Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light sucks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:05 pm
Hi! I'm Debra! Nice to join other L fanatics!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Izzet55, call me Near. Nice to meet you.  

Party Poison721

Friendly Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Autobiographer 200

L p U i N e A

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:22 am
Hey guys, Im Sweet and Im a 16 year old fan girl from Australia.
Im a role player and avid fan of Death Note. L makes me giddy >.>

Uh....*shrug*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:30 am
ermmm..hi guys..new recruit here.....name's L-dono obviously....but my real name's Cris....i have a sister here named: xAngel-of-the-nightx,,,,and...the frst time we watch death note is when they made it into live action which is the movie [BANG!BANG!BANG!] u can watch it in www.cruncyroll.com but u still need to make an account b4 u can watch it...we're just startin' to watch the anime death note so.....catch yah later.... stare  

L-Dono_06

PegaJana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:50 am
welcome everyone ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:37 am
Hello, everyone!
I'm new to this guild and I'm an AVID L fangirl!
I've read the entire manga, watched the first 26 episodes, and I LOVE the movie, but only since May, so I may not know everything...

^__^
Thanks for letting me join the guild!!

Ablepsy

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:03 am
Hi! I'm SeraphicAssassin. (But that doesn't mean I killed someone, that's just my OC's codename. And it has a meaning. Anyway...) Blue and white are my colors and it just so happened that that's L's color as well! Mind you, I didn't like him for that alone. I liked him because he's a genius. He's rather weird, yes, but he is so interesting and cool. Aside from that, he is so cute and adorable, without even trying. He even makes me want to learn how to bake! I promise that if he's real, I'll definitely learn baking! And bake a cake for him! xd

Hm... About myself... Well, according to my friends, I am nice, silent, intelligent, dense, emotionally strong and childlike. They all know that I love anime, that I'm a Death Note addict and that I really like L. They also know that I love sweets a lot, especially ice cream!!! blaugh

Right. But even if I AM emotionally strong, I still cried when I watched episode 25... That was like...the fourth time I cried. (I was a happy baby, if you must know...) Then the next day, I felt really weak and I didn't want to go to school. I guess 2 weeks passed before I got over it... cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:41 am
Hello everyone. I'm Kei Akuma and I'm new here, ofcourse. Nice to meet everyone. It's pretty thrilling to see this many people that like L.  

Kei Akuma

Ryuzaki - Silence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:37 pm
I'm glad to have been accepted into this guild! Regardless, I hope to be a good member.

I'm not at all surprised how many people like L, he is an amasing character!
His simple, casual appearance is a great ruse - I envy what his intelligence is supposed to be.
Heh, a fictional character has influenced my life - I wish to study, and get full marks if I apply for a university placement!

So, Hello everyone, and at the same time, I welcome other new-comers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:20 am
heart u guys heart  

PegaJana

terriple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:50 am
hey there ^_^ i'm terri, just joined gaia today...
and yup, the first thing i needed to do was find an L guild. here i am...
i'm kinda a new fan (around a month) and live in thailand so i'm mainly living off self-made stuff, no manga to be found yet *grrrr*...
but once i get my hands on the manga... and the anime... *dreams and drools...*
well, see ya folks around ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:02 am
terriple
hey there ^_^ i'm terri, just joined gaia today...
and yup, the first thing i needed to do was find an L guild. here i am...
i'm kinda a new fan (around a month) and live in thailand so i'm mainly living off self-made stuff, no manga to be found yet *grrrr*...
but once i get my hands on the manga... and the anime... *dreams and drools...*
well, see ya folks around ^_^

Woah, Thailand? Awwweeessoommmee.
I'm actually a sorta new fan too (if I have to admit it), but L is so awesome I couldn't resist. biggrin
Welcome to the L guild and I hope you have a good time! heart  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
pepsi-chan
Hiya! I forgot to introduce myself before I made a thread, but I'm Pepsi-chan. 3nodding I've been into Death note for a few months now, my ex-bf got me into it. sweatdrop But yeah it's awesome! L is teh secks and all that. xd

wh00t L! whee

Don't worry, you don't have to introduce yourself, this is just there for those people who were posting, "Hi, I'm new!" threads...

Like me right?

Well, you were the first one, but after you posted yours other people started posting them. So yes, I blame you. twisted
Just kidding! heart

Yes I was the first!!!! Awesome!! Sorry to take so long quoting this, just got back from vacation. *eats sweets*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:36 am
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
pepsi-chan
Hiya! I forgot to introduce myself before I made a thread, but I'm Pepsi-chan. 3nodding I've been into Death note for a few months now, my ex-bf got me into it. sweatdrop But yeah it's awesome! L is teh secks and all that. xd

wh00t L! whee

Don't worry, you don't have to introduce yourself, this is just there for those people who were posting, "Hi, I'm new!" threads...

Like me right?

Well, you were the first one, but after you posted yours other people started posting them. So yes, I blame you. twisted
Just kidding! heart

Yes I was the first!!!! Awesome!! Sorry to take so long quoting this, just got back from vacation. *eats sweets*

blaugh Welcome back, then!  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Mister Negro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:33 am
Hello. I'm Allison, and I'm a new member into this guild. <3 Annnyways, um.. I like to talk in third person, 'cause I'm weird like that. I just started to watch/read Death Note not that long ago, like two months ago? D: Anyways, I've only seen the first 12 episodes, and read the first 3 volumes, and I've seen the movies like 3487592457 times. x3
Even though I really <3 L, my favorite character would be Near. <3 Even though I've only seen one episode he's in, which was the last one. >_> Anyways, I guess that's it..?

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff