Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the fight till then end((vampire rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:30 am
Skip laughs. "So, you'd rather leave him homeless and scarred for life? Or were you just planning to kill afterwards without drinking him? Pompous fool. You have no clue what you are doing. If you bite his family, they will turn, whether you want them to or not. When they do, the nearest living thing to them is their kid. How would you like it if your parents feasted on your blood?" Skip laughs, though no amusement is in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:39 am
"Not all vampires hang around humans for blood. I'm helping him find somebody, and had no intention of harming him or his family. Now you for instance, that's a different story..." Victoria took a step towards him.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:31 am
"If I might interject into this....conversation..." Raven began, "I would prefer you didn't refer to me as human, as it is an incorrect term. I am an Evetorlus, and to be honest I'd like to see either of you kill me if I was entirely mortal"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:24 am
*Skip ignores Raven, completely dismissing him from his mind. He watches Victoria's every move, from the subtle shift of her stance all the way down to how long it takes for her to blink. He puts on the most egotistical smile he can and waits, ready for anything.*  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:54 pm
Anzu came out of the darkness suddenly to everyones surprize.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:50 am
Unlike the others Raven didnt react immediately to Anzu's appearance. he turned slowly. Facing her with a bored expression. "Do you have anything interesting to talk about? Because these two are so tense you'd think the had swords at each others throats" His mood had changed drastically, after finding the noteit had brought him to roughly level, and now he was impatient. He noticed Skip seemed focused on Victoria. Raven seemed to sink into the stone, disappearing from sight. A few seconds later he reappeared from the ground behind skip, with the edge of his blade barely a millimetre from his neck. "If you don't mind, we're a little too busy to deal with stalkers. I could kill you now, but there's no point. If you have any information that could help us find one Marco Bouchard then I'm sure we can come to some peaceful agreement. If not then at least tell me why you followed us down here?" His voice was eerily calm. If you couldnt see the situation you'd swear he was talking to a old friend.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:34 am
Victoria felt a little exasperated that Raven had "beat her to the punch", yet she was grateful that she at least had someone on her side. She glared at Skip, her light blue eyes flashing angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:44 pm
((leaving tomorrow, be back saturday))  

amore_mia_bella

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:56 pm
((aite thats okay see ya when ya get back))

anzu remained caml just as Raven was. "so this fool was stalking you guys eh"she says as her atenttion was turned to skip"you're a total fool'she said with venom on her words"you're probly would have been bettter off it you hadn't of fallowed them" she said still glaring at skip  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 am
((where did everyone go yo?!))  

anzuShirazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:37 am
[[Dont know xD ]]
Sakira just finished feeding and now she walked back to where Anzu,Raven,Victoria and the new man was. The blood still dripped from her mouth. "And you are?" She said to the new man called 'Skip.'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Skip laughs, pure amusement is the emotion on his face. "You fools think you can actually beat me? Vampires and immortal? Please." Skip suddenly turns around before anyone could react, grabbing Raven's blade with his gloved hand. The glove seems to glow as Skip holds the sword in an iron grip. "As for Marco, I saw him a few days ago. It was the town 40 miles south of here. The town that was destroyed by a demon... a few days ago. If you want to know anything, start there. I saw him an hour before the demon arrived, then the town was gone and the demon's head was at my feet. Now then, if you don't mind, I'm gonna leave. I have a job to do." Skip lets go of Raven's blade and walks away, leaving everyone stunned. He leaves the town, continuing to try to find Marco himself.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:41 pm
anzu was not studdened at all she stood there fists clenched and she growled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:49 pm
Victoria was quite the opposite of stunned really. Rather more annoyed and angry. "Stupid egotistical..." she muttered angrily under her breath.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:28 pm
((Sorry was away on hols))

Raven rolled his eyes, completely unimpressed. This was why he rarely consorted with anyone, no matter who or what they were they were either egotistical, self-important, overconfident, snobbish, arrogant, dillusional, smart-@5$3$, stubborn, petty or just plain stupid. And Skip seemed to go the whole decathlon.

Nonetheless his word was the only lead he had. So he bid the others a hasty farewell and disappeared into his shadow.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff