Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:56 pm
Phoenix frowned at his question wondering what he was talking about, but more because Luana had better answer the phone or she was going to strangle the woman when ever she saw her next.

It took a good amount of rings before the line was answered, "Was wünschst du?" The voice was female though sounded hurried.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:00 pm
"Wa? Oh yeah! The whole immortal gig." That got mat to jump to his feet, "Um, Phoenix help me out while he's on the phone." With practiced ease she pulled a long dagger from a wrist sheath, a mear flick of his wrist really and held it out to her hilt first. "Okay, stab me, or cut, whatever." He didn't honestly care it seemed, though a second latter paused, "Um, no where too painful please?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:08 pm
Driving around town wasn't getting MacLeod anywhere, figuratively, so he turned around and headed back for Joe's. He tried to tell himself that Methos had survived for 5000 years by being more cagey, clever, and ruthless than anyone else on the planet. It only helped a little...

When he entered Joe's, he found that the senior Watcher had closed the bar for the night. Joe was on his cell phone, Booth tapping away on a laptop at one of the tables, and Mac wasn't quite sure what Kali was doing on the other side of the room.

Joe snapped his phone shut. "Mac!" he said. "Any news?"

The Highlander shook his head. "You?"

"No one's seen a sign of him yet."

"Joe, we need to talk," Mac said, looking meaningfully back at Joe's office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:09 pm
Phoenix snapped her attention to him on that, a mix of startlement and amusement before she took the knife, she had no clue what was going on, but oh sure, she would play anyway. She looked like she was thinking a moment, what to do, what to do, she glanced to Adam a second, ah what the hell. With no warning she acted, speed really was her main factor, she didn't want too much blood, that was messy, so a side would do. Out of sheer randomness his right side, though she was a b***h, or taking out pint up anger given the blade sunk in to the hilt, at lest she didn't twist it as she pulled it, and even flipped it to hand it back to him. Normally she would have smiled, as it was she just looked uncaring about the whole thing.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Kali was counting spots on the wall, and smoking to calm her anger some, it was better then her first though of shooting someone at lest. She turned when he entered the building, a scowl on her features, she so didn't want to be here, but there was nothing else to do of interest sadly, not that she was being of help. Not that she was allowed to do anything of help, which got her to be stuck here, it was a annoying circle really.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:38 pm
Adam automatically answered the woman's question in German, though he had no idea he had done it. "Wissen Sie jemand genanntes Phoenix?"

Then Phoenix stabbed Matthew. "Sonnovabitch!!" Adam yelped. "Phoenix, what are you doing?!"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:42 pm
Pheonix gave a shrug, she might have written something but his talking in german finally registered in her mind and she was all ears.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:45 pm
He gave a curse, see that was painful as ********, didn't matter if he had been expecting it, "Anger issues much?!" Even as he spoke he was pulling his shirt up out of the way, he had forgotten that he liked this shirt, oh well. There was already signs of healing, as per normal, "See, heal, that goes with the whole immortal thing, I'm not asking her to kill me so I can come back, ******** that s**t, that hurts."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:52 pm
(I forgot the whole phone thing, opps)

There wasn't even a pause at his question, "Phoenix?! Wo? Ja kenne ich Phoenix, das dieses ist?" She went from hurried to frantic really quick, but it was apparent she at lest know who Phoenix was.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 pm
Without waiting for the person on the other end to answer, Adam tossed the phone to Phoenix and dropped to his knees beside Mat. Catching Mat's hip in one hand, he reached up to staunch the crazy young man's wound then stopped. His fingers skimmed through the blood smeared over the pale unblemished skin.

"The wound's gone," he said, voice full of wonder. "What are you?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:58 pm
"Oh thanks, make me feel like a freak, then again that'd make you a freak to, oh joy, a party of freaks, feels like collage all over again." Was his only answer, "Proof enough for ya though?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:00 pm
She hadn't been expecting it and didn't catch the phone though picked it up off the floor, she only caught the end of the question, not that she understood it and only blinked. Okay, so now what? With a shrug she ended the call, ignoring when the phone rang, and went to search through the menu to see if she could text Luana instead. It was the best she could do, so hey, it worked well enough.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:32 pm
"Proof?" Adam was still kneeling at Matthew's feet as he sat on the bed. "Proof that she's a psycho and you're a masochist? Bravo on that."

His head was reeling, trying to take all this in. What had he witnessed? A clever play, like sword-swallowing? And if so, to what purpose? And how did this prove he was "one of them?" Whatever that means, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 am
Joe followed Duncan into the little office and closed the door behind him, ignoring Booth's wide-eyed stare and Kali's scowl. "What is it?" the Watcher asked.

"I found out some things I never told you," Mac said, beginning to pace, "back when we defeated Ahriman."

"What's that got to do with this?" Joe wanted to know.

"Nothing, I hope," MacLeod said, "but maybe everything. I didn't tell you before because... well, I didn't see how it would make a difference at the time."

"Now you've got my attention," Joe said gruffly. "Spill it."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:56 am
It was finally starting to click in Phoenix's head what the hell was going on with both of them, she hadn't thought about the whole no memory thing, and the fact it might mean he knew nothing at all. She froze a second on that panic, momentarily forgetting about the phone, she had sent the message anyway. So time to for the notepad again, writing took longer then to say the words but oh well, that was the best they were going to get from her. He doesn't know and you tried to prove it by that?! Moran. No wonder he thinks we're nuts. She was glaring, not at Adam, but at Matthew, she was stupid at times but come on, that was just plain idiotic.

She gave a jump when the phone went off, though no noise in her surprise, but for now ignored it, she'd get it in a second, she was already writing again, I'm not explaining anything at all, I'm getting Luana's a** here, and can find Adam's friend, he can deal with a memoryless person that's older then me. Till then give him a weapon I guess? Tell him basics? She shrugged, it was the best she had to offer, not that she waited for the reactions given she went right back to the phone, only to a second later to go wide-eyed and shove the phone to one of them, preferring Mat given he wasn't freaking out and knew where they were.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff