Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
L...LIVES?! o.o''' -spoilers if you haven't got up to ep 25- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol
  xDD
View Results

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:00 pm
I'm not in denial. He's just dead. It is unfortunate, but his death had to happen or else the story would have just stopped with L catching Kira right then and there. But the story wasn't meant to end right there.

So kind of think of it this way: you could have either have L die and then go on to the Near and Mello arc, or you could have L live and never have met Mello, Near, or Matt at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:22 pm
L's too awesome to die! There's no way he's dead (you do make a good point though my denial might actually br true)  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:21 pm
wow i don't know. If there was a rull like that u would have to read the manga. i still haven't done that yet. ha ha. but if u want know the rulls of the book u can just read the manga. u can find it on mangafox.com. its a really good site to read lots of manga. i belive they have the hole set of death note. but im not not to sure. i just hope it works.

And yes im in denile for L death too. crying xd but he will live on in our harts. heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:12 am
The rules state that you can't write a name before 40 seconds after the last name, or they would both die of heart attacks. So, L died.

But since L is too smart to just accept death, he would have started planning WAY ahead of time. So, L isn't dead.  

faerygirl-14

masumi5

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:50 pm
I think L's still alive! He just faked his death! Then he wentinto hiding for the four year skip. And he helped Near solve the case after the skip, and that's why he was shown at the end. 3nodding

I also think only Near knew he was still alive, and not Mello.
That would explain more why Mello was freaking out over L's 'death', and why Near was so calm. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:07 pm
That's perfect! Yes! L lives!

Oh, and maybe Raito realized that at the end subconsciously, that's why there were all those flashbacks!  

faerygirl-14

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:05 am
L may be dead in the series, but he (and all of the other characters) shall live on in our hearts forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 pm
Yes he will, but he is still alive anyways. In the REAL world.  

faerygirl-14

angrycocacola

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:19 am
I'm not in denial, L is dead xp
We all have to face the facts ALL the facts crying
THAT or he's hidding on Wanka's chocolate factory or Mello's...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 pm
I wish there was a rule like that
when I saw episode 25 I was depressed for a week because of his death
crying
then I started to hate light because it was HIS plan and therefore HIS fault  

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skookums

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 pm
Hes is still alive geez he was to smart to die  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:38 pm
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!  

Memeri

nova-in-the-cosmos

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
~Chiaki_Miharu
I read that somewhere! I'm in denial too so... L lives! He's just in a coma. ninja

No he's not! He's hiding in the mountains with Steve Irwin and Elvis, and they're all eating sweets and strawberry shortcake biggrin

it's true we the L fans stalk L xp so we know things ninja User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 pm
L is not dead that is why he has so many identities. One pretands to be dead. Another isvactioning knowing the truth.  

Jakex 93

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces