View Results

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:27 am
Kumori watched her, his eyes following the pen's movement. once or twice he'd correct her. "That's a C-flat not D". But that was pretty rare.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 am
Ellie looked up at him, her face exasperated. "If you keep on doing that I'll have to say that you wrote the music." She bent her head back down to try to hide a smile. "And anyways, I had wanted to be like that..." She muttered to herself.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:17 am
"Sorry" he said slightly embarrased, "bad habit, I'll try and cut it out" he said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:53 pm
"That's alright," Ellie looked up at him and smiled. "The music I write is unusual.... But it sounds better than it looks."  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm
"Most abstract music does" he pointed out with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:28 am
Ellie said nothing and felt that hated silence fall over the both of them again. Suddenly the lights went out as a particularly large flash of lightning struck through the sky. "Fricking a," she muttered as the room went dark. Her hands fumbled around her desk, trying not to mess up anything or spill any paint left on the desk. "Where's that fricking flash-" Crack. "Ooops." She felt for the dropped flashlight on the ground. The bulb had broken from the fall. "Dang it... Raven?"  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:17 am
Raven could see fine, he got up and walked over to Ellie. "I'm on your right" he picked up the flashlight and broken bulb. He removed the shard of bulb left and disposed of it. He reached into his back pocket and took out a lighter. after a couple of attempts a small flame flickered into life. "I have some candles in my room, either I can go get them and come back or we both go there"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:46 pm
"Umm..." Ellie wasn't particularly fond of the dark. "I guess I'll go with you, if you don't mind." She stood up to move closer to the light.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:26 am
"It's no problem" he answered. he led the way down the corridor. Everyone else seemed to be staying in their own rooms to wait out the storm. When they reached his dorm, Raven went inside and cleared the floor, picking up candles as he went and placing them around the room. "Well er...make yourself at home" he said feeling a little awkward as he was sure any home she'd been in didn't have clutter's answer to Ben Nevis. he randomly continued picking up things and cleaning up weeks of debris. "I wonder how long the storm will last" he said as he quickly tossed a crossbow into a cupboard while Ellie wasn't looking.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:26 pm
"I don't know..." she said thoughtfully. Hopefully it wouldn't end, she thought to herself.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:23 am
"Hmm well i wouldn't complain if it didn't" Raven said out loud, "I like the rain, it makes small areas....cosy"

He picked up a small scented candle that he'd missed and lit it, placing it by the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:25 pm
Ellie smiled. "I agree," she said rather quietly. She watched as he lit the candle and let the scent of cinammon wash over her senses.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:17 am
Raven went and sat next to Ellie, watching the scented candle. Trying to remember where he'd got it from. He wasn't really the type to go out and buy cinammon-scented candles. He picked up his guitar and started playing a tune that was calm yet strangely empowering. The candles scattered around the room cast a comfortable light around the dorm, and kept it warm.

Downside was the heat from the candles, mixed with the cinammony smell started to have a soporific effect. Raven had to shake himself awake once or twice. He got up and started digging around for his long lost alarm clock to keep himself alert.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:27 pm
Ellie watched him scavenge for his alarm clock with slight amusement. She laughed quietly and looked out the darkening window as a bright flash of lightening struck through the sky.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:21 am
Random debris got sent across the room in Raven's crusade: several cases of guitar picks, a Gene Simmons bobble-head, various posters he hadn't found room for. He threw one CD fast enough so it was impossible to read, he didnt want anyone knowing he had once listened to that. After a while he pulled out a small rectangular that displayed two blinking lines.

"Fantastic, it's not set" he laughed. "Oh well, I have a watch in one of these drawers.

A further ten minutes scavenging and he pulled out a sports watch.

"hm it's only half past eight" he said in mild surprise  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces