 5’2”, has pale skin and a heart shaved face with what could be described as ‘nymphette’ features. Her body has various scars across it, a small thin scar traces her left cheek bone.
Weapons: One ivory-handled pistol, detailed in rhinestones, three small daggers and a bejeweled short sword.
Skills: An excellent swordswoman, martial arts, sailing and business (diplomatic bargaining.) She can also play the piano quite well.
Other: Ellie isn’t your average pirate. She doesn’t particularly killing, nor does she like scum and scurvy . She loathed being captain on her boat, she didn’t care for bossing people around. She’s good natured and quite sweet, but can put on the most gruesome pirate façade you’ve ever seen.

((Hey guys! I'm new. ^O^))

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

Titrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:03 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Looking out of the window, Rayne watched the aimless people and drunks wander around the cobblestone streets. "I don't believe anyone enjoys the company of the nobles." she mumbled to herself. "I suppose I need to get back down there for another show." she sighed, scooting out the door. Once downstairs, Rayne stopped to listen to the voices, one in particular was boasting about the killing of british soldiers. There were many cheers as Rayne walked into the room. She curtsied, with a big smile on her face.
Ty chuckled watching her leave and following her down
he hears the man boasting,"So you killed a brit, ey?" He shouts over the cheer, and when everyone turns to see whom has spoiled the fun He smiles,"I hears they ain't worth the gold for the coat on their backs." He says,"I say we sees if you be worth your metal, i challenge you i bet 50 peices that i can beat you in a fight and that'll prove that the brits's weaker than you know." Ty finishes tossing a sack of gold to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:16 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Ty chuckled watching her leave and following her down
he hears the man boasting,"So you killed a brit, ey?" He shouts over the cheer, and when everyone turns to see whom has spoiled the fun He smiles,"I hears they ain't worth the gold for the coat on their backs." He says,"I say we sees if you be worth your metal, i challenge you i bet 50 peices that i can beat you in a fight and that'll prove that the brits's weaker than you know." Ty finishes tossing a sack of gold to the floor.
((Hi there. ^-^))
All was quiet as Rayne stopped in her tracks. Sighing, Rayne looked around the room. The man had eagerly accepted the duel, and was eyeing the bag of gold with a lucious eye. "Pirate versus soldier," Rayne announced, a look of pure entertainment in her eye, "interesting." The man grunted and readied his position.

((You can take control of 'the man' if you want. xd As much as I like controlling drunken brutes, you can have him. ^-^))  

horselvr1010

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:11 pm

((:3 Can someone give me a summary of what's happened so far, so I can make a good entrance post? ))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff